Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? (672 Views)

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu / You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by BlackRevolution(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Firstly, Join the group "Black Revolution" and get more accustomed to black consciousness.
http://m./149735971850787?refid=48

During the era of slave trade in Africa, some black Africans were slave raiders for the whites!!! They go as far as into the hinterlands to capture slaves for their white masters!!! With these men, slavery was a less stressful job for the vicious white slave merchants!!!

These fellow black Africans were traitors! And I hoped they died wishing they had never been a collaborator, on their deathbeds!!! Well, we are living in the 21st Century and its so unspeakable, that slavery is much alive, now taking a new dimension! Yet again with enough black traitors!!! Criminals of the people in different spheres of life!!!

The educated black elites with their eurocentric views, the politicians whom has done so well in raping the people of their livelihoods with the help of their white expatriates counterparts!!! The so called economists that has impoverished the masses with their failed policies, backed by I.M.F, U.N and what have you!!! The lost and untalented musicians also, whom through their awful songs had suppressed black consciousness in young minds!!!

And to those bird brain sisters and brothers that bleach their blackness, so as to look like them!!! They are all TRAITORS!!! And I do hope their weak-asses died hating themselves for being a traitor!!!

Re: Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2013
My Dear Man,
Seems to me this is the second time I have seen your writings.
Each time, it gives me a glimpse into a troubled soul, I wonder who it is that unleashed this cruelty on you, hoping sincerely that you have not over learnt the poorly thought out ideals of campus cult groups or without novelty, I'd rather say pseudo fraternities. So have I decided to write you a little scheming love letter.

First , without delving into history and all the conspiracy theories, I ask if you do not find it rather strange and a bit humiliating that you can only identify yourself, and your people by one thing, "you colour". Do you really suppose in the self centric affairs, that caucasoids go round thinking themselves as "white men" while mongoloids think them selves as "round faced men." They all think themselves humans, not a subset of humans. They call themselves British, Chinese, Korean, French, and by every successful Nationality. So why do you look at yourself as just a Blackman, ain't that a pointer to some sickness in self perception.

Now secondly, is the issue of technological and economic advancement. Yes, accept it, the whole world are competing for resources. The English, the American, the French, and now the Chinese, The Korean and even the Brazilians, Iranians, etc. so the wake up call is that you do not matter as long as you are offering nothing. The whole worlds economic structure has been altered in the last half decade, because the Asians, joined the economic competition proper. They have taken the technologies of the west and became more western than the westerner's themselves. Why my friend do men in Tokyo love the black suite more than the English.

That brings me to the African, who are still battling with the psychology of colour. We have not even devoted any time at all to political organisation talk less of economic success. Do you really think the African problem is unique, where we the only one colonised in the world. Enslaved yes, but not even the first. We are only unique in our loss of focus. Like you who chooses to scream about history and colour, when the rest of the world is competing for dominance in ideas. Do you really think the future of Africans lies in being black. That little pigment in your skin, an adaptation meant to protect you from the rays of the sun in your tropic homeland, is that really all that defines you. Your colour, does it hold the future, the hopes, the dreams, the ideas, the welfare, the peace, the love and as well the tragedies and disasters. Those gone and those yet to come.

For me it holds one thing, the continuation of grovelling, the begging to be respected, the Lamentations. All things that must be confined to history, as I make my pace to take a place and derive a worthy inheritance for those I beget. The future for Africans, is not different from the future of the world, an it lies in being part of the world, competing, winning, losing and trying again, in trade, in politics in space, in science, in communication, in wars, in power struggles, in all endeavours where men from other lands are struggling to be better in other to add value. The day Africans make themselves the centre of the world in terms of all things valuable is the day you end the history of domination, racism and every other thing we may not like. I suggest you quit the so called black revolution and start with a self revolution to make yourself as globally functional as you can from wherever your little sphere is!
Re: Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by BlackRevolution(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Have met several black folks that are so ignorant about their blackness and what the world thinks of them! Perhaps this is of exception!!! I was not so taken aback by your comment!! nope!! but it seriously got me into thinking, how far they have gone in wrecking great havocs on the mind of our lots!!! Even educated folks are not conscious of this!!! Our major problem like I will always say is that we are at war and enough aren't aware of this!!!

Many are so educated (though to their delusion selves!) Tell them to find a solution to our problems they start with all what you have said! They try to fix the problem from the top and not the bottom!!! They have rob many of “you's” the way you think, if they hadn't you wouldn't have given me the issue of China as a case study! Little do you know that today's economic giants like china did close their doors to any foreign competition at a point in time? They did develop by first recognising and uplifting their status, their colour, their nationality before rising as giants they appear to be now!!!

Now Africans are gradually rising consciously and ex-colonialists who are so ready to prevent this are using folks like you to emasculate the movement but little do they know that not even your own and other negropeans ships can overwhelm our ocean!!! Continue to live in fantasy my friend!! The development you seek for must start from the roots! What's a tree without a root? Our people must be uplifted! They must be conscious of their blackness and be proud of it!!! They must accept themselves first before going to others!!! And can I tell your delusional mind that competition is so unnecessary before we rise!!! Until we go back to the ancestors culture of one for all, all for one!!! we might not rise!!! So sorry to disappoint you! The movement moves on!!!
Re: Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by BlackRevolution(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2013
KenGali: My Dear Man,
Seems to me this is the second time I have seen your writings.
Each time, it gives me a glimpse into a troubled soul, I wonder who it is that unleashed this cruelty on you, hoping sincerely that you have not over learnt the poorly thought out ideals of campus cult groups or without novelty, I'd rather say pseudo fraternities. So have I decided to write you a little scheming love letter.

First , without delving into history and all the conspiracy theories, I ask if you do not find it rather strange and a bit humiliating that you can only identify yourself, and your people by one thing, "you colour". Do you really suppose in the self centric affairs, that caucasoids go round thinking themselves as "white men" while mongoloids think them selves as "round faced men." They all think themselves humans, not a subset of humans. They call themselves British, Chinese, Korean, French, and by every successful Nationality. So why do you look at yourself as just a Blackman, ain't that a pointer to some sickness in self perception.

Now secondly, is the issue of technological and economic advancement. Yes, accept it, the whole world are competing for resources. The English, the American, the French, and now the Chinese, The Korean and even the Brazilians, Iranians, etc. so the wake up call is that you do not matter as long as you are offering nothing. The whole worlds economic structure has been altered in the last half decade, because the Asians, joined the economic competition proper. They have taken the technologies of the west and became more western than the westerner's themselves. Why my friend do men in Tokyo love the black suite more than the English.

That brings me to the African, who are still battling with the psychology of colour. We have not even devoted any time at all to political organisation talk less of economic success. Do you really think the African problem is unique, where we the only one colonised in the world. Enslaved yes, but not even the first. We are only unique in our loss of focus. Like you who chooses to scream about history and colour, when the rest of the world is competing for dominance in ideas. Do you really think the future of Africans lies in being black. That little pigment in your skin, an adaptation meant to protect you from the rays of the sun in your tropic homeland, is that really all that defines you. Your colour, does it hold the future, the hopes, the dreams, the ideas, the welfare, the peace, the love and as well the tragedies and disasters. Those gone and those yet to come.

For me it holds one thing, the continuation of grovelling, the begging to be respected, the Lamentations. All things that must be confined to history, as I make my pace to take a place and derive a worthy inheritance for those I beget. The future for Africans, is not different from the future of the world, an it lies in being part of the world, competing, winning, losing and trying again, in trade, in politics in space, in science, in communication, in wars, in power struggles, in all endeavours where men from other lands are struggling to be better in other to add value. The day Africans make themselves the centre of the world in terms of all things valuable is the day you end the history of domination, racism and every other thing we may not like. I suggest you quit the so called black revolution and start with a self revolution to make yourself as globally functional as you can from wherever your little sphere is!

Have met several black folks that are so ignorant about their blackness and what the world thinks of them! Perhaps this is of exception!!! I was not so taken aback by your comment!! nope!! but it seriously got me into thinking, how far they have gone in wrecking great havocs on the mind of our lots!!! Even educated folks are not conscious of this!!! Our major problem like I will always say is that we are at war and enough aren't aware of this!!!

Many are so educated (though to their delusion selves!) Tell them to find a solution to our problems they start with all what you have said! They try to fix the problem from the top and not the bottom!!! They have rob many of “you's” the way you think, if they hadn't you wouldn't have given me the issue of China as a case study! Little do you know that today's economic giants like china did close their doors to any foreign competition at a point in time? They did develop by first recognising and uplifting their status, their colour, their nationality before rising as giants they appear to be now!!!

Now Africans are gradually rising consciously and ex-colonialists who are so ready to prevent this are using folks like you to emasculate the movement but little do they know that not even your own and other negropeans ships can overwhelm our ocean!!! Continue to live in fantasy my friend!! The development you seek for must start from the roots! What's a tree without a root? Our people must be uplifted! They must be conscious of their blackness and be proud of it!!! They must accept themselves first before going to others!!! And can I tell your delusional mind that competition is so unnecessary before we rise!!! Until we go back to the ancestors culture of one for all, all for one!!! we might not rise!!! So sorry to disappoint you! The movement moves on!!!
Re: Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
BlackRevolution:

You were sounding a bit like some sense, then you lost it. What is the colour of the Chinese? Seems you are obsessed with colour. You need to broaden your vision. The world cares nothing of your colour, they care more about what you have and what you can do, and how to take advantage and get ahead of you.
Last time I checked, Chinese are white skinned, and give no hoot about your colour as long as they can sell to you. But that does not stop them from demeaning you when you try to get ahead by immigrating to their country or competing with them.

I have Chinese friends, do you? I'll tell a bit about them, they are proud first in their Nationality, and secondly in their ability to copy and do anything, no matter how complex, once you or anybody has done it. Boy, are they getting ahead in the world. That my friend is not just an identity, it is an ideology. It is only a fool, that says he must close his eyes while walking a path angels almost failed to thread.

That is what their progenitors like Chairman Mao have imprinted in them. Unfortunately, you are here regurgitating the stupid ideals of the likes of Wole Soyinka. In 1970s while the Koreans were laying the foundation for their technological power in ship building, film technologies and the famous KIST, our fathers in the likes Obasanjo were busy wasting huge resources in FESTAC. Where has it brought us? Leave the west out of your anger, and focus on building a future. Colour is not your barrier, but the limitations it's perception imposes on your brain is, via an unnatural, unstrategic, and debilitating world view and self image.
You are really deluding your self. Take time to expand your vision and world view. You need to realise that in the world, people with black skin are actually in the minority. The rest of the world can get ahead without bothering about you, so loose your colour phobia. No body is out to get you, the world is simply competing, while we prefer to hide our inadequacies and lack of foresight in tells of hate.
Re: Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by BlackRevolution(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
KenGali:

You were sounding a bit like some sense, then you lost it. What is the colour of the Chinese? Seems you are obsessed with colour. You need to broaden your vision. The world cares nothing of your colour, they care more about what you have and what you can do, and how to take advantage and get ahead of you.
Last time I checked, Chinese are white skinned, and give no hoot about your colour as long as they can sell to you. But that does not stop them from demeaning you when you try to get ahead by immigrating to their country or competing with them.

I have Chinese friends, do you? I'll tell a bit about them, they are proud first in their Nationality, and secondly in their ability to copy and do anything, no matter how complex, once you or anybody has done it. Boy, are they getting ahead in the world. That my friend is not just an identity, it is an ideology. It is only a fool, that says he must close his eyes while walking a path angels almost failed to thread.

That is what their progenitors like Chairman Mao have imprinted in them. Unfortunately, you are here regurgitating the stupid ideals of the likes of Wole Soyinka. In 1970s while the Koreans were laying the foundation for their technological power in ship building, film technologies and the famous KIST, our fathers in the likes Obasanjo were busy wasting huge resources in FESTAC. Where has it brought us? Leave the west out of your anger, and focus on building a future. Colour is not your barrier, but the limitations it's perception imposes on your brain is, via an unnatural, unstrategic, and debilitating world view and self image.
You are really deluding your self. Take time to expand your vision and world view. You need to realise that in the world, people with black skin are actually in the minority. The rest of the world can get ahead without bothering about you, so loose your colour phobia. No body is out to get you, the world is simply competing, while we prefer to hide our inadequacies and lack of foresight in tells of hate.

There you go again! I seriously did laugh at your ignorance!!! This which clearly shows the level you have degenerated yourself, all because your lazy self has refused to question those lies they have told you about yourself!!!

I thought you will understand better when I did mention Chinese colour as a potent factor prior to their upliftment!!! Now listen, researchers did show that the first Chinese were blacks! They were black migrants from far east!!! These Negroid races peopled at some time all the South of India, Indo-China and China. But at a point in time mixed marriages with the Malays and the Sakais became a norm leading to the utmost change of the negritude! In relation to the total annihilation of people of the black skin so as to create an identified white coloured chinese!!! The need for this brought about the emasculation of anything black!!! That was a common colour renew project, which resulted to the white chinese you see today!!!

And to think you have a so called Chinese friend and you do not know of this! of course tells how worse the situation is with you!!! Your mystified self also have me wondering what century or year you are living in for you to had come up! with practically the most awful and ignorant statement have ever heard!!! “The world cares nothing of your colour” what in the world were you thinking when you typed this! Well that's how it is in the fantasy world you are forcibly living in!!! Your reasoning is highly becloud, obscure and exasperating!! You might need to go tell blacks having bananas hurled at them in places like Italy, France and what have you, that! Colour means nothing and see if you won't lose your head!!

Or you could go tell the Trayvon's family and other black American families that had lost one of their own to the white America controlled system that colour means nothing!!! Or to your bleaching brothers and sisters (I don't mean your family) that colour aint nothing!!!

My Man! Am so sorry! I don't spend much of my time trying to convince an awkard and lost minds like thou!!! Go make a research on what the Festac77 was all about before talking me out on it! Because obviously with what you have just said you know nothing about the event!!!
Re: Blackrevolution: Are You A Traitor Or You Do Know Some Traitors? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Silly enough.
So the Chinese are now black, based on research, can't stop laughing.

Like I told you before,
The world really cares nothing of your colour,
But rather your power.

Black Americans are busy licking dust, just like Africans because they do not have the economic power, and have failed to work for it. Rather they are focused on their gangster paradise, which is what Nigerians are gradually building with all the oil earnings.

Look at the Jews and learn, from the dregs of Europe, to the king makers of the new world.
Look at the Roma, ask yourself what you have in common, an inability for strategic economic upliftment.

Stop filing the ears of our young and enterprising people with your rubbish! Go look at the Igbo in Nigeria, learn a little that power comes from economic upliftment, not colour consciousness and phobia. He who can pay the piper dictates the tune the piper plays, that is universal.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: INEC To Annouce The Date For Supplementary Polls Today / Barack Obama's 10mins Speech Will Cost Taxpayers At Least $500,000 Per Min. / PDP Asks Court To Declare 5 ‘rebel’ Govs’ Seat Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.