Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture (6453 Views)

Buhari takes his broom to AMCON, dissolves management, appoints MD / From Umbrella To Broom To ??? / Wanted: A Good Broom To Sweep The Mess From This Old And Tattered Umbrella 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus: Smelly broom! grin

LOLs grin grin grin grin grin
Am not sure we have the best,
But at least our pride is in tact,
Our national political strategy is also in tact.
Kudos Obi,
After this election we have to fix the Okorocha the clown

3 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Super1759: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
fowl(apga) To broom(apc): as you no sabi your papa house, come make I show you road.

fowl(apga) to umbrella(pdp): Bros,before I come back find your way comot here, here na eastern heartland of ndi igbo,rain no deh fall here, na sun (biafra) deh shine.
I don take off to drop your brother

grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by cjrane: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
A beg take that dirty broom back to those dirty people! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okorosha and Amechi are next! Bros, i can't wait for the next election so we can show them our disapproval that they are pursuing their personal agenda with our mandate.

I am waiting on Buhari to order Boko bombers or Ibo agberos to unleash mayhem! Yeye dey smell...

3 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA AIRWAYS

1 Like

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by agabaI23(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA continental grin grin
AGPA Atlantic
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by talktimi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: Illiterates voting eddiotts into power and later turn around to complain about bad roads...insecurity...lack of employment and overall good governance.

You wish and want good governance but do everything that negates good governments for purely base and primordial sentiments as if such sentiments will elevate your life.

Keep dreaming of a better life while holding on to everything that will deny you of such.
Shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by sCun: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: Illiterates voting eddiotts into power and later turn around to complain about bad roads...insecurity...lack of employment and overall good governance.

You wish and want good governance but do everything that negates good governments for purely base and primordial sentiments as if such sentiments will elevate your life.

Keep dreaming of a better life while holding on to everything that will deny you of such.
My guy calm down, APC is still on track to win the election. I know that is what your problem is. Wait till the final results before you rant.

1 Like

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
breaking news... Peter obi deport ngige and apc to lagos

5 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by DerideGull(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2013

This imbecilic midget can not recognize good governance even when it is placed on the ridge of his/her dirty nose. Lagos State has the worst government in Nigeria. No good government deports the citizens of the country and still talks of good governance.

5 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by gurnam: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
DerideGull:

This imbecilic midget can not recognize good governance even when it is placed on the ridge of his/her dirty nose. Lagos State has the worst government in Nigeria. No good government deports the citizens of the country and still talks of good governance

Dede..lunkhead

That is still hurting you right....sadly for you....more is still on the way....just make sure your governments are ready to receive them this time..

That is the consequences of voting clearly clueless people like you into government houses in your states.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by OrangeHokage(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

Shut up my friend! Good governance ko, Tinubu governance ni! Ole! You want to add another state to your tax collection list abi?

Didnt you see where Fashola was booed yesterday for bad governance? Yeye kids on NL
you have no brains tax collection you say, how to you think China America Britain etc survive it's all tax, how many apc controlled states do kidnapping become order of the day, how many apc controlled states have 75 % of bad roads, change I want we need and u people do not want it you people still want to be living on promises like that of my president always promising, no action. That's how my idiotic profs went on strike over non- implementation of their previous agreement and now want to call it off over another promise to go on another strike in the near future. All promise no action. APC FOREVER
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by OrangeHokage(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
DerideGull:

This imbecilic midget can not recognize good governance even when it is placed on the ridge of his/her dirty nose. Lagos State has the worst government in Nigeria. No good government deports the citizens of the country and still talks of good governance.
we will still deport more keep ur distitues at home

2 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by aryzgreat: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin :DHahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Lwkmd oooooooo!

Choi ds rooster wicked oooo! See as e manhandle d broom. No be small thing, flying at such speed to south west to drop d broom for d owners to use and stir ewedu soup. Hahahahahahaha!

This rooster is now a super eagle mehn.

D tout dat caused anambra election to be held on a different day frm odas think he can hoodwink us with broom? Let him use dat broom to stir d ewedu Tinubu have cooked to welcome him back to lagos after wasting 3.21bilion naira of looted lagos state fund in anambra

4 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by ikweremilitant: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus: Smelly broom! grin

hahahaha bk to tinubu

1 Like

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by bestman09(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
kasiem: celebrating at ezinifite now
Is it my EZINIFITE? Obodo OMA, Ezzy London? God bless u Ibe, thank God Nnewi south delivered to Apga this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by tjfulloption(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngokafor:

*hands him a box of tisue*....wipe your tears and blow your nose then have a glass of ice-cold water afterwards.
Its not that serious cos you wont be affected afterall..let the so called 'illiterates' deal with their decision..it's their problem not yours.

and you all will countinoue to wallow in bad goverance.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by aryzgreat: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
tjfulloption:

and you all will countinoue to wallow in bad goverance.

So APC means gud governance eh? May such governance of ekiti, osun, oyo be ur portion. Say amen!

Continue licking ur wound. We r ok with apga

4 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Psychedelia(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
I sure say fear don catch Rochas grin

2 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by abbeyty(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
I don't think that pilot Cock flying the broom to lagos will make it back to anambra, i bet he will be kept in lagos for Christmas. Lol. Funny pic though.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by abbeyty(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wrote c0ck not rooster. Why the changed? Na wa ohh
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by saintneo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
downloading this pic mehn !
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys, let's not forget that for the good of the land
We must play politics in Igboland like brothers,

This is our opportunity to take back what is ours,
Ngige is no small achiever, and he belongs to us,
He lost an election for not listening to his people.
But he is still an able politician,

The time Tinubu will rant of his debts,
Is the time we will take our son back into the fold
Ngige must Join APGA in time.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by finaly01: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
OrangeHokage: you have no brains tax collection you say, how to you think China America Britain etc survive it's all tax, how many apc controlled states do kidnapping become order of the day, how many apc controlled states have 75 % of bad roads, change I want we need and u people do not want it you people still want to be living on promises like that of my president always promising, no action. That's how my idiotic profs went on strike over non- implementation of their previous agreement and now want to call it off over another promise to go on another strike in the near future. All promise no action. APC FOREVER
Abeg no dey drink panadol 4 anoda person headache. Apga all the way
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by finaly01: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
OrangeHokage: you have no brains tax collection you say, how to you think China America Britain etc survive it's all tax, how many apc controlled states do kidnapping become order of the day, how many apc controlled states have 75 % of bad roads, change I want we need and u people do not want it you people still want to be living on promises like that of my president always promising, no action. That's how my idiotic profs went on strike over non- implementation of their previous agreement and now want to call it off over another promise to go on another strike in the near future. All promise no action. APC FOREVER
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by ASL33: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP change the caption to " Return of the Broom"
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by geeez: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Whoever hid my post has a problem

Why isn't this thread in the Ethnic section?

We will take the broom back but your bird will fly back with deportees from Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by ACM10: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Adewale4luv: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nawa e don reach like to de level of airlifting the broom to d west... cry...abeg sexkillz unban me nah

1 Like

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by ACM10: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA is not doing badly in Anambra, but my problem with them is that they are too slow. Compared to many states in the west, Anambra is far ahead. You only need to visit Anambra to confirm this. Peter Obi tarred old Enugu-Osha road that passed through my town Ogidi. But I was unhappy with the slow pace of the work.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Ramnon2: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
geeez: Whoever hid my post has a problem

Why isn't this thread in the Ethnic section?

We will take the broom back but your bird will fly back with deportees from Lagos

Yeah!! Soon all those Yoruba oil workers, taxi drivers and agbo sellers in the East will be swept out with your smelly broom. BS.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by gurnam: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ramnon.2:

Yeah!! Soon all those Yoruba oil workers, taxi drivers and agbo sellers in the East will be swept out with your smelly broom. BS.

......which part of Ibo land are those Yoruba oil workers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of BUHARI / 487 Federal Agencies To Guzzle N2 Trillion / FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.