Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474127 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by molet: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello house, pls I need interpretation to this dream. Saw someone with raw bean in the dream and I saw a chicken laying eggs I saw two eggs dropping from the chicken in the same dream I saw that I was boiling egg for one arrogant man[color=#006600][/color.]pls help interpret
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ogestyle(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
@satellitedaisy I had two dreams in one night. The first dreams was seeing my self back in my old street where I grew up there no light so I was catching up with some people on the street.two women walked up to me to come up to the old flat were we used to live that my presence alone will light would come.I askeef them how? Its not like I am a technician as I walked into the house just at the door I saw a child there I was enraged who would drop a child on the floor like that I proceeded to make sure light was restored .how I did it I don't know. In real life I have a son what does this mean.when I woke up I cancel led it though
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ogestyle(f): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ satellitedaisy after cancelling the dreams for an hour the women appeared in my dream again and showed me a transistor radio.as they touched the knob it turned into a TV with adjustable screen they say I should look into the screen I touched the screen and saw a person I know well in the screen.They said that I thought u said this person is blameless .see what he is doing. He was chatting with someone all of a sudden the person in the TV could see us.what does it mean.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2013
PLS HELP ME INTERPRETE THIS DREAM.....
I HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS SITING ON A CHAIR AND I WAS SUROUNDED BY ABOUT 20 CHILDREN PLAYN AROUND ME AND I WAS WONDERING WERE THESE CUTE CHILDREN CAME FROM JUMPING AND PLAYING AROUND ME.... SUDDENLY THEY INCREASED IN NUMBER THAT I COULD BEARLY COUNT THEM AND THE VERY LITTLE KIDS WERE JUMPING ON ME WANTING ME TO CARRY THEM AND SOME WERE HOLDING ME AND PLAYING ABT HAPPILY ... THEN I WOKE UP....
PLS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS KIND OF DREAM MEANS ... THANKS.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Sarah a: Great job you are doing at op.

Funny enof am not the OP, Adeniyi A.is. You are welcome
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
molet: Hello house, pls I need interpretation to this dream. Saw someone with raw bean in the dream and I saw a chicken laying eggs I saw two eggs dropping from the chicken in the same dream I saw that I was boiling egg for one arrogant man[color=#006600][/color.]pls help interpret

Pls if you are married and you are already pregnant, pls pray very hard against miscarriage. Even if you are married and not expecting, still do the same. Egg is one item that usually signifies pregnancy. Though at times it also signifies fruitfulness @ large, based on the context. Pray hard against barrenness and miscarriage.

Then if you are a guy or not yet married, then, you need to go and buy a crate of egg and eat to ur fill.

Goodluck
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
ogestyle: @satellitedaisy I had two dreams in one night. The first dreams was seeing my self back in my old street where I grew up there no light so I was catching up with some people on the street.two women walked up to me to come up to the old flat were we used to live that my presence alone will light would come.I askeef them how? Its not like I am a technician as I walked into the house just at the door I saw a child there I was enraged who would drop a child on the floor like that I proceeded to make sure light was restored .how I did it I don't know. In real life I have a son what does this mean.when I woke up I cancel led it though

This is a very sensitive dream, I don't know you but you have to examine your past to know if there is anyth about your, dark past that may want to hunt you up to the extent of affecting your fruitfulness in terms of procreation. It seems as if you are a prayerful person because from the dream you are set to conquer, the light in you must overshadow the darkness in your past, it may be someone from your past or an act in your past, you will know better. Use this point as a prayer point, its either the Lord will reveal more or solve the problem permanently. Goodluck.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2013
ogestyle: @ satellitedaisy after cancelling the dreams for an hour the women appeared in my dream again and showed me a transistor radio.as they touched the knob it turned into a TV with adjustable screen they say I should look into the screen I touched the screen and saw a person I know well in the screen.They said that I thought u said this person is blameless .see what he is doing. He was chatting with someone all of a sudden the person in the TV could see us.what does it mean.

You see? I didn't even know the dream continued. So the second part explains it all. Though as the dream is, the person in question may not really be the man in the screen, but it signifies someone you know very well. Just pray, and as you do, b very observant, don't suspect anyone, your spirit will tell you the next time you come in contact with the person. Obviously the person is diabolic, that is what darkness signifies(evil forces). Its well with you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2013
kcstyle40: PLS HELP ME INTERPRETE THIS DREAM.....
I HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS SITING ON A CHAIR AND I WAS SUROUNDED BY ABOUT 20 CHILDREN PLAYN AROUND ME AND I WAS WONDERING WERE THESE CUTE CHILDREN CAME FROM JUMPING AND PLAYING AROUND ME.... SUDDENLY THEY INCREASED IN NUMBER THAT I COULD BEARLY COUNT THEM AND THE VERY LITTLE KIDS WERE JUMPING ON ME WANTING ME TO CARRY THEM AND SOME WERE HOLDING ME AND PLAYING ABT HAPPILY ... THEN I WOKE UP....
PLS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS KIND OF DREAM MEANS ... THANKS.

All I can see is joy and purity. It could also be that you have a call to mind/guide little children. But it depends on the number of times you ve had this dream and what happenned afterwards
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2013
satellitedaisy:

All I can see is joy and purity. It could also be that you have a call to mind/guide little children. But it depends on the number of times you ve had this dream and what happenned afterwards
thank so much.......
( do u live in satellite town? As regards ur name)
well i ve had similar dreams like this one but never as often i do dream abt me catching fishes in large quantity... Even d same nite i dreamt of the children. I also dreamt of catchn a big fish with a hook ( i meant really big fish)... Catching fishes either with hook , hands or bowl is the kind of dream i often dream abt... ( very often) hope catchn fish is not bad pls .
Thanks as you help enlighten me on this too.... Showers of blessings to you... Amen.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gazilion: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
kcstyle40:
thank so much.......
( do u live in satellite town? As regards ur name)
well i ve had similar dreams like this one but never as often i do dream abt me catching fishes in large quantity... Even d same nite i dreamt of the children. I also dreamt of catchn a big fish with a hook ( i meant really big fish)... Catching fishes either with hook , hands or bowl is the kind of dream i often dream abt... ( very often) hope catchn fish is not bad pls .
Thanks as you help enlighten me on this too.... Showers of blessings to you... Amen.

Catching fishes in the dream is a blessing and signifies a certain breakthrough. You need to pray for the manifestation of this blessing. Like you were already told particularly on the dreams of seeing yourself with lots of children. I can see that it's likely you have a calling to mind children or train up children or youths. You need to ask God to lead you to the realization of your dreams. Have you ever thought of operating an orphanage? a nursery etc..wish you all the best in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gazilion: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
kcstyle40: i dreamt that i was carry a big tuber of yam in my dreams and i woke up ..... i ve a dream book which tells meaning of dream ... so when i checked it ,.. it says seeing a tuber of yam in the dream isa sign of prosperity and my interpreters here on this trend says is a sign of fetility or xpectatation of a child.. .. hmm na wa oo ...owk sha pls whats is the meaning of sometimes seeing yourself in your old school days doing one thing or the other among your peers? and pls what kind of prayer can break such dream?.... although its been a while i had such dream sha cus i pray often so recently i have been seeing doves ...two doves often in my dreams and repeatedly too in my recent dream i caught two doves ...more like they both flew to meet me n i held them in my hand n they were not frightened. hmmm abeg my dreams are much ... in same month i dreamt of two water pumps gussing out water with force in my compound ...i woke up n i felt good but i cant tell what such dream means....... pls a believer with the gift of dream interpretation should enlighten me.
thanks..........

I didn't read what others said about the tuber of yam but I know carrying a tuber of yam signifies a blessing. Pray that it comes to manifestation. It's not enough to have dreams, one should learn to also pray good dreams to manifest.

Seeing yourself in your former school is the spirit or arrows of backwardness and retrogression. Pray against it.

A dove sometimes signifies your relationship with the Holy Spirit. Two friendly doves in the dream also show two gifts of the Holy Spirit in your life. The water gushing from your compound is a confirmation of the above and a flow of the Holy Spirit. I wish you continue in the spirit and if you are not yet baptised in the Holy Ghost, seek for this glorious pentecostal experience. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gazilion: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
missylizzy: I had a dream during my NYSC, that I received a paper from God and men and women where dragging the paper with me and I was crying that they should leave the paper alone, in the process of struggling they tore it and I took a piece of it, and I opened it and saw Donald and I was wondering who's Donald and I heard a voice that it my husbands name. Few weeks after i met a guy and we dated for 7 months and parted, of recent i saw him in my dream with a ring that he wants to marry me and i accepted and later i saw a man and a woman standing beside some coral beads being worn for traditional marriage and they said God is a God of surprises and that He has surprised me. I'm currently in a relationship with another guy but I'm confused because the guy in question we are just friend and we talk once in a while and he's not even talking about having anything with me, so please help me explain what it means. Thanks
@Lizzy, I'll like to counsel you with regards to this dream so you don't make a mistake. God has a perfect plan for your marriage but there are battles against your fulfilling His perfect purpose for your life in marriage. In order not to make any mistake, I'll advice that you put a stop at least for now to any relationship you are into and seriously seek the face of God for clear direction. This is because until you let go what you have at moment (assuming the present is not the will of God for u) God may never put into your hands the real deal.

Finally, Lizzy I'll encourage you to pray against spiritual marriages or better still look for a true bible believing Church and go for deliverance. Do not make a mistake in your marriage please...it hurts! God bless you.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
gazilion:

Catching fishes in the dream is a blessing and signifies a certain breakthrough. You need to pray for the manifestation of this blessing. Like you were already told particularly on the dreams of seeing yourself with lots of children. I can see that it's likely you have a calling to mind children or train up children or youths. You need to ask God to lead you to the realization of your dreams. Have you ever thought of operating an orphanage? a nursery etc..wish you all the best in Jesus name.

Well said, thumbs up
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Satellitedaisy
I had dis dream:
There's dis friend of mine dat hates dogs in real life,bt in ma dream I went to his house n there were many dogs(owned by him) n they were jst all over me while I was busy pushing dem away from me.Meanwhile,in d dream d floor of his house was cracked n d wall not looking too good.
What cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gazilion: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2014
debeginin: @Satellitedaisy
I had dis dream:
There's dis friend of mine dat hates dogs in real life,bt in ma dream I went to his house n there were many dogs(owned by him) n they were jst all over me while I was busy pushing dem away from me.Meanwhile,in d dream d floor of his house was cracked n d wall not looking too good.
What cld dis mean?

This is mostly domestic witchcraft and the spirit of lust. You need to pray against this or better still go for deliverance.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2014
gazilion:

This is mostly domestic witchcraft and the spirit of lust. You need to pray against this or better still go for deliverance.
Thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all of you...
may you reach greater heights this 2014....
Shout out to SATELLITEDAISY, may God bless you and also the Op and all the rest that also interpreted my dreams for me ... May our dreams come true like that of Joseph.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
kcstyle40: Happy new year to all of you...
may you reach greater heights this 2014....
Shout out to SATELLITEDAISY, may God bless you and also the Op and all the rest that also interpreted my dreams for me ... May our dreams come true like that of Joseph.

May The Lord bless you and keep you; may his face shine on you and be gracious to you, may he turn his face toward you and give you peace. May His Love remain with you and may He grant all ur hrt desires today and always. Happy 2014 to U all. Thx dear
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
debeginin: @Satellitedaisy
I had dis dream:
What cld dis mean?

Yes, dogs and cats are main symbols of witchcraft, then in some rare times bats and vultures(Black witchcraft). Its likely an attack is coming from a friend of yours, it may not be the same person you saw in the dream but u must have to b careful with what you Eat, drink or take from friends. Crack in a friends wall is just a warning that something/somebody is not what they seem to be.

Then am not very sure deliverance is what you need at this stage. You can also pray yourself out, though pending on the occurence of the dreams.

Psalm 27, 121, 36, 62,64 help. But you can use 109 + 121 for 9days in worst case scenerio.

Always light your candle while praying. May God bless u
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
satellitedaisy:

May The Lord bless you and keep you; may his face shine on you and be gracious to you, may he turn his face toward you and give you peace. May His Love remain with you and may He grant all ur hrt desires today and always. Happy 2014 to U all. Thx dear

**AMEN**
pls do you live in satellite town lagos? ( regards to your name),,,
and pls whats your gender.. Male or female .....
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2014
kcstyle40:
**AMEN**
pls do you live in satellite town lagos? ( regards to your name),,,
and pls whats your gender.. Male or female .....

Lolz, which do you prefer undecided, I don't live in satellite town, its just a signature wink
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2014
satellitedaisy:

Lolz, which do you prefer undecided, I don't live in satellite town, its just a signature wink

lolz
hmmmm aiitsmiley
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
satellitedaisy:

Yes, dogs and cats are main symbols of witchcraft, then in some rare times bats and vultures(Black witchcraft). Its likely an attack is coming from a friend of yours, it may not be the same person you saw in the dream but u must have to b careful with what you Eat, drink or take from friends. Crack in a friends wall is just a warning that something/somebody is not what they seem to be.

Then am not very sure deliverance is what you need at this stage. You can also pray yourself out, though pending on the occurence of the dreams.

Psalm 27, 121, 36, 62,64 help. But you can use 109 + 121 for 9days in worst case scenerio.

Always light your candle while praying. May God bless u
@Satellitedaisy may God increase U more dis yr n beyond.
Thank U very much.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Luvlydevin(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
It has been a while I visited this thread I dreamt Last night I was been flog by military men in my dream and it sounds so weird to me, what could this mean
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Luvly devin: It has been a while I visited this thread I dreamt Last night I was been flog by military men in my dream and it sounds so weird to me, what could this mean

It means that' when u spare the rod, u spoil the child'. U deserved being flogged and you were flogged. grin

More so, its possible u just watched 'Amazing Grace' or 'Hotel Rwanda' b4 u slept grin grin grin

Happy nu year
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Luvlydevin(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
satellitedaisy:

It means that' when u spare the rod, u spoil the child'. U deserved being flogged and you were flogged. grin

More so, its possible u just watched 'Amazing Grace' or 'Hotel Rwanda' b4 u slept grin grin grin

Happy nu year
lmfao you kidding me here, I ain't watch no fucking bullying movie before I sleep at least nepa took care of that 4 fucking days off, and by the way what happened in the movie hotel Rwanda, in fact daisy if you see as them take flog me for the dream you go pity for me,in fact na this kind beating you go wake up and see blisters and red eyes if you wake up, daisy new year don pass o, expecting your feedback on hotel Rwanda
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Luvly devin: It has been a while I visited this thread I dreamt Last night I was been flog by military men in my dream and it sounds so weird to me, what could this mean

Conspiracy : The enemy wants to conspire against you, watch out this new year be agressive in your prayer and have the I can do it spirit. Matt.19:26.this year.

Pray against manipulatinos especially as concerning your destiny.God is able
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Luvlydevin(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2014
proevan:

Conspiracy : The enemy wants to conspire against you, watch out this new year be agressive in your prayer and have the I can do it spirit. Matt.19:26.this year.

Pray against manipulatinos especially as concerning your destiny.God is able
thank you brother, I just believe everything will work out well, I dreamt this night I was been chase by a leopard or chetar, but he did not catch me, then also some people still chase me then I opened my eyes saying which kind dream be this self
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by odinko: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2014
I av had alot of drimz dat needs interpretations but because tym, let me just d mst recent 1. I saw a guy chasing me in d dream. We both had broken bottles in our hand, if a stab d guy, it wudnt penetrate him. As i was running, i peed on d broken bottle n a razor blade. Wen d guy got to me, i used both on him. Behold and lo, blooding started gushing of of his body. He was full suprise at dat point, he started consulting anoda gods to seek more powa i gues. D wound started healing. I tot of wot to do, i immediatly drag him on his jean and starting pulling it off. It got to his feet d refuse to pull any further. I just pulled him with every power in me, d guy enjoyed some xperience of gravity in d air b4 landing hard of d ground and charttered in pcs with his emberd. NB pls dnt mind my mistakes, spelling erros and punctuation. Am using phone thus, i didnt proof read.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Luvly devin: thank you brother, I just believe everything will work out well, I dreamt this night I was been chase by a leopard or chetar, but he did not catch me, then also some people still chase me then I opened my eyes saying which kind dream be this self

Yes, I was waiting to hear you had a similiar dream before I could take you serious becos you can't just conclude a spiritual attack from one dream.

What you are having is called spiritual oppression. Possibly someone does not want you to have peace or there is someone you are meeting or somewhere you go to that you spirit does not accept.

Its very simple, you are very sensitive spiritually. You have to pray against evil forces and spiritual oppression but u still need to identify the source becos no matter how hard you pray and the source is there, it will keep on coming.

Psalm 36 will help. Goodluck. May the Lord guide and protect you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Luvlydevin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
satellitedaisy:

Yes, I was waiting to hear you had a similiar dream before I could take you serious becos you can't just conclude a spiritual attack from one dream.

What you are having is called spiritual oppression. Possibly someone does not want you to have peace or there is someone you are meeting or somewhere you go to that you spirit does not accept.

Its very simple, you are very sensitive spiritually. You have to pray against evil forces and spiritual oppression but u still need to identify the source becos no matter how hard you pray and the source is there, it will keep on coming.

Psalm 36 will help. Goodluck. May the Lord guidelines and protect you
I really enjoyed the way you lay out your point, I don't really like going out much am very conscious of my time and you said spiritual sensitive please shed more light on this part, rush out of thread where is my bible, Psalm 36 here I come

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.