Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474146 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Manugirl1: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Satellite pls go into details o.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
had a dream that I saw nigeria president goodluck jonathan , we shake hands together then I woke up. There was a time I dream that I saw govnor fasola, in my dream I told him dat I need a job, he now wrote something in the paper that I shud go to skye bank and giv it to the bank manager, I collected the paper and I woke up, there's was time I dream that one of my uncle gav me note to go and see governor of bayesal amechi rotimi to assist me to get job, I collected the note and go, immediately I got to the place I ex plain to the governor den I woke up pls ma wot does dis mean
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls ma can u interpret dis dream for me. I had a dream that I was picking wallnut and wen I open each I saw 3 in each wallnut. Pls do I know d meaning ma. Tanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
toyinolaigbe: Pls ma can u interpret dis dream for me. I had a dream that I was picking wallnut and wen I open each I saw 3 in each wallnut. Pls do I know d meaning ma. Tanks

Obviously you have something good coming your way. Most of your dreams do not have any significant meaning but one thing I know is that any dream that pops up happiness in you is not bad at all rather its a very good one

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Manugirl1: Satellite pls go into details o.

Send me a PM
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Thank u so much for the interpretation of my dream.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by olowolekan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
I so much love the way and manner you have interpreted all the dreams.may The Lord bless and keep you .how can I get to meet u ?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by olowolekan(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
@satelli:may The Lord bless u and keep u.may The Lord make His faces to shine upon you in Jesus precious name.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
olowolekan: @satelli:may The Lord bless u and keep u.may The Lord make His faces to shine upon you in Jesus precious name.

THanks and same with you olowolekan
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Satellitedaisy
I had a dream,in dis dream I saw masef paddling a Canoe wit some people in it.
2 people then fell off d boat into d water.
What cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
debeginin: @Satellitedaisy
I had a dream,in dis dream I saw masef paddling a Canoe wit some people in it.
2 people then fell off d boat into d water.
What cld dis mean?

How did you feel when you woke up? In the dream? Scared? Tormented? Happy ,Sad or normal. It may just be a dream. Though I can't deduce much frm it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
satellitedaisy:

How did you feel when you woke up? In the dream? Scared? Tormented? Happy ,Sad or normal. It may just be a dream. Though I can't deduce much frm it.
Sincerely speaking,I was happy when I woke up cos I felt at peace dat God has disconnected 2 guys dat hv been temperin wit ma business.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
debeginin:
Sincerely speaking,I was happy when I woke up cos I felt at peace dat God has disconnected 2 guys dat hv been temperin wit ma business.

Blessed be God in His Supremacy!

Being in a moving object(Car, Airplane, Boat, motorcycle, etc) in a dream is a very good sign, it signifies progress, divine elevation. moreover you were in control of the vehicle.

Secondly, you were not inside the river but on top, its also a very good one. Victory!

But you still need to pray harder, there is still a struggle, but by the grace of God, you will remain victorious
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
satellitedaisy:

Blessed be God in His Supremacy!

Being in a moving object(Car, Airplane, Boat, motorcycle, etc) in a dream is a very good sign, it signifies progress, divine elevation. moreover you were in control of the vehicle.

Secondly, you were not inside the river but on top, its also a very good one. Victory!

But you still need to pray harder, there is still a struggle, but by the grace of God, you will remain victorious
Amen!!!!!! Thank U very much.
May God increase U in all fronts.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Satellitedaisy
A friend of mine had dis dream.
In d dream he saw a late member of his ministry,well dressed n looking really gud.They xchanged pleasantries.The late member then told him to tell dem(I guess his ministry) to give him his membership card.He said so 3ice,holdin his ears d last time.
What cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Leftty: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Gud mornning. Pls what does it mean when someone ask you to carry heavy sand on Yr head in f fream?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kasonud(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
i open a similar threat recently without a good research in the forum,hence this is kind of thread i wanted to achieve and mindsets i wanted to meet i will be making use of this.i appreciate all here

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kasonud(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2014
spreading smens on a lady's body(on her chest) without penetration. what could this mean!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kasonud(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2014
details for better interprations, i had this dream few months ago sha, i was driving through my village road and there was this static traffic, suddenly i saw my self walking with aim of searching for a way out, ahead was my landlord's wife with same objective, then i followed her and it appeared we were walking down the stream to fetch water..well in the stream i found myself on her kissing and spreading it all over her chest.God have mercy! ??
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
kasonud: details for better interprations, i had this dream few months ago sha, i was driving through my village road and there was this static traffic, suddenly i saw my self walking with aim of searching for a way out, ahead was my landlord's wife with same objective, then i followed her and it appeared we were walking down the stream to fetch water..well in the stream i found myself on her kissing and spreading it all over her chest.God have mercy! ??

I won't want to say much on this your dream but you have to do something first. You can take psalm 27 and psalm 121 first and get back on the forum. Am just trying to b sure the dream wasn't as a result of your state of mind. Maybe you ve been eyeing this yound Lady grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kasonud(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
i
am very happy to read from you,first its not as a result of my
mindset,pls proceed with your counsel though i would like to share more
things with,if you dnt mind my email is my handle @ gmail . com. secondly
i am at home today no thanks to another evil dream i had last nigh, i
saw myself picking snails in the dream and on my way to work this
morning something resulted me going back home happened. this is how my
dreams wrok,its nt my mindset,consequently i open that thread and will
be happy to see people working with me in this regard thanks. [quote
author=satellitedaisy]

I won't want to say much on this your dream but you have to do something
first. You can take psalm 27 and psalm 121 first and get back on the
forum. Am just trying to b sure the dream wasn't as a result of your
state of mind. Maybe you ve been eyeing this yound Lady grin[/quote]
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kasonud(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
@satellite where u dey o?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by zezebabyxoxo: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls someone help me out wt dis dream.
I saw in my arms a new born baby boy, so fine n beautiful. I ws carryin d baby around nt knowin who d mother ws. Some persons were sayin d baby looks like me.
I ws hpy carryin d baby as d sametime wonderin who n whr d mother ws.
I'm a single brother, though engaged.
Wht could dis mean pls?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
kasonud: @satellite where u dey o?

Kasonud grin did u do what I adviced you should do? Mean d psalms. I was waiting for you to give me more dreamsn based on dat
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: I had two strange dreams
The first one was around a month ago. I was in a forest with some friends, then we passed some old women begging for alms. We all gave them money but the woman I gave was sitting down. Then we passed some children also begging for alms. They said they could protect us from their mothers but we didn't give them any money. After a while, we approached a stream. There was an ugly woman with one hand in the stream. She asked all of us if we knew who she was, but none of us knew. She now entered the water, and reemerged as a beautiful woman. She said her name and that she was the goddess guarding the stream and she will let us pass. We all passed but when I reached the shore I realised I was no longer waring any slippers.
I had another dream a few days ago. I was at home, when someone told me I have a visitor. The visitor told out to be one of my uncles that just recently passed away(though we are not really close). Immediately I saw him, I said you are dead what are you doing here. He seemed angry at what I said and then his form changed to another man. He then started advising me to pray hard and avoid some other things. After a while, his presence started fading, and he said a woman is coming. As he said that, I felt like I woke up. However, I was still dreaming. I saw myself lying down on my bed in my room, then a woman dressed in white started shaking me on my bed. It felt like she was right there in my room. Then I woke up finally.

Could you interpret this please.

Pls meet a priest or man of God. Narrate your dreams to him, am sure He will conduct a deliVerance for you.

For the mean time, use psalm 36 + psalm 109 everynyt before you sleep. Until you are able to meet someone. You can email me.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
gistsky: Pls someone help me out wt dis dream.
I saw in my arms a new born baby boy, so fine n beautiful. I ws carryin d baby around nt knowin who d mother ws. Some persons were sayin d baby looks like me.
I ws hpy carryin d baby as d sametime wonderin who n whr d mother ws.
I'm a single brother, though engaged.
Wht could dis mean pls?

New baby signify new beginnings, new growth, new responsibilities etc. It may also signify a new baby, if you are a confirmed visionary or prophet grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
satellitedaisy:

New baby signify new beginnings, new growth, new responsibilities etc. It may also signify a new baby, if you are a confirmed visionary or prophet grin
It should b d former o because i'm still single, lol.
Thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kike100: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2014
I had a dream that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone, suddenly someone got to know and told everyone. So much that they found out who I was pregnant for (I didn't know the person till I was told), the man's family had come to pay the dowry to everyone including my boss in the office and everyone was disappointed that I didn't tell them of the pregnancy. I was angry and refused bitterly that even if he owns the pregnancy I was never going to marry him. I recognize all the faces in the dream.
Please what could this mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
kike100: I had a dream that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone, suddenly someone got to know and told everyone. So much that they found out who I was pregnant for (I didn't know the person till I was told), the man's family had come to pay the dowry to everyone including my boss in the office and everyone was disappointed that I didn't tell them of the pregnancy. I was angry and refused bitterly that even if he owns the pregnancy I was never going to marry him. I recognize all the faces in the dream.
Please what could this mean?

Being pregnant in a dream signifies hope, fruitful/prosperous future.

Then getting engaged or married in a dream in most cases signify and entanglement with a spiritual spouse. But in some rare cases it may just be what you must have seen or tot abt during the day.

So your dream is a good dream becos you were able to reject the forces trying to change your destiny but you still need to pray very hard using the dream as a prayer point
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by sonnel: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
I need an urgent interpretation here 2. I alwyz see myself writing exams in d dream,at 1st i will not have anything to write but when the examiner announces so minutes 2d end of the exams.Thats wen i will start writing under tension b4 i will no whats happening,i would ejaculate all over my boxer in real life.

In my dream,i also do see myself going home to the compound i grew up in when i was a little boy,some 20years ago.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
sonnel: I need an urgent interpretation here 2. I alwyz see myself writing exams in d dream,at 1st i will not have anything to write but when the examiner announces so minutes 2d end of the exams.Thats wen i will start writing under tension b4 i will no whats happening,i would ejaculate all over my boxer in real life.

In my dream,i also do see myself going home to the compound i grew up in when i was a little boy,some 20years ago.

Pls pray hard against stagnation. Also tRy and be more optimistic in taking important decision

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.