Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22430 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Good work people, may God continue to bless everyone.

P:S. I will suggest we make the bag of rice two that is if we have enough cash.
We will see what we can do Sir
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
mysticgal: when are you going for the flight or donations
We are still receiving donations ma'am. We hope to start visiting these homes from next week

Please send us an email @ nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Good work Jay bee..

Okay! I'm still gonna be hanging around to see what more we can do for these homes.

Please how much is a decent 32 - 36 inch Plasma T.V for that Modupe cole Home that needs one. I see we have covered the DVD but not the TV.
I wouldn't have a clue boss. We have asked our field workers to do the pricing of the items except the school bus which is slightly above our capacity.

Thanks for your support
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
more

PS: Please always look at the attached spreadsheet as it's constantly being updated (Obviously not in real time)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oga mi

Great job.. erm! Why half bag of rice?! And is half bag here refering to half of the 50kg bag?! And why are some homes getting half bags and some others like the Kano home is getting more
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Oga mi

Great job.. erm! Why half bag of rice?! And is half bag here refering to half of the 50kg bag?! And why are some homes getting half bags and some others like the Kano home is getting more
Some locations already have non monetary donations.
Anambra already has a bag of rice donated for the visit so we expect each location in anambra to get a bag of rice each Sir.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by mysticgal(f): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
jay bee:
We are still receiving donations ma'am. We hope to start visiting these homes from next week

Please send us an email @ nairalandcharity@gmail.com

i am a miss sir,and don't worry I've done something wink
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
mysticgal:

i am a miss sir,and don't worry I've done something wink
So sorry miss mysticgal. Thanks for the donation
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by mysticgal(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
jay bee:
So sorry miss mysticgal. Thanks for the donation

grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Good work Jay bee..

Please how much is a decent 32 - 36 inch Plasma T.V for that Modupe cole Home that needs one. I see we have covered the DVD but not the TV.
N50K
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'll make my update soon. cheesy
i'm so happy someone will smile because of your contribution. Keep it up!
Is there any Nairalander in Uyo/Akwaibom who would volunteer time lets do this together on behalf of TeHN? Plz send me a mail
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:
N50K

Hmmm!

Okay! lemme finish what I'm doing, I'll try and see how to get a TV & DVD player to you guys..
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hmmm!

Okay! lemme finish what I'm doing, I'll try and see how to get a TV & DVD player to you guys..

Correct guy . . .

You too much jor . . cool cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hmmm!

Thanks bro
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hmmm!

Nice one Bro

God Bless
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please I need details on who to send the TV to.. Send me a mail as I intend to address it to that person directly. Sorry o! Its being sent from port-Harcourt via public transport so I would need the pick-up person to suggest to me a good transport company that would be most convinient for them as they would have to go to their office to collect it.. I'm also going to send a DVD player as well, however the DVD player is old, but still working very well and has no scratches on it per se and should come in its original box. Old na say e don tey wey boys get am, but nothing do am at all.. 97% good, 2% na for depreciation.. grin.

Inbox me and I will get in touch with you over the weekend. It will be sent on Monday or Tuesday latest as this weekend is going to be impossible, hope its not too late.

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by colossus2: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Please I need details on who to send the TV to.. Send me a mail as I intend to address it to that person directly. Sorry o! Its being sent from port-Harcourt via public transport so I would need the pick-up person to suggest to me a good transport company that would be most convinient for them as they would have to go to their office to collect it.. I'm also going to send a DVD player as well, however the DVD player is old, but still working very well and has no scratches on it per se and should come in its original box. Old na say e don tey wey boys get am, but nothing do am at all.. 97% good, 2% na for depreciation.. grin.

Inbox me and I will get in touch with you over the weekend. It will be sent on Monday or Tuesday latest as this weekend is going to be impossible, hope its not too late.
Wow!!! Really speechless here. You are blessed bro. I think you are the first person that made me comment on NL sometime ago when we had a little e-fight on a dog that saved someone.
Anyway I doff my hat for your generosity.
Looking forward to emulate your kind of donations so far.
God bless us all abundantly.
Givers never lack (what mum always told me).
Rest on mum but 43years was too short for you (one month gone)
I pledge my future support for TeHN. Funny enough I don't see these threads till they mke front page.

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Please I need details on who to send the TV to.. Send me a mail as I intend to address it to that person directly. Sorry o! Its being sent from port-Harcourt via public transport so I would need the pick-up person to suggest to me a good transport company that would be most convinient for them as they would have to go to their office to collect it.. I'm also going to send a DVD player as well, however the DVD player is old, but still working very well and has no scratches on it per se and should come in its original box. Old na say e don tey wey boys get am, but nothing do am at all.. 97% good, 2% na for depreciation.. grin.

Thanx Boss

Will mail you soon!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2013

Sent you a PM
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by timpaker(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
I've got a DVD too. Anyone of the TeHN members in Abuja should mail me for collection.
Thanks.
The DVD is in good shape oooo
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
timpaker: I've got a DVD too. Anyone of the TeHN members in Abuja should mail me for collection.
Thanks.
The DVD is in good shape oooo

please send us an email with your location

nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gboliwe, I'll love to go with you....thank you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2013
DutchesSsS: Gboliwe, I'll love to go with you....thank you
Cool. How do we meet? Please send me a mail so we can connect. I will be going to the centre today, would love to go with you if you can spare the time. My email is
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
DutchesSsS: Gboliwe, I'll love to go with you....thank you

I sent you an email, did you get it.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
No Sir. Please re-send.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gboliwe: No Sir. Please re-send.

Lol...not you tongue
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gboliwe: shocked shocked cheesy grin
gringringrin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
*r231, I did not get your mail....4end the mail to mzbraidebraide@gmail.com

Gboliwe, I guess you've already gone...take care
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2013
DutchesSsS: *r231, I did not get your mail....4end the mail to mzbraidebraide@gmail.com

Gboliwe, I guess you've already gone...take care
Yes, I was there. There are still other opportunities to be involved in with your time in this same project. Let me know if you are still willing to give your time.

To all, any nairalander who wants to be a part of this in Uyo should please get in touch. I can do with a lot of help right now. This project should be wrapped up real soon.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Gboliwe: Yes, I was there. There are still other opportunities to be involved in with your time in this same project. Let me know if you are still willing to give your time.

To all, any nairalander who wants to be a part of this in Uyo should please get in touch. I can do with a lot of help right now. This project should be wrapped up real soon.

Still very much interested....
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2013
DutchesSsS:

Still very much interested....

Awesome.

I hope you guys have a xmas hat tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.