Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election (3040 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Chief Willie Obiano For Governor Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by Btruth: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Dear Lord, why are my people so confused?.......... I prayed the Lord to forgive the INEC for bringing so many confusion.

- Arise Nigeria from your slumber!

cry
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by fitnesswis: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2013
I WONDER WHERE YOU ALL GOT THIS FAKE NEWS.
WE ARE IN AWKA NOW AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WILLIE OBIANO BEING DECLEARD WINNER.
WAS THERE ANY PRESS WHEN IT WAS DONE.
WHO DID IT? THE RETURNING OFFICER BEING MENTIONED IS NOT EVEN AMONG THOSE IN INEC OFFICE.

THE ELECTION HAS BEEN DECLARED INCONCLUSIVE.
SEE HERE: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/inec-declares-anambra-gubernatorial-poll-inconclusive-hold-supplementary-election-across-s
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by KwoiZabo(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2013
cool
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by iamidris: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2013
APC for life! There's no election in Naija! Why the heck will parties be sharing monies to electorates?! What kinda election iz that? Is sharing money in elections legal in the constitution? As far as I'm concern this election is rigged by the incumbent.. PDP also applies rigging and doling out money. Our money o! Thunder faya dem!

1 Like

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by yunglykmine(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
iam_idris: APC for life! There's no election in Naija! Why the heck will parties be sharing monies to electorates?! What kinda election iz that? Is sharing money in elections legal in the constitution? As far as I'm concern this election is rigged by the incumbent.. PDP also applies rigging and doling out money. Our money o! Thunder faya dem!
Let INEC conduct that election 10 times... APGA will surely win again.

1 Like

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by ckkris: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2013
cjrane: [size=15pt]

THANK YOU JESUS

THANK YOU ALLAH!
NGIGE WILL NOW BECOME THE NEWEST IGBO-MUSLIM

[/size]
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by LMAyedun(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Kingspin: If na me lose, i go reject the results too.
Na so nau... LOL!!! grin grin
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election by luckyDon1: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Congratulations to the governor elect,Chief Dr Willie Obiano...Your victory shows that truth has prevailed.May the good Lord shower u with the biblical wisdom He gave Solomon so that u will pilot the affairs of our great state effectively to the promised land. SAI WILLIE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress / Femi Fani-kayode's Take On President Buhari's Arrival / If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.