Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199337 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Sit with you ke? I taught u filed for a divorce so you can go to her

Babe abeg dont divorce me ooo. Who is this her wey u dey always call Make una help me she gbege, una don catch me wif babe beforegrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
3Dimension: Hehehe... Oga emma for go challenge the soldier wey drink the stuff na.
Always on point from the Rock...I dey gbadun u jare.. Kidaberry sef dey enjoy ur style that is why she no gree sign the divorce paper.

Na true na, she no fit sign the divorce papers. She know say replacement go come if she try any rubbishgrin

oga Emma no fit do anything na, not after seeing wetin soldiers do that man

Una good nite oooo.

Emek1 if i catch u eh.
Tomorow morning updates is gonna be hawwwwt.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Sit with you ke? I taught u filed for a divorce so you can go to her
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nice write up! Feed us more
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Na true na, she no fit sign the divorce papers. She know say replacement go come if she try any rubbishgrin

oga Emma no fit do anything na, not after seeing wetin soldiers do that man

Una good nite oooo.

Emek1 if i catch u eh.
Tomorow morning updates is gonna be hawwwwt.
hehehehe wetin i do na?? Abi person no fit advice another person for him house
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
My collabo thread with Ella don make FP oo, make una come help me celebrate.grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555: My collabo thread with Ella don make FP oo, make una come help me celebrate.grin

congrats to u and ELLA...UNA DESERVE AM NA...MEANWHILE SEE AS I DON MISS DIS THREAD LYK KILODE....@ ROCK u GET MAUT AND I DON LAUF TAYA...WELLDONE JAWE....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Na wao...@ritababe i no bin know say u b ma sister oo...na for one thread lyk dat i come confirm am..

notice::make una leave dem gurls alone oo..no dey chase dem...no b by force to marry oooooo..
#btw ive really missed y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Pls welcome the presence of The Rock first son...

Chai.. See as my dad just de mak history o0...but one problem de here oh.. Why mum wan divore you na?

Well this mum of a tin no love her son sef... @kida_berry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
See beating....rock. pity you ooo cry cry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Nice one bro.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Been following this story from the beginning of season 1. First time commenting. Been noticing how recharge cards have been flying 'bout. I must not miss out on that cheesy. Good job Uduak.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
360prince: Pls welcome the presence of The Rock first son...

Chai.. See as my dad just de mak history o0...but one problem de here oh.. Why mum wan divore you na?

Well this mum of a tin no love her son sef... @kida_berry

no mind ya mama. Welcome son
Uthman51: See beating....rock. pity you ooo cry cry
U dey pity me abi
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Daniel2802: Nice one bro.

Thanks man
wreckingball: Been following this story from the beginning of season 1. First time commenting. Been noticing how recharge cards have been flying 'bout. I must not miss out on that cheesy. Good job Uduak.

Hehehe welcome bro, but no wreck my thread wif ur ball ooo.
Where my receptionist? Guest don show

typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mehn, Uduak wan lose BB wey no be im own to weed smokers, so much for forming big boy...

The evils of blackberry... Hehehehe
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dey follow you bumper to bumper.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jaywonluv(f): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Keep it rocking.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Blackberry tinz. Hmmmmm, lemme see how u're gonna com out of dis gbege
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
The rock5555:

no mind ya mama. Welcome son

U dey pity me abi
better tell her say mak she meet me because i wan know who born me....

The rock you don finish this story ni?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Haaaa Senbonzakura_kageyoshi is viewing my thread. Am star struck abeg somebody tell that dude that i need his authograph.

*Runs round Alaba market with my Burna boy pants and black Supra*

typing speed increased.... Make i see wether i fit drop two hot updates before 6pm
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
wreckingball: Been following this story from the beginning of season 1. First time commenting. Been noticing how recharge cards have been flying 'bout. I must not miss out on that cheesy. Good job Uduak.
grab ur own stool and sit down beside 360prince and do enjoy ur stay
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
SHARP MAN

There is always a time in your life where hasty decisions have to be made to prevent catastrophe. I made to run but withdrew back. What if i ran to where my friends were supposed to be and they were not there, it would implicate me the more and anything my captors would say would be belived by the person that would catch me. Facing them was the only option available. I did the same trick that Big Joe did when i held alot of money and Oga Emma wanted to search me.

As they walked towards me i placed my hands in my back pockets and pull he hands out again while stylishly tucking my wallet into my waist band. I would have thrown the phone away since that side was bushy but it was risky, it may ring and put me in a bigger mess.

They three guys surronded me, initially i had set an escape route incase of anything but the only choice i had that moment was either to blow the person blocking my exit route or head butt him, all the ideas did not make sense, that guy wont even shift even if i stab him or so i thought.

"Wetin you dey do for there? Shey na una type dey come sh'it for this place wey we dey smoke abi you be police informant?" The front man asked me.

"Oga walahi i no been dey sh!t, i was just resting because i was tired" I said like a cool kid, though my heart was banging like Phyno's punch lines. I even added oga to boost there moral.

"Scatter abeg check that place, if sh:pit dey we go use him head for sacrifice" The front man motioned to the other guy that blocked my way. I was shivering badly, i hate been in tight coners, it made me shudder.

"Haa nothing dey there, na stone just dey, him been dey siddon truly" The guy came back with perfect news, i heaved a sigh of relief.

"Ehh, so him dey rest just like that, oya jazz your pocket out" The dude said. That was the moment i dreaded most, i was in big shi!t.

I prayed one sharp prayer and began calculating the cost of a new Blackberry and how i would pay the money to the owner, i cursed all the witches in my village for putting me in that mess.

I was putting on jean trousers so i emptied the front two pockets, Nothing, my heart was still slamming loudly which they would have heard if they were close enough.

"Oya the back one fa?" He queried me.

I hesitated for a minute before dipping my hands into my pockets and brought out the items one by one. A sim pack, fifty Naira note, my handkerchief and finally the BB. My hands were slightly shaking, i hid the BB behind the hankey as i stood and looked at them.

"Is that all?" One of them asked.

"Yes" I replied almost inaudibly because i could barely breath cus of tension.

"I no believe you, scatter abeg check him pockets" The front man commanded his boy. My pockets were searched nothing else was there.

"So him no hold weed?" He asked in disbelief.

"Him no hold anything" The boy answered.

"Chai and i been think say him hold weed for sell, we for collect am all" Scatter said sorrowfully. When my high B.p was almost coming down they shot it up again.

"Ehen make i see this your phone" Scatter said, i stood like i had been poured urine, and slowly gave him the phone. All my energy had faded away, i felt like fainting.

"This phone fine oo, how much you buy am sef?" The front man asked.

"Na 20k" I replied with tears almost draining down my eyes.

"You na big boy oo, abeg take am before i go spoil am you go say make i comot 20k give you" Scatter joked and handed over the phone to me. I almost prostrated like a Yoruba man cus of Joy, instead i found myself bowing and bending my knees at the same time like i was recieving an award from GEJ.

"Sorry oo, we think say you been dey sh'it cus na so some small children dey come spoil this place for us, one love dude" The third guy that had not spoken all this while said cheerfully and chop knuckles with me. I wiped away my teary eyes and managed a smile before walking infront of them.

"Shey you talk say you been dey rest" Scatter reminded me.

"Yeah na true ooo" I said and made a U-turn to go sit down on the stone again while smiling stupidly.

Immediatly they left, i got up and ran out of there like Usain Bolt till i got home, Riverside as the place is called. I no near there again.

Even though i no get bike money i go borrow cus i like my life and BB pass death jaregrin

"Man P-rooo" Rueben hailed me when i went to his house on the planned day.

I rocked my BB, eh borrowed BB, wasted half of my sister perfume, she was gonna force me to buy a new one but who cares, big impression matters.

About seven guys were in his room, they quickly grabbed the seasonal movie-Heroes season 4 and began watching. The best attraction was on the bed with Rueben laying on his shoulders while he stared like a druken sailor.

I smiled, Mission Snatching and Bleeping babe activated....

Typing continues immediatly....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omortolah:
The Rock how far naa, u no dey ask for person baa though we dey chat for online. Uduak wan lost the BB but let's see how lucky d guy go be he fill knw d pesin dat wan collect d fone.
Omortolah, how u dey I c u guess u jst join The Rock family glad to see ur comments sha, but do u know my post for dz place sha U wan collect Machinex post baa, well Rock make we gv Omortolah the post she dey find jawie.
Abeg cum update now ooOoOoooh.

#TeamUduak
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
360prince: better tell her say mak she meet me because i wan know who born me....

Ask your father cry cry cry
The rock5555:
[quote author=The rock5555]
Rock na so abi
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Uduak we dey miss your bleeping babes adventure ooo, sha quickly do the needful, no time to say time.

By the way, hope say na dark skinned girl you wan begin yansh?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omortolah:
yah. Finally finally is like am meeting wit my mother here...

Are you my nl mum?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Clemzy16: Mehn, Uduak wan lose BB wey no be im own to weed smokers, so much for forming big boy...

The evils of blackberry... Hehehehe

If u hold BB u go know say na better thing oogrin

Jaywonluv: Keep it rocking.

Thanks babe

Sexy Sapphire-shey u no know say i be Mr Invincible. Weed smokers no fit see me.

Daniel-no jam me wif bumper to bumper speed ooogrin

@Prince- my son, na JanetDurling be ya mama ooo. Kidda berry na my second wife
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Rock na so ba? cry cry cry

Hehe my one and only, oya no cry abeg.
*put my arms around her*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Ask your father cry cry cry
chai... I no get parent for this house. Just last might fight were rock and kida berry get don scatter my father's family...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
The rock5555:

Hehe my one and only, oya no cry abeg.
*put my arms around her*
papa forget about all those romance..*putting arms around her neck*

she say mak i ask you.
So now who be my mama?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Uduak we dey miss your bleeping babes adventure ooo, sha quickly do the needful, no time to say time.

By the way, hope say na dark skinned girl you wan begin yansh?

u go soon now sirgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
360prince: papa forget about all those romance..*putting arms around her neck*

she say mak i ask you.
So now who be my mama?

Ehm make i talk true, actually na Janet Durling be ya mama oo. grin

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.