Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Translate Some Words From English To Hausa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Translate Some Words From English To Hausa (3268 Views)

Fulani And The Death Of Fulfulde To Hausa And Yoruba! Kabba / Can Some One Translate The Following Words From English To Edo/ Bini Language / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by Jiteshell(f): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi everyone. I need help from people who can speak and write hausa to translate the following english words to hausa. They are:

1. The white one is awake
2. Call the teacher
3. You were sent by the gods
4. You are the choosen one to liberate our people from the curse of our ancestors
5. Must we kill her?
6. We must, she is our only hope, she is the divine sacrifice.

Thanks. I might add more later
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by WHees(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
1. Farin ne ya farka/tashi
2. 'Kira malamin ( the 'ki is pronounced like Qee)
3. Abubuwan bauta ne suka turo ka/ki (ka=masculine ki=feminine. I will use the masculine henceforth)
4. Kai aka zaba ka kubutar da mutanen mu daga 'kangin/tsinuwar kakannin mu
5. Wai tilas ne mukashe ta?
6. Ai dolenmu, ba muda wani zabi banda ita, an 'kaddara a sallamar ta.

1 Like

Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by Jiteshell(f): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
3. Abubuwan bauta ne suka turo ka/ki (ka=masculine ki=feminine. I will use the masculine henceforth)
thanks
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by WHees(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jiteshell:
thanks

Welcome
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
Hmm this your translation carry weight o. Tabbas kai bahaushe ne.
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by fulanigirl(f): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Wow well done!
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by Jiteshell(f): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2013
@wheels, thank you for the translation earlier.
I need help with another, for those who can, please help

1. She's not here, she's missing
2. Find her, search everywhere
3. Bring her here within 24 hours, he not, we are finished
4. The gods have spoken
5. This may be our last chance to avert destruction.

Thanks as you help. I just wish google translate have hausa. Thanks anyway.
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by Belloladan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Jitshell this's the translation of what you have requested from English-Hausa
(1) Bata'anan, ta'bata.
(2) A' nemota a' dubata ta ko'ina da ko'ina.
(3) A' zo da'itanan kafin
sa'a daya inba'hakaba tamu ta kare.
(4) Alloli ne suka furta.
(4) Wannan shine damar mu ta karshe don, kaucewa mumunar barna da hallaka.
Re: Translate Some Words From English To Hausa by Jiteshell(f): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Caliphate's Last Stand : The Life And Times Of Sultan Attahiru / Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! / Gwam Gwam Gwam . . .?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.