Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! (611 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
My new pastor is soo boring and like embarrassing the church members, I.e if you sit at a side of your choice, he Immediately STOP's what ever he is doing and ask you to leave that seat. He had change so many things in church like Choir and the 'Ugly' ladies he replaced aren't interesting and sings with boring voices. I No longer enjoy service in that church. huh!
Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
young-dude:
My new pastor is soo boring and like embarrassing the church members, I.e if you sit at a side of your choice, he Immediately STOP's what ever he is doing and ask you to leave that seat. He had change so many things in church like Choir and the 'Ugly' ladies he replaced aren't interesting and sings with boring voices. I No longer enjoy service in that church. huh!
take a picture of the church the pastor and choir and post it. wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by mcfynest(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
you know where to go
Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
mcfynest: you know where to go
my bros. i hail oooooo
Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: take a picture of the church the pastor and choir and post it. wink
why?
Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
young-dude:
why?
so we can get bored too wink
Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by mcfynest(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: my bros. i hail oooooo

na me hail pass o.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: so we can get bored too wink
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Experimental Christianity: By His Wounds We Were Healed / Another Trinity Blasphemy / Meaning Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.