Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is Musa Yaradua Our President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Musa Yaradua Our President? (727 Views)

When Did Umaru Musa Yaradua Really Die ? / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! / Shocking Revelation Of Fmr. President's (musa Yaradua) Financial Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Musa Yaradua Our President? by thefirm: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2008
Abeg, I no believe that headline even though I wrote it. This is a man that was elected and sworn in by the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Well the country is calm in the way that he is not as garrulous as our last president who always heated up the polity, I have a feeling this government is just too calm in the face of obstacles.

The Niger Delta Region is on fire, Federal Highway roads are as bad as they can be, Diesle price is very high now and it seems the Government is not responding.

Rule of law, that’s the new slogan and it would take a while to entrench it but its better to try than not to.

Abeg Make una tell Yaradua (or the President of Nigeria) say na only two and half years remain o. we need all action now to improve all spheres of the economy.

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Vsion 2020 : How Realistic / Of Value And Nigerian Factor / Nigeria Will Totally Hand Over Bakassi To Cameroun On August 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.