Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble (2227 Views)

Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by Back2Bust: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2015
I mean jega is causing trouble..
Jega is working closely with APC to incite violence should invade they lose. He told us that the winner will be declared on Monday 30th of march, we say how he kept shifting the time. Even the 10minute recess took one hour. He know fully well that Jonathan is the winner but he didn't declare it yesterday so that Nigerians will say PDP rigged overnight. Nigerians be careful and prayerful and prepared. APC and JEGA wants to start the fire. Say no to violence but be watchful and ready.
http://www.inecnigeria.org
Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by Back2Bust: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Jega!!!
Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by darksuit(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Yeyeyeye

When result no dey palatable

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by Back2Bust: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
What do you know
Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by iykofias(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2015
A wise man once told me, even Hediots also have views

1 Like

Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by Deiok(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Op pele i understand your pain, you couldnt sleep all through last night, thinking on how you and your fellow tanoids are going to take the defeat. And alot of shits were running through your mind, this is a result of some of the poos that was running through your poor mind.
I will advice you to just keep calm and embraces change.

1 Like

Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by Back2Bust: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
I had a good night rest cause everything is all worked out
Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by pappyrado: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Baba pls give me one bottle of chilled gulder when u finally enter today.
Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by bobcharly(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2015
this victory is a done deal!!..
Re: Breaking, Election Update: JEGA in Trouble by omobadurella(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Back2Bust:
I mean jega is causing trouble..
Jega is working closely with APC to incite violence should invade they lose. He told us that the winner will be declared on Monday 30th of march, we say how he kept shifting the time. Even the 10minute recess took one hour. He know fully well that Jonathan is the winner but he didn't declare it yesterday so that Nigerians will say PDP rigged overnight. Nigerians be careful and prayerful and prepared. APC and JEGA wants to start the fire. Say no to violence but be watchful and ready.
http://www.inecnigeria.org
Jz hear yourself out!

(1) (Reply)

Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka's Speech After Election 2015.. Hot !!! / Recommend A Cabinet For Buhari / World Happiness Report 2015: Nigeria Ranks 78th, Tops South Africa And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.