Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (14324 Views)

Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Germany
Columbia and Japan
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by PurpleHouse(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
safarigirl: Just for fun, I want us to meet Uruguay again, we must win those guys, they can't keep rubbishing Africa. First Ghana, then Nigeria. If we don't get Uruguay, then Argentina (Ghana ends up with Uruguay, one of us sha). So for me: Uruguay, Nigeria, Honduras/Iran and England/France.
i absolutely see us getting out of a Group like this! Only real threat will be France for sure. Echejile go hear weeeeeeen from Frank LegBerry hand.
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Germany
Columbia
Japan
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by naijanoni(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nigeria,Portugal,Bosnia,Japan
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
PurpleHouse:
i absolutely see us getting out of a Group like this! Only real threat will be France for sure. Echejile go hear weeeeeeen from Frank LegBerry hand.
Ribery plays at the left wing
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by adonisgold: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
PurpleHouse: ^^^
If u don't have something reasonable to say, u could have simply just walked to the next door and ease yourself of the shame of this smell of Bad Meat you brought here!

his post makes more sense dan urs.
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by Aerocrystals(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Germany 9points
Nigeria 6points
Japan 1point
USA 1point
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by PurpleHouse(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
adonisgold:
his post makes more sense dan urs.
make i dey cry abi? Tafia... How does spoiling a thread with unreasonable post makes sense?
Anyway, i'll simply take this as a Joke, very Funny.
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by PurpleHouse(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
R2bees: Ribery plays at the left wing
and rotates to the Right too!
I know Efe can handle him, but Uwa can be foolish sometimes.
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by texasbreed: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
A suitable group would be Switzerland/Belgium
Honduras/Australia/Costarica
Nigeria
Croatia/Greece/Bosnia
As long as we can avoid the south american teams, we are good to go ....even up to the quarter finals@ least.
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by dendrite: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Germany

Chile

Iran

Nigeria
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by emiye(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Nigeria can not be in the same group with france, chile, equador and the other 4 african teams, as we are in the same pot.
Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by pixey(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
haibe: Iran
USA
Netherlands
Nigeria

Quote me when the draw is done in December.
i doubt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salah And Firmino will Miss Liverpool’s Champions League 2nd Leg with Barcelona. / Saudi Arabia Vs Mexico: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 2 On 30th Nov 2022 / Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.