Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22433 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
r231:

still waiting for your email

I just sent one.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Egba girl: when is the last day to make a donation?
We are planning to start visiting the homes from next week monday Ma'am

Any donation before then would be greatly appreciated
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by colossus2: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2013
DutchesSsS:

*confused*

in the fun room you mentioned something was bothering you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by colossus2: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2013
I sent my own support last night. Though little but I hope it goes a long way
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2013
colo$$u$:
I sent my own support last night. Though little but I hope it goes a long way

Any support no matter how little goes a long way in helping us achieve our goals Sir.

Thank you very much

God will continue to bless you as you've helped us bless others.

We will confirm on this thread once we receive the alert
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Transaction ID: 7PA31860B89949139, please confirm(abeg no put my full name o, thanks)
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Jarus(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2013
NAIRA RECEIPTS TO DATE

Tek*** M 15k
Okija-juju 50k
timpacker) 5k
Anonymous 3k
Owo**** Ash*** Od*** 10k
Unnamed (29.11.13) 10k
Ony***** Obia**** 10k
Unnamed (from Adeola Odeku GTB ebranch) 2k
Onon***** J.N 2k
Natruetalk 10k
Jo M. 1k
Emiye 5k
Op*** Ug**** 40k
Colo$$us 5k

TOTAL to date: 168k

NB: To let us use your username, rather than initials, kindly send an email to TEHN email address, identifying your payment from the log above, or simply telling us teh name you used and probably amount, so that we can edit to your NL ID. Thanks
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2013
babagboin: Transaction ID: 7PA31860B89949139, please confirm(abeg no put my full name o, thanks)

We can confirm a massive whooping alert of £1000 Sir

Thank you very very very very very much Sir

You will never lack, you will never need to seek for help before help is rendered. You will be blessed beyond your wildest imagination.

Thank you ever so much for this massive support and we promise to provide accountability and openness throughout the process.

9 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by cdamsel(f): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee:

You will never lack, you will never need to seek for help before help is rendered. You will be blessed beyond your wildest imagination.

Thank you ever so much for this massive support and we promise to provide accountability and openness throughout the process.

JB so u sabi loyal like dis? grin

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by amarula(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee:

I am just speechless. Whoever this person is...God bless you.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
God bless all the givers who have given part of their substance for this worthy cause to enable this group pursue thier objectives

I am touched, overghasted and flabberwhelmed shocked shocked shocked shocked

To the mega donor... your continuous show of support and faith is really appreciated

Thank you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

You can PM where you stay in K town.

You've got mail

Please respond
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee:

You've got mail

Please respond

I have replied the mail you sent me.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
To all of you that have prayed for me and especially to the TehN members, multiply your prayers by a thousand fold and I pray God adds it to your life. Honestly I sometimes really get discouraged at times when I come on Nairaland with the amount of venom and nastiness that i see on here.

But you guys have really really made my heart glad with your kindness and support for those who don't have a voice in our society. Despite the sometimes mocking, nastiness, suspicion and rude remarks directed at you guys from some yeye Nlders you guys still take the time and energy to help these people. See why I said it is you that God needs to really bless richly!

I only wish and pray I could have done more. By the grace of the almighty i hope to continue to support any project you guys have and pray God lifts up each and everyone of us, both small and great in the year ahead! Amen

7 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
^^^
I receive your blessings with open arms.
God will bless us (Nlers) all

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
smiley
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady: smiley

I've replied you Sir
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice one guys

Thank you All. God Bless
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee:

I've replied you Sir
Ok! Replied
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Babagboin. Thank you, God bless you real good. Am speechless.

I hope all those guys in politics and romance section would come up here and do the needful. It would be nice to put a smile on orphans face this Christmas.

Thank you TeHN for giving us a platform to donate our 5kobo for good cause. God bless you too.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
When the payment came in this morning, I first fainted o!. its Opelope anointing that woke me up grin

Oga babagboin, Only God can bless and reward you o!.

To everyone supporting us in one way or the other in cash and in kind, may God bless you all. A giver never lacks. That I am sure of and I tell you why . . . .Every time you give, there is someone somewhere thanking you and praying for you. All those prayers dont go unanswered and the simple "God bless you" prayer that we take for granted is a very very loaded prayer.

Imagine you are sleeping in bed oblivious and someone who you put food in their belly that night is praying for you. You can never go wrong in giving and nothing is too small. What you consider small is something very big to someone else.

4 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Egbagirl(f): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee:
We are planning to start visiting the homes from next week monday Ma'am

Any donation before then would be greatly appreciated

Okay, thanks!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow!!! God bless you all that gave even though I've got nothing yet to give....

I seriously wish to be a part of your team...
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow!!

I am elated by the amount realized thus far... This will be the biggest flight in our history..

I'm gonna keep watching.. Please the Exco should draw up a plan of attack. What we intend to give to each home. The date of visit to the homes in the North can be kept a secret for security reasons, however what we intend to do for each home would be nice to know.

Should more help be needed, do let us know..

May the gods richly reward each and everyone of you who have brought out time, money and more for this cause.

I am proud to know that there are people like you guys out there..

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2013
I have been completely and utterly wowwed! grin May God richly bless every hand that rises to this call.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Wow . . . Good job guys!

May God continue to bless you all! cool cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Please find attached images of our current end of year charity plan with tentative budget allocations assigned to each specific homes/location/initiative.

We have done a lot of background work and we hope to commence the visits from next week.

Thank you guys for all the support you’ve extended to TeHN. We can only pray god will continue to bless you abundantly as you reach out to bless others.

PS: This is a live plan so it’s subject to further changes. We will look at visiting more locations if we receive more donations.

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
More

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Good work people, may God continue to bless everyone.

P:S. I will suggest we make the bag of rice two that is if we have enough cash.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by mysticgal(f): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
when are you going for the flight or donations
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good work Jay bee..

Okay! I'm still gonna be hanging around to see what more we can do for these homes.

Please how much is a decent 32 - 36 inch Plasma T.V for that Modupe cole Home that needs one. I see we have covered the DVD but not the TV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.