Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474883 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Leftty: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Rekiyyah: [color=#000099]Pls I always dream dt I walk in d space, what does ds mean? Also what does it mean to sweep or fetch water in d dream?
. Am interrested in d meaning of ds dream i want a knowledgeable intepreter to interpret ds .
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Leftty: . Am interrested in d meaning of ds dream i want a knowledgeable intepreter to interpret ds .

Go thru the thread between Pages 7 and 12, u will find the answer you seek. Its been discussed severally by different interpreters.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Luvly devin: I really enjoyed the way you lay out your point, I don't really like going out much am very conscious of my time and you said spiritual sensitive please shed more light on this part, rush out of thread where is my bible, Psalm 36 here I come

Some people are more sensitive than the others when it comes to the things of the spirit.

Its a kind of spiritual gift, Discernment. Maybe I will use myself as an example. I feel a rush of goose pimples anytime am in an environment that is corrupt(by evil forces), maybe wen I meet some persons, or collect gift from some people.

It also has degrees. Having a change in the partern of dreams when being attacked or oppressed is a kind of it.

Then, u said u don't go out shocked, you work, you go to church/mosque/shrine grin, you have friends, you have family, you have relations. It could be from anywhere. Just be careful and cautious.

Its well with you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Satellitedaisy
I had dis dream dis mornin don't what dis dream cld mean.Pls help me wit d interpretation.
A man(dis man in real life is long dead n used to wrk wit First Bank) signed a cheque wit a particular amt can't rememba though for me to go n cash bt he collected it frm me as soon as he gave me,used correctin fluid and cleaned d amt he wrote on d cheque and gave me back d now blank cheque dat I shd put whateva amt I want n cash @ d bank.I took it to d bank n wrote a milion naira on it n gave to d cashier.I left to go ease masef,while @ it,I was like"I'm I not been greedy,I'll go n reduce it to 500k", then I woke up.
What cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
debeginin: @Satellitedaisy
I had dis dream dis mornin don't what dis dream cld mean.Pls help me wit d interpretation.
A man(dis man in real life is long dead n used to wrk wit First Bank) signed a cheque wit a particular amt can't rememba though for me to go n cash bt he collected it frm me as soon as he gave me,used correctin fluid and cleaned d amt he wrote on d cheque and gave me back d now blank cheque dat I shd put whateva amt I want n cash @ d bank.I took it to d bank n wrote a milion naira on it n gave to d cashier.I left to go ease masef,while @ it,I was like"I'm I not been greedy,I'll go n reduce it to 500k", then I woke up.
What cld dis mean?

Did you use any of the psalms I suggested to you earlier?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
satellitedaisy:

Did you use any of the psalms I suggested to you earlier?
Yes Sir.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
debeginin:
Yes Sir.

Am not a man just a young lady grin

So if u did read the psalms, its possible that u are having more revelations.

But seeing a dead person in a dream is never a good sign, it has a lot of meanings based on the circumstances surrounding the dream and the dreamer.

One of which is loosing ones virtues or spiritual gifts or dignity or achievements. And having an empty cheque is the same as writing exams, or being in an interview in a dream. Which means your spiritual/physical life is being evaluated and you should buckle up.

In this contest I will still advice you to pray more because it seems some evil persons/forces are after your values(it could be your spirituality or virtues or material possessions(Dignity).

I don't know u personally and I can't tell ur life or lifestyle and dats why am generalizing my interpretations.

Take the prayers seriously. Psalm 36, 91, 121 for 7days. Pm me if the dreams continue.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
satellitedaisy:

Am not a man just a young lady grin

So if u did read the psalms, its possible that u are having more revelations.

But seeing a dead person in a dream is never a good sign, it has a lot of meanings based on the circumstances surrounding the dream and the dreamer.

One of which is loosing ones virtues or spiritual gifts or dignity or achievements. And having an empty cheque is the same as writing exams, or being in an interview in a dream. Which means your spiritual/physical life is being evaluated and you should buckle up.

In this contest I will still advice you to pray more because it seems some evil persons/forces are after your values(it could be your spirituality or virtues or material possessions(Dignity).

I don't know u personally and I can't tell ur life or lifestyle and dats why am generalizing my interpretations.

Take the prayers seriously. Psalm 36, 91, 121 for 7days. Pm me if the dreams continue.
Ok.Thanks a million,will do so.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
I had a dream, I saw very plenty of big ant and plenty of cockroach. Full my apartment , my senior brother and my son are inside sleeping, I shouted for people to assist me to bring them out but only me and my son were able to be rescued.then I woke up. Pls sir what's the meaning of this .
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
I had a dream, I saw my apartment full of big ant and big cockroach, my son and my senior brother are inside the apartment sleeping, I saw myself inside too, I shouted for people to rescue us, I now saw one of my cousins who came to rescue us but myself and my son were rescued. Then I woke up. Pls sir what's the meaninig
of dis
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
toyinolaigbe: I had a dream, I saw my apartment full of big ant and big cockroach, my son and my senior brother are inside the apartment sleeping, I saw myself inside too, I shouted for people to rescue us, I now saw one of my cousins who came to rescue us but myself and my son were rescued. Then I woke up. Pls sir what's the meaninig
of dis

The dreams could mean anything depending on th number of times u had such dreAms, the way you felt when you woke up. It may also be as a result of the movies you watch and where you go to.

Ants and cockroaches have a very minimal significance in dreams just like many other insects except the bee.

Just pray for guidance and protection and u will b okay
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Manugirl1: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
What if you dream of people wearing black (men with hair at the back of their head) not mohican o attacking you and you die in your sleep but woke up immediately. what does that signify? It's been on my mind all day.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
My fwnds been telling him of having s.ex wit different girls in his dream...meanwhile he z a virgin *real*. But he does hav s.ex in his dreams...pls wat does it mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Manugirl1: What if you dream of people wearing black (men with hair at the back of their head) not mohican o attacking you and you die in your sleep but woke up immediately. what does that signify? It's been on my mind all day.

My dear stop watching Nigerian Horror movies grin. Its well with you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2014
harkindele: My fwnds been telling him of having s.ex wit different girls in his dream...meanwhile he z a virgin *real*. But he does hav s.ex in his dreams...pls wat does it mean?

When you have intimacy with the opposite sex in the dream, once or twice, it may just be an attack but once it becomes constant, you may need to go for deliverance becos it signifies you have a convenant or a bond wit someone in the spiritual realm. And dat may still explain y he is still a virgin at dis point.

He may be having difficulty associating with females in the physical. Anyway.

He has to do something
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=satellitedaisy]

The dreams could mean anything depending on th number of times u had such dreAms, the way you felt when you woke up. It may also be as a result of the movies you watch and where you go to.

Ants and cockroaches have a very minimal significance in dreams just like many other insects except the bee.

Just pray for guidance and protection and u will b okay[/quote
Tanks so much for the interpretation of the dream
I will do as u said ma]
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toyinolaigbe: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
I had a dream that I saw nigeria president goodluck jonathan , we shake hands together then I woke up. There was a time I dream that I saw govnor fasola, in my dream I told him dat I need a job, he now wrote something in the paper that I shud go to skye bank and giv it to the bank manager, I collected the paper and I woke up, there's was time I dream that one of my uncle gav me note to go and see governor of bayesal amechi rotimi to assist me to get job, I collected the note and go, immediately I got to the place I ex plain to the governor den I woke up pls ma wot does dis mean
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by keepingmum: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
can somebody please interprete this dream for me.
2 days ago i dream i went to wash my face in the bathroom, and then i walked by the kitchen, and i saw my face reflection on the kitchen window, there were 2 love hearts drawn on my forehead. Not small o, quite big to occupy my entire forehead. They were in black ink but in a type of zig zag drawing. SO i screamed and called my husband to see it. He couldnt see the love hearts as they kept reappearing and disappearing. Now, his friend was also around (in the dream o, and his friend is his prayer partner). So he called his friend to the kitchen and the friend said he could see the love hearts on my forehead. His friend then took a comb and began to part my hair cos he said he could see the same ink running through my scalp though the ink on my scalp was drying out. He then asked me to kneel down and together, him and my hubby began to pray and 1 woke up.
this dream has really bothered me and i would really appreciate it if anyone can interprete this for me.
For over a month, i have been reading psa 35, 109, 91, 121, 123 and 23 daily and i try to live right by the scriptures so please help me dream interpreters. God bless us all
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
satellitedaisy:

When you have intimacy with the opposite sex in the dream, once or twice, it may just be an attack but once it becomes constant, you may need to go for deliverance becos it signifies you have a convenant or a bond wit someone in the spiritual realm. And dat may still explain y he is still a virgin at dis point.

He may be having difficulty associating with females in the physical. Anyway.

He has to do something
Do something like?...and its not constant, its something dat happened twice or thrice and stopped. He does experience wet dreams at regular intervals too
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
harkindele:
Do something like?...and its not constant, its something dat happened twice or thrice and stopped. He does experience wet dreams at regular intervals too

I already said he may have to go for deliverance
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
keepingmum: can somebody please interprete this dream for me.
2 days ago i dream i went to wash my face in the bathroom, and then i walked by the kitchen, and i saw my face reflection on the kitchen window, there were 2 love hearts drawn on my forehead. Not small o, quite big to occupy my entire forehead. They were in black ink but in a type of zig zag drawing. SO i screamed and called my husband to see it. He couldnt see the love hearts as they kept reappearing and disappearing. Now, his friend was also around (in the dream o, and his friend is his prayer partner). So he called his friend to the kitchen and the friend said he could see the love hearts on my forehead. His friend then took a comb and began to part my hair cos he said he could see the same ink running through my scalp though the ink on my scalp was drying out. He then asked me to kneel down and together, him and my hubby began to pray and 1 woke up.
this dream has really bothered me and i would really appreciate it if anyone can interprete this for me.
For over a month, i have been reading psa 35, 109, 91, 121, 123 and 23 daily and i try to live right by the scriptures so please help me dream interpreters. God bless us all

This dream is very sensitive so I won't just interprete it. How has your dream life been. Have you had any significant dream before or after this. Think, try to remember, it will help alot
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Manugirl1: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Satellite pls don't kill me with laughter. I didn't post the whole thing. I'm not lying o and I stopped watching Yoruba films since 2012.

Hubby was looking for somewhere to pray saw some men that look like idol worshippers had Mohican on their head not properly mohicsn just hair at the back of their head. He got off the car and told me to go and park at the back. As he got off I told him as soon as I saw the men told him not to pray there. So he got into the car. As we were driving off one of the men was chanting stuff. Got home and hubby had a massive sore on his leg, properly big sore with blood coming out, then I looked up and saw Blood on my coat, my coat was on the door. The men all came into the room and I think one of them touched me by the neck felt my life ebbing away and I closed my eyes and I woke up. It's so scary I couldn't sleep properly last night.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gennysq(f): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wen i was in secondary skul n my early days in d university i used to sorta be an "Opposite dreamer". Wat i mean by "sorta" is dat wen narrate D dream to any1, it comes true in D Opposite way; but if i dnt narrate D dream, it comes true as i dreamt of it.

Buh as i grew n increased spiritually it became more direct n sumtyms i dnt remember wat i dream. So anytym i av a disturbing dream or i dream abt sum1 i avnt tot of in a very long tym, den it always mean sumtin n over D years av also known how to interprete my dreams (not all doh)

Sharing a personal experience of last year: Btw September ♌ October, i ad 2 disturbing dreams.
1st was dat i dreamt dat pple were running towards a bridge so i joined dem to knw wat was happening, ση getting dere i saw Men fishing people dat drowned/drowning wit nets in a lake. D sight was very disturbing n wen i woke up, i was really sad. I prayed abt it buh my spirit told me to pray against any Natural disaster in Nigeria (esp water related) wich i did together wit my family cus i told dem abt it.
2nd was dat i dreamt abt 1 of my cousins. Twas b4 a church programme n i met him outside wit his children excluding his wife, wen i asked him of his wife he started crying dat he neva wanted such to happen, buh his wife left him. Wen i woke up i felt disturbed n i prayed abt it ♌ also told ♏y dad. I even told my dad to call dem n ask abt Deir welfare. Buh he didn't

D manifestations: Sum weeks later, i read in a news dat a boat of abt 140passengers frm Niger to Lagos capsized. I was really shocked n scared cus instantly i remembered D dream. D following week anoda boat capsized (am sure sum of u heard D News).
D next month, my cousin called my dad to tell him dat he was goin to send his wife packing frm his house, dat he cudnt stand his wife anymore. I even had to follow my dad to settle D case but it all ended in deaf ears.
But thank God, dey r managing eachoda for D children's sake
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
satellitedaisy:

I already said he may have to go for deliverance
Will forcing him to hav s^x wit sm1 (taking him to ashawo house or arranging a package for him) break any covenant he may hav wit any spirit?. Cos it will take a only miracle to convince him to go for deliverance
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by keepingmum: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
satellitedaisy:

This dream is very sensitive so I won't just interprete it. How has your dream life been. Have you had any significant dream before or after this. Think, try to remember, it will help alot

can u pls pm me then wit the interpretation? i have a variation of dreams and really my life has not exactly turned out to be what i had hoped it will be so if u can help me pls. i havent had any other dreams since then but i have had some wierd dreams prior to this though. the last one been abt 2 months back.
actually just remembered i had a dream last night. i cant remember most of it but it looked like someone proposed marriage 2 me and then on the wedding day, i went there not as a bride but as a guest and the person was getting married 2 some1 else. in d same dream, some1 i had an arguement with in real life, was surprisingly been very kind 2 me and rendered some help 2 me. also i got a notification from my bank that some huge amount of money had been paid 2 my account
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by keepingmum: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
satellitedaisy:

This dream is very sensitive so I won't just interpret it. How has your dream life been. Have you had any significant dream before or after this. Think, try to remember, it will help alot

can u pls pm me then wit the interpretation? i have a variation of dreams and really my life has not exactly turned out to be what i had hoped it will be so if u can help me pls. i haven't had any other dreams since then but i have had some weird dreams prior to this though. the last one been about 2 months back.
actually just remembered i had a dream last night. i cant remember most of it but it looked like someone proposed marriage 2 me and then on the wedding day, i went there not as a bride but as a guest and the person was getting married 2 some1 else. in d same dream, some1 i had an arguement with in real life, was surprisingly been very kind 2 me and rendered some help 2 me. also i got a notification from my bank that some huge amount of money had been paid 2 my account
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by rubi96(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
please help me interpret my dream. been dreaming about it for some time.
the first one is about a woman rubbing charcoal on my face in what looked like a beauty contest, i couldn't resist until my uncle commanded her to stop.
the second was in what looked like my wedding, and people were fighting, don't know them but i ended up crying and crying out in the physical.
the lastly, dreamed that a lady was sitting on my chest while i was sleeping and was rubbing some thing over my eyes until this uncle of mine came again and shouted at her and she smiled and said ok we shall see. when i remember them, my mind is never at rest. Thank you as you help.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gennysq(f): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
rubi96: please help me interpret my dream. been dreaming about it for some time.
the first one is about a woman rubbing charcoal on my face in what looked like a beauty contest, i couldn't resist until my uncle commanded her to stop.
the second was in what looked like my wedding, and people were fighting, don't know them but i ended up crying and crying out in the physical.
the lastly, dreamed that a lady was sitting on my chest while i was sleeping and was rubbing some thing over my eyes until this uncle of mine came again and shouted at her and she smiled and said ok we shall see. when i remember them, my mind is never at rest. Thank you as you help.

My dear, u really av to be prayful. Wat i can understand is dat sum1 is trying to project u in a very negative way or wear an evil veil ση u. Dese dreams r attacks n shuld not be taken lightly, wear D armour of Prayers ♌ read Ūя̲̅ Psalms always. Ur uncle dat always intervenes is like God helping out of bad situations but u also av to help urself too. Call upon D name of Jesus wenever u nid help. May God continue guide ♌ protect u.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Manugirl1: Satellite pls don't kill me with laughter. I didn't post the whole thing. I'm not lying o and I stopped watching Yoruba films since 2012.

Hubby was looking for somewhere to pray saw some men that look like idol worshippers had Mohican on their head not properly mohicsn just hair at the back of their head. He got off the car and told me to go and park at the back. As he got off I told him as soon as I saw the men told him not to pray there. So he got into the car. As we were driving off one of the men was chanting stuff. Got home and hubby had a massive sore on his leg, properly big sore with blood coming out, then I looked up and saw Blood on my coat, my coat was on the door. The men all came into the room and I think one of them touched me by the neck felt my life ebbing away and I closed my eyes and I woke up. It's so scary I couldn't sleep properly last night.

Eehen, now you come.

So, my dear, you really need to pray seriously about yourself and your family at large. What you had was not just a dream but a revelation.

Rituals, sheddy deals, etc. I won't go in details becos your immediate family is involved.

Pls use psalm 91 and psalm 68 for a while. You will have more dreams and revelations. Its well with you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
harkindele:
Will forcing him to hav s^x wit sm1 (taking him to ashawo house or arranging a package for him) break any covenant he may hav wit any spirit?. Cos it will take a only miracle to convince him to go for deliverance

Hahahahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked

He is your friend you can pray for him. Pray that God help and direct him. Pray for his life generally. After praying for a while, approach him, you will see a miracle.

You will marvel @ the Supremacy of God.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
rubi96: please help me interpret my dream. been dreaming about it for some time.

Gennysg has said it all. Use psalm 36 and psalm 109 for a week. By God's grace, there must be a sign dat will determine your next step
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by rubi96(f): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
thanks @ gennysg and satellite will do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.