Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. (55048 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to build a unit of 2 bedroom bungalow near our previous project. This project aims to provide information and guidance on the best ways to build low cost housing. The details of the project are;

Project: Construction of a 2 bedroom fully detached bungalow.
Client: A Nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn Nig LTD.
Duration: 60 days.
Budget: N2.5m

This building is planned to be nicely finished, plastering, doors, windows and tiles. Watch out as we mobilize to site tomorrow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
We are ready for lecture as usual... Do we have 3D design to salivate on?

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by sholatech(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Subscribing...

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kolamilan(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Jul 12, 2014
mufutau55: We are ready for lecture as usual... Do we have 3D design to salivate on?

Hajji M.

Welcome Sir, 3D design? this a low cost housing plan so doing 3D may increase the cost of the building grin (just joking sha)
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by MANGAM(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2014
We are wit u on this one Oga Spyder

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
The front and back elevation

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Left and right elevations

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
spyder880:
Welcome Sir, 3D design? this a low cost housing plan so doing 3D may increase the cost of the building grin (just joking sha)

I know what you mean Oga Spyder... "low cost" is one of the reason you will see many of us (poor people) on this thread.
The above elevations are good enough.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Tmex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is so inspiring, abeg try put visitor's toilet
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tmex: This is so inspiring, abeg try put visitor's toilet

We are actually modifying the whole plans, 3600 x 3600 bedrooms and another toilet added around the back. All very nicely finished at a cost of N2.5m.

3 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
spyder880:
We are actually modifying the whole plans, 3600 x 3600 bedrooms and another toilet added around the back. All very nicely finished at a cost of N2.5m.

This modification as we have remarked earlier is very nice indeed.. We are eager for the project to commence.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
....... coming up soon with some minor modifications like swapping the bedroom and toilet positions, we plan to start this building next in a site we had fenced last year.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
spyder880: ....... coming up soon with some minor modifications like swapping the bedroom and toilet positions, we plan to start this building next in a site we had fenced last year.

Chief Spyder, building expensive duplexes alone wont take care of the 17 million national housing deficit. Though in a small way, you've made out time to take care of low cost projects.
More of this every other time is worth doing. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 1:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Another classroom of knowledge.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Fhemmmy: Another classroom of knowledge.

Uncle Fhemmmy... Where have you been brother? Nice to have you back..

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2014
mufutau55:

Uncle Fhemmmy... Where have you been brother? Nice to have you back..

Hajji M.

My brother, I ave been around oh, just been busy, how is family and what is cooking?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2014
Fhemmmy:
My brother, I ave been around oh, just been busy, how is family and what is cooking?

Things are OK.. and still struggling to make money for Mansions in Nigeria... welcome back.
My last addition to the family came on June 11th, 2014 (Prince Malik Temitope).. and as said this will be my last.. I have had enough.
Photos posted towards the end of page on the following thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1789082/latest-designs-samuel-ajose-engineers/1

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I love it when you are busy my chairman, because it means more $¥£€ grin welcome Sir.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2014
mufutau55:

Things are OK.. and still struggling to make money for Mansions in Nigeria... welcome back.
My last addition to the family came on June 11th, 2014 (Prince Malik Temitope).. and as said this will be my last.. I have had enough.

Hajji M.

Oga, don't say with certainty that he will be the last o cheesy although, God's blessing is always welcome anytime. grin
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Pictures from the site this morning.
Before we started clearing the grass.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Some women got busy. ...

1 Share

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2014
This land has history of a higher water level. This trench could get filled with water and last for weeks, we are planning on how to get the best of the land, by taking steps which will make the building as solid as ever. It will cost money, but we will always do a good job.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Waoh, congratulations my brother, may the sweet Lord take care of the child, the mother and the rest of the family . . . . I am sure money will come for us to build the mansion oh, as long as we are not lazy and we allow God to order our steps

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
spyder880:

I love it when you are busy my chairman, because it means more $¥£€ grin welcome Sir.

To baba God be all glories oh . . . Make you dey enjoy jare.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Now back to the thread, would it be deemed a sexist comment if i say, it hurts my heart to see women doing those kinda hard job . . . I am sorry ahead of comments cos i am sure some people will crucify me, when i see them, i imagine if that is my mother, sister or wife . . . cry cry

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
spyder880: Some women got busy. ...

Please allow them to be busy cooking for the workers and not cutting the grass, imagine them being faced with snakes and other dangerous animals. embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
mufutau55:
Hajji M.
I love good looking babies and Prince Malik is just one of them.
God is so great.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by NL1960: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fhemmmy: Now back to the thread, would it be deemed a sexist comment if i say, it hurts my heart to see women doing those kinda hard job . . . I am sorry ahead of comments cos i am sure some people will crucify me, when i see them, i imagine if that is my mother, sister or wife . . . cry cry

That is not a hard job. This is just bush clearing and it is what they do year in, year out when they want to start farming. My mother, who is a farmer in the village clears her bush by herself. So, if there is any small opportunity to make a little money by clearing 'another bush', she will do it. It is the digging that is done by men.

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
spyder880:
Oga, don't say with certainty that he will be the last o cheesy although, God's blessing is always welcome anytime. grin

Oga Spyder.. I will try and keep this resolution.. and you are right.. "Man proposes but God disposes".
But when your grandchild is older than your child... then I think it's time to pack-it-up.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Waoh, congratulations my brother, may the sweet Lord take care of the child, the mother and the rest of the family . . . . I am sure money will come for us to build the mansion oh, as long as we are not lazy and we allow God to order our steps

Thank you very much sir. The whole family are doing great. Just back to work this morning after 5 weeks of paternity leave.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
kostadinis:
I love good looking babies and Prince Malik is just one of them.
God is so great.

Thank you very much sir.. But mind you, the father and mother are not bad looking either.. smiley

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse / Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.