Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Be Strong - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Strong (958 Views)

Be Strong I Love You: / Be Strong Honey, I Love U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Strong by Emmyk(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2013
A ::R::apist entered a bedroom, tied up the husband and wife, kissed the wife's ear and went to the bathroom...

The husband said to the wife "satisfy him or he will kill us, be strong. I love u"

Wife said "he didn't kiss me, he whispered in my ear dat he is ::g::a::y::, he needs vaseline and I told him it's in the bathroom. So be strong, I love u too......!!! cheesycheesy
Re: Be Strong by sweetiePe(f): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2013
LOL funny!
Akpos was taking his final exam at Police College in Kano. Here is one of the questions:

"You are on patrol in the outskirts of Kano when an explosion occurs in the township.

On investigation you find a large hole has been blown in the footpath and there is an overturned van lying nearby. Inside the van there is a strong smell of alcohol. Both occupants a man and woman are injured.

You recognize the woman as the wife of your Divisional Inspector, who is at present away on a Peace Making Mission In Sudan.

A passing motorist stops to offer you assistance and you realize that he is a man who is wanted for armed robbery.

Suddenly a man runs out of a nearby house, shouting that his wife is expecting a baby and that the shock of the explosion has made the birth imminent.

Another man is crying for help, having been blown into an adjacent Canal by the explosion, and he cannot swim.

Describe in a few words what action you would take?"

Akpos thought for a moment, picked up his pen, and wrote: "I would take off my uniform and mingle with the crowd, do you want to turn me to a mad man?"

More Jokes . Funny Photos
Re: Be Strong by fleyboy02: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Ma no talk,, coz if i do they will say i'v spoil someone's thread,,,jst passing angry
Re: Be Strong by Emmyk(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2013
fleyboy02: Ma no talk,, coz if i do they will say i'v spoil someone's thread,,,jst passing angry
What else can you say other than I have read it before? undecided
Re: Be Strong by fleyboy02: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Emmyk:
What else can you say other than I have read it before? undecided
If that is the case i would be the happiest guy,,but the jokez are as dry as hamatan kolanut,,,,mayb u should go deep and fish out those that are funny so you will get more viewers,,,,still passing lipsrsealed
Re: Be Strong by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
The Akpos one is funny. . . In such a case, you call for a backup. wink
Re: Be Strong by Emmyk(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
fleyboy02: If that is the case i would be the happiest guy,,but the jokez are as dry as hamatan kolanut,,,,mayb u should go deep and fish out those that are funny so you will get more viewers,,,,still passing lipsrsealed
You try. cheesy cheesy

It's not my Joke. saw it somewhere. Now lemme have yours undecided
Re: Be Strong by fleyboy02: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Emmyk: You try. cheesy cheesy

It's not my Joke. saw it somewhere. Now lemme have yours undecided
when you have your original copy i will drop mine,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

Flexible Facts / Asumming Adam And Eve Were Nigerians. / Best Range Of Slaps By Yoruba Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.