Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22752 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2013
DutchesSsS:

Still very much interested....
cheesy please get in touch
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by GSKing: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
DutchesSsS: *r231, I did not get your mail....4end the mail to mzbraidebraide@gmail.com

Gboliwe, I guess you've already gone...take care

Chk your spam/junk mail ma
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Quick Update

We have disbursed the following funds for visits scheduled to happen this weekend.

Kano (Nasarawa Children's Home) - Handsomeemy = N84,000

Jos (Ophanage home zaria road) - Amarula = N71,000

Lagos (Modupe Cole ) - (tgurl/mynd) = N88,000

A very big thank you to everyone for making this happen
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thank you to ***i *ill for another donation. This time for £16.00
God bless you ma. Ese adupe grin

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by amarula(f): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anyone in jos who is interested in going for the presentation should please let me know.
Thanks.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
jay bee: Quick Update

We have disbursed the following funds for visits scheduled to happen this weekend.

Kano (Nasarawa Children's Home) - Handsomeemy = N84,000

Jos (Ophanage home zaria road) - Amarula = N71,000

Lagos (Modupe Cole ) - (tgurl/mynd) = N88,000

A very big thank you to everyone for making this happen

money has been received , purchasing of iteams has started today, please anyone in Kano state and want to be part of this should contact me please.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
We have disbursed 110k for the Anambra visits.

We are planning to visit the following locations on:

Model Orphanage - 14/12/13
Tender Love - 18/12/13

Please send us an email if you are in Awka and wouldn't mind to be accompany Ujujoan for the presentation

Kind Regards

TeHN
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 1:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Nobody replied my mail yesterday cry
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Gboliwe: Nobody replied my mail yesterday cry

Was it sent to the mailbox ma'am?

The last email we received from you was on saturday

Please send again
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee:
Was it sent to the mailbox ma'am?

The last email we received from you was on saturday

Please send again

Should I input the prices I got from the survey on the spreadsheet like Sister Uju did?

I also notice you have not effected the change from saturday's report.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Gboliwe:

Should I input the prices I got from the survey on the spreadsheet like Sister Uju did?

I also notice you have not effected the change from saturday's report.

I have made the changes on the attached spreadsheet ma'am.

As it stands, you are to receive 82k

Food = 60k
Toiletries = 15k
Logistics = 7k

Please do send me the list so i can update the spreadsheet with the specific items/cost/qty
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee:

I have made the changes on the attached spreadsheet ma'am.

As it stands, you are to receive 82k

Food = 60k
Toiletries = 15k
Logistics = 7k

Please do send me the list so i can update the spreadsheet with the specific items/cost/qty
Sent. cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2013
Update Re: Uyo Visit

The presentation date is set for the 16th of December.

Please any Nairalander willing to accompany Miss Gboliwe on the visit should send us an email

Regards

TeHN
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee: Update Re: Uyo Visit

Please any Nairalander willing to accompany Miss Gboliwe on the visit should send us an email

Regards

TeHN

I would love to go with miss Gboliwe
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee: Update Re: Uyo Visit

Regards

TeHN

On a side note:: I no know say Gboliwe na Babe o!! Which language get that name?!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
DutchesSsS:

I've sent you an email from the nairaland charity mailbox. Please reply
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okija_juju:

On a side note:: I no know say Gboliwe na Babe o!! Which language get that name?!
grin grin grin grin that's your holiday term paper. tongue
DutchesSsS:

Beautiful! How do we meet? Would you also love to go to the market with me? Please say Yes! cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Awwwwww!!!!! @Gboliwe, I'll be coming from port-harcourt on monday.....sorry, no market affairs...
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
DutchesSsS: Awwwwww!!!!! @Gboliwe, I'll be coming from port-harcourt on monday.....sorry, no market affairs...
sad but that's okay. Wishing u journey mercies.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Where are my Kano people? Ready to go.

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by shadows1: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wowwwww......gd to know there are pple who r truly putting smiles on pples faces despite all inconveniences. God bless u all, I honestly wish I cld be physically part of this. embarassed
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by amarula(f): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jos people we are almost set. Where una de o

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Jarus(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
20k received from Bukola Ajayi. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Tmany(m): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Good thing going on here one day when I done get job will love to contribute.
Next year own will not pass me by grin

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by chiteny(m): 1:38am On Dec 12, 2013
jay bee:

We opened a thread for Nlers to make suggestions (https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity) on homes/locations they had like us to visit Sir. The thread was open for a week and 3 out of the 5 locations we plan to visit was suggested by Nlers like yourself.

The account we are currently using is a personal account and the owner isn't comfortable with pasting their details online due to data security issues.

Please feel free to email (nairalandcharity@gmail.com) us so we can respond directly to you with the payment channels available to us at this time

Thanks a lot. I have sent the mail too.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2013
chiteny:

Thanks a lot. I have sent the mail too.
Please when did you send the email Sir?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2013
well done guys........
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Update

We have disbursed 82k for the Uyo visit.

Okota visit is scheduled for next weekend so we will be making the final disbursement at some point next week.

A very big thank you to each and everyone of you guys that have partnered us during this campaign
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thank you ma . . . Thank you sir

We have received a donation of £100.26 GBP from Ade*** Ade**** this includes a donation of $25 from S**m K****

God bless you. We so much appreciate your support.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Real Life Mutant Vampire Boy Spotted In Angola, / My Stammering Issue Is Depressing Me / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.