Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress (3036 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by cybertyrant(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
A global organization of igbos around the world from the lost indigenes of the igbo tribe in maryland, carribean,trinidad and tobago, cuba,texas,virginia, brazil, cameroun,gabon,ivory coast ,equatorial guinea etc and the diaspora at large known as the world igbo congress(WIC) located at california, U.S.A.
The leader of the secessionist group IPOB(indigenous people of biafra) will today 4 september 2015 addresss the world igbo congress in california, U.S.A, in the need to support the secessionist group on the freedom of the igbos and their cousins under the umbrella of IPOB, for the emergence of the oppressed state.

PRAY THAT HE WILL SUCCEED

IN THE NAME OF YAWEHSHUA

type ISEE

7 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by yanabasee(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by OkparaIgbo: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Iséééeééé.! Isééeéeéeéeéeéeé..!! Iséééeéééééeéèeééééé...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Yeske2(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2015
London today California tomorrow, come Onitsha and I'll know you're serious

4 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Which Country's passport is he using to travel around?

3 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by LoveMachine(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2015
YAWEHSHUA? Please tell me he hasn't duped y'all into that lost tribes game.

I'll be surprised if he gets open endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2015
lol if no be in de name of jesus baba make hin jst 4gt dat 1 cus we no go support am
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by xmich(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2015
iseeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Tunami(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm, anyway i believe in one nigeria, unity in diversity.

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Tunami:
hmmm, anyway i believe in one nigeria, unity in diversity.

How is unity helping you after 100 years? A fool at 40 is a fool forever now relate that to a run down country for 100 obviously it's a Zoo forever.

Fucķ one Nigeria. Biafra must come

7 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by tonychristopher: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
cybertyrant:
A global organization of igbos around the world from the lost indigenes of the igbo tribe in maryland, carribean,trinidad and tobago, cuba,texas,virginia, brazil, cameroun,gabon,ivory coast ,equatorial guinea etc and the diaspora at large known as the world igbo congress(WIC) located at california, U.S.A.
The leader of the secessionist group IPOB(indigenous people of biafra) will today address the world igbo congress in california, U.S.A, in the need to support the secessionist group on the freedom of the igbos and their cousins under the umbrella of IPOB, for the emergence of the oppressed state.

PRAY THAT HE WILL SUCCEED

IN THE NAME OF YAWEHSHUA

type AMEN
watch them the sophisticated ones descend with no mindful idea

mark my words. they will insult and call names

I am an observer

4 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by EasternLion: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Isee!

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by flaminReed: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
He should give his life to Christ first... He should also make an open apology to believers in Jesus... If he remains adamant, it's a marvelous blindness that's upon him. For Biafra might come, and if it does, Nnamdi Kanu shall not enjoy it for blaspheming the worthy name nothing on earth heretofore has been able to extirpate. It is written, 'the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just'.. Amen.
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
I like d person of dz Nnamdi Kanu.
I like d fact that he was able to have an idea dat went this far, that has become this popular.
But I dont like d Idea, if only he cud use dz media to foster a stronger igbo unity, attack corrupt igbo politician's by making d populace aware and make sure they deliver, and then make igbos bring there investments home I wud hv been his number one fan.
People like him and I think alike and I wish one day I wud meet him, but the way he is going that dream might not be achieved because he might be dead by then as a result of branding himself a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
iseee

amen

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
iseee

amen
do u want Biafra?
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
lygn19:

do u want Biafra?

why don't you find out yourself? why asking me directly?

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by SOUNDKING: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
wizkelly:
lol if no be in de name of jesus baba make hin jst 4gt dat 1 cus we no go support am
a typical black fool.

2 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by SOUNDKING: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
flaminReed:
He should give his life to Christ first... He should also make an open apology to believers in Jesus... If he remains adamant, it's a marvelous blindness that's upon him. For Biafra might come, and if it does, Nnamdi Kanu shall not enjoy it for blaspheming the worthy name nothing on earth heretofore has been able to extirpate. It is written, 'the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just'.. Amen.
u are a typical black fool that lacks reasoning,,,,,your "jesus" was born a Jew but has no jewish name?,the capital of ur chrianity is in Rome not jerusalem,,,,why?,,,,the people who introduced that name to you Are now doing something else, but u as a black man that lacks reasoning believe in what u are told without your own findings,,,,,why do Igbo people bear God's Name before the whites came to Africa?,,,,abi Chukwuemeka,Chukwudi and kosisochukwu na oyibo name,,,,you lack reasoning,,,,,has our fathers no God before the whites came?......black race.....mental slavery is the worst form of captivity,,,,,for ur information with or without your support Biafra must be free....God bless Biafra, in Chukwu Abiama's name, i Say FREEDOM to Biafra and Africa at large.

9 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
iseeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by SOUNDKING: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
lygn19:
I like d person of dz Nnamdi Kanu.
I like d fact that he was able to have an idea dat went this far, that has become this popular.
But I dont like d Idea, if only he cud use dz media to foster a stronger igbo unity, attack corrupt igbo politician's by making d populace aware and make sure they deliver, and then make igbos bring there investments home I wud hv been his number one fan.
People like him and I think alike and I wish one day I wud meet him, but the way he is going that dream might not be achieved because he might be dead by then as a result of branding himself a terrorist.
keep lying to ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by Emytexboy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
iseeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by flaminReed: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
[[[[u are a typical black fool that lacks reasoning,,,,,your "jesus" was born a Jew but has no jewish name?,the capital of ur chrianity is in Rome not jerusalem,,,,why?,,,,the people who introduced that name to you Are now doing something else, but u as a black man that lacks reasoning believe in what u are told without your own findings,,,,,why do Igbo people bear God's Name before the whites came to Africa?,,,,abi Chukwuemeka,Chukwudi and kosisochukwu na oyibo name,,,,you lack reasoning,,,,,has our fathers no God before the whites came?......black race.....mental slavery is the worst form of captivity,,,,,for ur information with or without your support Biafra must be free....God bless Biafra, in Chukwu Abiama's name, i Say F[img]REEDOM[/img] to Biafra and Africa at large...]]]]. Give your life to Christ... Hypocrisy will soon slay you. Why does NnamdiKanu use the scriptures at all? Or do you think that its only us the Ibos that have God-consciousness? Every man has it, whether they have names with God-sende in it or not. If you're boasting about Biafran God-sense, then separate yourself from Judaism completely.. But like Saul was unable to defeat Christ, even so shall Kanu fail miserably. I hope you believe Jesus is alive?
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by flaminReed: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
SOUNDKING:
u are a typical black fool that lacks reasoning,,,,,your "jesus" was born a Jew but has no jewish name?,the capital of ur chrianity is in Rome not jerusalem,,,,why?,,,,the people who introduced that name to you Are now doing something else, but u as a black man that lacks reasoning believe in what u are told without your own findings,,,,,why do Igbo people bear God's Name before the whites came to Africa?,,,,abi Chukwuemeka,Chukwudi and kosisochukwu na oyibo name,,,,you lack reasoning,,,,,has our fathers no God before the whites came?......black race.....mental slavery is the worst form of captivity,,,,,for ur information with or without your support Biafra must be free....God bless Biafra, in Chukwu Abiama's name, i Say FREEDOM to Biafra and Africa at large.
Give your life to Christ... Hypocrisy will soon slay you. Why does NnamdiKanu use the scriptures at all? Or do you think that its only us the Ibos that have God-consciousness? Every man has it, whether they have names with God-sense in it or not. If you're boasting about Biafran God-sense, then separate yourself from Judaism completely.. But like Saul was unable to defeat Christ, even so shall Kanu fail miserably. I hope you believe Jesus is alive?
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
end time talk
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by shotster50(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ndi ara fa na e load
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by SOUNDKING: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
flaminReed:
Give your life to Christ... Hypocrisy will soon slay you. Why does NnamdiKanu use the scriptures at all? Or do you think that its only us the Ibos that have God-consciousness? Every man has it, whether they have names with God-sense in it or not. If you're boasting about Biafran God-sense, then separate yourself from Judaism completely.. But like Saul was unable to defeat Christ, even so shall Kanu fail miserably. I hope you believe Jesus is alive?
even when you read the Bible you still don't understand it,,,,,did Your "Jesus" worship Jehova on sunday?......"thou shall not bow to any Image" do christians bow to images today,,,,,,keep deceiving your poor self.
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by jlinkd78(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
wizkelly:
Yahshua is d Hebrew name of Jesus and what d IPOB preach is evangelism. U v just exposed how little u know about our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by dammytosh: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Even ojuckwu gave up and contested for president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This m0r0n of a guy must have read the old version of Ojuckwu's books
Re: Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress by TruthisGOD: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Well said! The fundamental ignorant of a black man is deeply rooted in religion. Black people don't ask questions. How very pathetic!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Nationwide Strike / Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN / If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.