Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture (6452 Views)

Buhari takes his broom to AMCON, dissolves management, appoints MD / From Umbrella To Broom To ??? / Wanted: A Good Broom To Sweep The Mess From This Old And Tattered Umbrella 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by nduchucks: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
The funny cartoon shows that you people are not interested in forward progress in this country. As long as your adversary does not win an election, you are willing to ignore election laws which were broken and blatant rigging. This is the same spirit which enables you to give your corrupt leaders a pass, even when they are caught red handed. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by rozayx5(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: Illiterates voting eddiotts into power and later turn around to complain about bad roads ...insecurity...lack of employment and overall good governance.

You wish and want good governance but do everything that negates good governments for purely base and primordial sentiments as if such sentiments will elevate your life.

Keep dreaming of a better life while holding on to everything that will deny you of such.

did you just say bad roads grin
like the one in jakanded 2km away from thiefnubus atm toll gate

1 Like

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by gurnam: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
The irony of this is that all these people backslapping one another quiet agreed that Obiano is neither the man for the job..nor have the wherewithal for the job of governing Anambra..but they preferred him because anything to prevent an APC candidate is welcome....

Welcome to alaigbo brand of politics..
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by saint047(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
No level for APC
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by thewarrior72: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
cheesy Abeg op please u can add olaniyi ngige to that broom deportation he's no longer needed in anambra, except he rescind his involvement with APC
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by DerideGull(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: The funny cartoon shows that you people are not interested in forward progress in this country. As long as your adversary does not win an election, you are willing to ignore election laws which were broken and blatant rigging. This is the same spirit which enables you to give your corrupt leaders a pass, even when they are caught red handed. What a shame!

And your country is?
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Obiagu1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
I cannot be happy yet until Ngige loses his senate seat as well.

Nonsense! He could have been better off under Labour party.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by talktimi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
I still cant fathom why someone from Ekiti is very much interested in who becomes governor of Anambra state & gets angry when his prefered candidate loses out.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by ASL33: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
talktimi: I still cant fathom why someone from Ekiti is very much interested in who becomes governor of Anambra state & gets angry when his prefered candidate loses out.
cos the believe that APC is a Yoruba party so the are out to support their party at the same time calling others tribalism for supporting theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Dubemkelly(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Politics odikwa very funny. A na-emugo
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by talktimi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
ASL33: cos the believe that APC is a Yoruba party so the are out to support their party at the same time calling others tribalism for supporting theirs.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
KenGali:
LOLs grin grin grin grin grin
Am not sure we have the best,
But at least our pride is in tact,
Our national political strategy is also in tact.
Kudos Obi,
After this election we have to fix the Okorocha the clown
WTF?! Dude, that's ur freaking mentality?! Cut ur nose to spite ur face? Lol Nice strategy, bruh.

Wow!
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by nduchucks: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
DerideGull:

And your country is?

Same as the one you are denying but refuse to renounce in a Nigerian court. Whether you like it or not, you are my Nigerian nwanne. cheesy
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Itoroetti(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: Illiterates voting eddiotts into power and later turn around to complain about bad roads...insecurity...lack of employment and overall good governance.

You wish and want good governance but do everything that negates good governments for purely base and primordial sentiments as if such sentiments will elevate your life.

Keep dreaming of a better life while holding on to everything that will deny you of such.

So who's calling who illiterates.
Broom boy
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by adino(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
See Another Picture.Very Smelly Broom
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
why not?

talktimi: I still cant fathom why someone from Ekiti is very much interested in who becomes governor of Anambra state & gets angry when his prefered candidate loses out.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by talktimi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
smartchoice: why not?

it doesnt make any sense at all since 98% of those complaining wont have any reason to relocate to Anambra in this scenario.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just saw Berem hanging on that broom

5 Likes

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its an indicator of the overall readiness of the incompetent INEC to conduct Ekiti elections coming up next few months! And clearly INEC is not ready in any way!

talktimi: it doesnt make any sense at all since 98% of those complaining wont have any reason to relocate to Anambra in this scenario.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

Just shut up, you hear! You sound pathetic! No one needs your lamentation! Tell Fashola to stop scamming Lagos

Bros even though I support your sentiments, I feel Fashola is a good governor, infact he is the only 1 in APC I can vote for, because he is the only 1 working.

But that brand APC, I think it's meant for the dustbin.

Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

So APC means gud governance eh? May such governance of ekiti, osun, oyo be ur portion. Say amen!

Continue licking ur wound. We r ok with apga
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by ozonenig(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Making sense like sentences. Anyi bu ndi igbo achoro aziza ndi ala ozo.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by agabaI23(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
But that fowl na winch. E come dey ride broom like Middle belt winch grin
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by talktimi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
smartchoice: Its an indicator of the overall readiness of the incompetent INEC to conduct Ekiti elections coming up next few months! And clearly INEC is not ready in any way!

i believe Ekiti will be much different from this, there will be rigging no doubt to keep APC in power but it will be cleaner.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
APC? Nope I 4see a new alliance from a splinter of both the PDP n APC coming together under a new platform taking over Ekiti State!

talktimi: i believe Ekiti will be much different from this, there will be rigging no doubt to keep APC in power but it will be cleaner.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by agabaI23(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
smartchoice: APC? Nope I 4see a new alliance from a splinter of both the PDP n APC coming together under a new platform taking over Ekiti State!

Splinter of APC already? Are You prophesying or are you revealing something to us?
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by talktimi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
smartchoice: APC? Nope I 4see a new alliance from a splinter of both the PDP n APC coming together under a new platform taking over Ekiti State!

is there anything youre trying to let us in on ?
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
agabaI23: Splinter of APC already? Are You prophesying or are you revealing something to us?

talktimi: is there anything youre trying to let us in on ?

Hmmmn Its called the Ekiti Bibiire Coalition (EBC) led by Hon Opeyemi Bamidele.....and he's been giving the Guv sleepless nights which has led to deadly manhunts against his supporters with not less than 6 of them gunned down by the gov's men....for holding EBC meetings.

Yet curiously the man Bamidele and his movement keeps waxing stronger every day...popularized by the govt's persecutions....the Ekiti political permutation is very intriguing at the moment.
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by mafioso47(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
tjfulloption:

and you all will countinoue to wallow in bad goverance.
anambra state has the lowest poverty index in Nigeria, who d hell is talking about bad Governance?
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by pcnwamadi(m): 1:32am On Nov 18, 2013
1MCN: Am thinking it's too early to raise the victory song. My opinion would poll for Obiano but it's like the fans here are counting the chicks before they're hatched. Dora was leading in the preliminary results been bandied about in 2011 Senatorial contest until the tide turned. Just a reminder.
apga is leading in 16local govt, wat oda evidence do u want?
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by Sagytarius(m): 1:53am On Nov 18, 2013
Psychedelia: I sure say fear don catch Rochas grin
Like what I have below?
[img]http://adl.m.yahoo.net/us.f1216.mail.yahoo.com/ya/securedownload?mid=2_0_0_2_196702_AORlimIAABNYUoljv%2FC9wO%2B02n0&fid=Sent&pid=3&appid=BPMail_high_carrier&inline=1&cred=iF8oRrOU0eg7q7OG.pkeZAhMlR6JaC2zOXZcQZLb61Dg9AG6l688PUK2&ts=1384736418&partner=ymail&sig=Cb5uIHS50COv9EEBSQq6gQ--[/img]
Re: Apga Returns APC Broom To Lagos - Picture by manny4life(m): 3:13am On Nov 18, 2013
chima12: grin That chicken is crusing to the west at 800km/h, 30,000ft above see level to drop the broom where it rightly belongs.
Air APGA grin

I haff die...PRICELESS cheesy

Funniest post on this thread, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Felicitate Vice President Shettima On His 57th Birthday / Full Meaning Of BUHARI / 487 Federal Agencies To Guzzle N2 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.