Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) (38777 Views)

It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
More work done at this site

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Materials for the wiring of the house.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fixing the toilet and bathroom things. Plus the tiles.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tiles etc

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Painting. ..

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
More ......

1 Like

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Painted with Sharon paints.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Front and side of the house

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
We owe you our gratitude for reposting these images
Thanks
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
kostadinis: We owe you our gratitude for reposting these images
Thanks

You damn right about that. I am glad all our professionals in Properties Forum are reposting all the lost data.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
mufutau55:

You damn right about that. I am glad all our professionals in Properties Forum are reposting all the lost data.

Hajji Mufutau
I love the spirit. Hajji, we're just one big family here.
It's very clear
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Some lovely bq designs we are planning to use in some of our future projects.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
German floor all done.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Closure of the back yard. Still needs some more blocks to complete.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
spyder880: Some lovely bq designs we are planning to use in some of our future projects.

Aha! You posted this just because you know I love BQ or MQ.. smiley Nice design.
But why is the Main entrance door all the way towards the entrance to the Lounge (by the Front Verandah).
I will love to see the 3D design of it.. What is the external dimensions of the building, I saw the 7800mm side but I couldn't see the other side.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
mufutau55:

Aha! You posted this just because you know I love BQ or MQ.. smiley Nice design.
But why is the Main entrance door all the way towards the entrance to the Lounge (by the Front Verandah).
I will love to see the 3D design of it.. What is the external dimensions of the building, I saw the 7800mm side but I couldn't see the other side.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

I know you will love it, the other side is 9000
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
spyder880:
I know you will love it, the other side is 9000

Thank you sir. A very nice compact and portable BQ.

Hajji M.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
spyder880: Some lovely bq designs we are planning to use in some of our future projects.

Lovely design. You may want to have an additional toilet/shower towards the end of the corridor that leads to the back veranda. This will make the back bedroom ensuite to the delight of the occupant. I also think the front entrance door should be shifted backward. It's kind of weird at that position. A nice job in all.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
kostadinis:
1. Lovely design.
2. You may want to have an additional toilet/shower towards the end of the corridor that leads to the back veranda. This will make the back bedroom ensuite to the delight of the occupant.
3. I also think the front entrance door should be shifted backward. It's kind of weird at that position. A nice job in all.

1. I thought so too..
2. I was thinking about that too.. that will just reduce the back verandah a little bit. Good suggestion.
3. I commented about the same thing in my above message. Good suggestion.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Another design. I just hand sketched this one now.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
spyder880: Another design. I just hand sketched this one now.

Not bad.. but I don't like the idea of exiting Lounge & Bedroom into the verandah to access other parts; no privacy..
Only if there is a passage behind the Verandah.

Below is 2 BQ (MQ) Flats I had... The middle you see DOOR is where another iron door (that can be bolted on both sides) is placed to link both flats in case where both could be used as one flat if needed.. Pardon the unprofessional work.. just drawings. This could also be modified though and forget about the sizes you see there. Dimension: 7,230 x 14,230mm.

And everywhere you see the W is a Window.

Hajji M.

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by bugmenot: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2014

My exact thoughts. Relocating the bedroom door to the right hand side, along the passage should do the trick. Nice design otherwise.

mufutau55:

Not bad.. but I don't like the idea of exiting Lounge & Bedroom into the verandah to access other parts; no privacy..
Only if there is a passage behind the Verandah.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
mufutau55:
Below is 2 BQ (MQ) Flats I had... The middle you see DOOR is where another iron door (that can be bolted on both sides) is placed to link both flats in case where both could be used as one flat if needed.. Pardon the unprofessional work.. just drawings. This could also be modified though and forget about the sizes you see there. Dimension: 7230 x 14230mm.

And everywhere you see the W is a Window.

Hajji M.
It's a smart design anyone would want to have. But what if the kitchen were to be where you had the bedroom and the bedroom where you had the kitchen? I like accessing my kitchen from the sitting. Having a kitchen close to the toilet......Navigating with food to the sitting/dining may be difficult for some.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
kostadinis:
It's a smart design anyone would want to have. But what if the kitchen were to be where you had the bedroom and the bedroom where you had the kitchen? I like accessing my kitchen from the sitting. Having a kitchen close to the toilet......Navigating with food to the sitting/dining may be difficult for some.

Good idea as an afterthought.. the BQ (MQ) has been built and finished already.. but Yes, I do like that idea and reserved for future implementation.
Also, the W/C and Shower were linked together as one.. (TOILET/BATH), I hate though separate single Shower and Toilet they build in Nigeria
houses, small and narrow too.. they give me phobia.. Thank you very much..

I like your suggestion. I wish I was on Nairaland then to share this with people and get feedback before implementation.. We all live and learn, and I know better now.

Hajji M.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just my thoughts, you're welcome
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
spyder880: Another design. I just hand sketched this one now.
This is also good, but I think that the first one has character and a better internal arrangement.

I also agree with Hajji on the privacy thing.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by mufutau55(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
kostadinis: Just my thoughts, you're welcome

And a very good thoughts too. I like your suggestion. I wish I was on Nairaland then, to share the design for feedback before implementation..
We all live and learn, and I actually know better now.

Hajji M.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by kostadinis: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
mufutau55:

And a very good thoughts too. I like your suggestion. I wish I was on Nairaland then, to share the design for feedback before implementation..
We all live and learn, and I actually know better now.

Hajji M.
You're not the only one. Many of us have gone through that road in the past..
Thanks to Nairaland, we can now share our thoughts and experiences for the betterment of all.
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by bebe2(f): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
spyder880: Painted with Sharon paints.

oga spyder pls i need some info.

Remember d door and frames u used for dis house? How much did they cost?

Builders in the house, pls is it ok to use iron doors as interior doors?

N how much do these door cost?
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by bebe2(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chai, hackers really spoil nairaland o,

Since yesterday still no answer sad
Re: Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2014
bebe2:

oga spyder pls i need some info.

Remember d door and frames u used for dis house? How much did they cost?

Builders in the house, pls is it ok to use iron doors as interior doors?

N how much do these door cost?

Average price for wooden door frames is N2500

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.