Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Questions For Professor Attahiru Jega In London 20 November 2013 In Conversation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Professor Attahiru Jega In London 20 November 2013 In Conversation (994 Views)

Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble / INEC Chairman, Jega In Big Trouble! Replacement With Prof Olufemi Mimiko / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Professor Attahiru Jega In London 20 November 2013 In Conversation by callmenow: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
There is a feeling that INEC is doing as well it can under Alhaji Jega. However, he will be in London to answer some pertinent questions about 2011 and the recent Anambra experience. I have registered to attend on the evening. My likely questions for him will be along the lines of why Nigerian politicians come across as bad losers. Another question is whether President Goodluck E Jonathan allows him freehand to conduct his elections. In the light of the recent elections in Anambra this weekend, whether INEC will ever get it right when the REC's (Resident Electoral Commissioners) are prone to bribery and corruption. The last question will be whether he will be recruiting Nigerians in Diasporas to man the commissions in the states to avoid the global embarrassment that is Nigerian elections.

I am therefore inviting you to tell me alternative questions to ask him on the day. This can be in the form a leading question and a follow up question.

http://www.royalafricansociety.org/event/conversation-prof-attahiru-jega-road-2015-general-elections-wednesday-20th-november-530pm

(1) (Reply)

Oke Ndigbo Vows To Release List Of 242 Public Officers Who Own Armoured Cars. / Nigeria Is Broke! Trillions In Oil Revenue Looted / How My Superiors In Army Detain, Torture Me For Nine Months, Forcing Me To Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.