Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199333 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
*kida-berry#:

You know you have kids already so their mothers would handle that

Oya name the mamas
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kazypeaches(f): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Rocky av been following ur stories....dnt knw wat always stopd me frm comenting. Guez its d new yr spirit dat changed me. love ur work...keep it up!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
The rock5555: Devil na big learner. I just got involve in a big accident after chiling with my pals, the driver was high,thank God i no wound too much. I go continue tomorow if am strong enuf pls..

I hope it wasn't too fatal sha. Pele dear. The devil is a liar cos the lord is ur shepard. Take great care of urself
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
ritababe:

na wa oh for you oh

i be wan giv u my numba, but u cum fuckup since u dey talk to anoda babe
@ritababe.... nothing spoil naw. you fit still give am the number .lolzzz. omo, how you dey? you no come class all these days... ??you well bah?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
The rock5555: Devil na big learner. I just got involve in a big accident after chiling with my pals, the driver was high,thank God i no wound too much. I go continue tomorow if am strong enuf pls..
Thank God, but try and do take gud care of urself
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2014
bleeping don colllect all power finish grin....sorry oo hope say d injury no much if you need anybabe to come help you massage ur body just mail me wink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by chistar01(m): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2014
Chai!!! I've missed an awful lot. Over 20 pages to cover.... *marathon reading mode activated* grin. Hope say u still dey crack joke oh because I wan laff till my belle scatter grin.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Omortolah:
Thank God, but try and do take gud care of urself

Thanks miss

kazypeaches: Rocky av been following ur stories....dnt knw wat always stopd me frm comenting. Guez its d new yr spirit dat changed me. love ur work...keep it up!

Thanks boss, am glad u commented

Sexy Sapphire:
I hope it wasn't too fatal sha. Pele dear. The devil is a liar cos the lord is ur shepard. Take great care of urself

Na not to bad, just my left hand mostly affected. I would type with one hand though its hard cus am using qwerty keyboard.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2014
Uthman51: bleeping don colllect all power finish grin....sorry oo hope say d injury no much if you need anybabe to come help you massage ur body just mail me wink

Chai i go like oo, oya contact one for me jare..grin who no like better thing...

chistar01: Chai!!! I've missed an awful lot. Over 20 pages to cover.... *marathon reading mode activated* grin. Hope say u still dey crack joke oh because I wan laff till my belle scatter grin.

I hope say ur phone no go follow scatter cus u go laf tire, welcome boss

Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2014
SOLDIER WAHALA

Oga Emma went out to go confront the soldier men about why we were kept waiting. While we were in the bus a trailer passed us. So when oga Emma came down from the bus a guy was also coming with a bike and another passenger.

The bike man was shirtless which made the Soldier men furious. The stopped him with one hot slap on his head.

"Where you dey go?" one of them asked him.

"Oga my trailer spoil so i wan go buy spare parts" The driver explianed.

"So na why you no wear shirt? You dey craze? So if you get accidents you go dey blame devil abi?" The guy fired at him while walking to go collect koboko from his partner.

"Oya jazz down" The soldier man shouted at the bike dude while his passenger stood apart.

That moment hunger was not allowing me to concentrate on the interesting drama so i remebered that oga Emma collected power horse energy drink from a shop before that military checkpoint. I naughty idea entered into my head so i snatch the drink and quickly drain it while watching the drama unfolding outside. The bike man was now doing twenty press up, after that he collected about fifty frog jumps then flogged again before he was asked to trekk back and go carry his shirt while his passenger pushed his bike to the other end. Oga Emma did not open his mouth after seeing everything that just happened, he hurried back to his bus and locked the door, i already threw out the empty can before he entered.

"Peter where my drink?" Oga Emma asked suprised.

"Oga one soldier man come with koboko come collect am" I said remorsefully

"I hope them no flog you?" Oga Emma asked.

"Haa no sir" I said cheerfully.

After about two hours wait one soldier man just warned us not to over speed again before telling us to go, oga Emma heaved a sign of relief and started the motor, he was muttering some obscene words while driving saying that his time and money had been delayed. I tucked in my seat belt as we continued going.

All of a sudden the bus lost control and skidded off the lane to the other lane, luckily no car was coming but the edges of the road were steep on both sides and we could turn over. Oga Emma was shouting Jesus name like a Nokia 3310 ringing tone. All this while i was just staring ahead without muttering a word, i had already began calculating how to jump out before we turn over luckily the car finally got back under control after about twenty seconds of braking holding and tire screeching.

We pullover to the side of the road, oga Emma came down and was kissing his rosary, i also came down and checked the tiremarks which we created, it was like a fast and Furious movie. Oga Emma sat down infront of his bus on the road.

"Peter na so people dey take die ooo" Emma said. I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief.

"If say i die you for tell my papa why you kill me naw" I said which made him smile and got up.

We left together and spread the goodnews to the other workers, they were happy that we came to no harm. When i went outside i saw people gathered around. I asked one of them what happened and his answers confirmed my worst fears.

Big Joe was a big criminal on the run from Abuja and the people he stole from had finally located him but the guy had escaped with more loot, he added the boss money about 20k to all his numerous deeds....

To Be Continued......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2014
devil is a liar! Nothing go happen to u abeg. Wish u a quick recovery.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2014
ritababe:

na wa oh for you oh

i be wan giv u my numba, but u cum fuckup since u dey talk to anoda babe
chie! Swerry i think say u travel o dats y am just doin a little exercise wit them. Bt no shaking u cn stil fit gv me d numba.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Rock no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Oya name the mamas

Na you sabi
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Na you sabi
eerrmm... Angel i wan tell u sumtin**whispers into her ears,do u knw dat i lov u pass rock?**we fit cooperate? Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555: "Peter na so people dey take die ooo" Emma said. I smiled and heaved a "sign" of relief.

"If say i die you for tell my papa why you kill me naw" I said which made him smile and got up.

Its "Sigh" Sir...!

Boss, Thank God For Ur Life O. The Devil Is A Big Liar...!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Na you sabi

angryangry gerrat of my thread before i vex cus that is my most cheerful face now

Mimisboygreat: devil is a liar! Nothing go happen to u abeg. Wish u a quick recovery.

Thanks bro. Am already feeling good though i would not go to work today

Daniel2802: Rock no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

Amen ooo, hw far with that ur americanairline job na any vacancygrin

Typing resumes shortly....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

angryangry gerrat of my thread before i vex cus that is my most cheerful face now

Typing resumes shortly....
I will cry. *Takes up her luggage and exits the thread*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hehehehe big joe na Anini
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=The rock5555]

haba peter those word dey harsh na?? Wetin she do?? **sip from my bottle of fanta**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Joizy(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chai uduak,u nah go kill prsn o.dis ur update 4ny die i swear,
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
MachineX:

Its "Sigh" Sir...!

Boss, Thank God For Ur Life O. The Devil Is A Big Liar...!

Thank u sir, i have corrected itgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thanks Miss for dropping by. I no go disappoint una
Joizy: Chai uduak,u nah go kill prsn o.dis ur update 4ny die i swear,
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
01emek: Haba Peter those words dey harsh na?? Wetin she do??

Na my wife na, we are having marital argumentsgrin dont worry she knows my weak points
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
*kida-berry#:

I will cry. *Takes up her luggage and exits the thread*

Ushers hold her, she has been relegated to the back seat for three days, then bring her come siddon near me againgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Ushers hold her, she has been relegated to the back seat for three days, then bring her come siddon near me againgrin

Sit with you ke? I taught u filed for a divorce so you can go to her

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Amen ooo, hw far with that ur americanairline job na any vacancygrin
Next three months.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Na my wife na, we are having marital argumentsgrin dont worry she knows my weak points

hehehehe sorry 4 interfering in ur family matter
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ehh kida-berry come and see me in my house today for advice,you shouldn't be fighting with your husband na( but don't tell peter you are coming o)
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Sit with you ke? I taught u filed for a divorce so you can go to her
pls see me in my house this evening unfailly for advice.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
CRIMINAL JOE

Only a guy who worked in the hotel called Rueben could tell me what fully happened because all the people i saw there had shock written all over their faces. I hated that feeling of suspence.

There were two men and a woman all waiting for Big Joe who went to collect the credit from customers for the boss. It seemed like he knew what was happening or someone called him never to return. The boss money had gone awuf, he switched off the number. When the three unknown people saw the boss, they approached him angrily.

"I hear say him dey lodge here, where is he?" One of the men said.

"Calm down, he went to collect credit from customers, he is coming back, but what did he do?" The boss asked cooly, i could see that he was also nervous.

"That boy get mechanic shop for Abuja and my wife here rented the place to him. We loved him like a son so we gave him access to our house and compound. He usually repairs Generator set. I bought a new Generator which he approved as original, only to come home one day to meet the whole place empty and open, he sold my new generator set with four other Generators which were given to him by customers to repair. We never saw him again till someone said he was in Akwanga. We tracked him here" The man concluded.

"Haaa so my money don go be that?" The boss asked a rhetorical question.

"Call me Emeka" He shouted. The driver came heard all what his boy did. They called his numbers, switched off they were.

"That was how Big Joe disappear oo" Rueben concluded for me. I sigh sadly, big Joe was truly a criminal as i once taught, his actions spoke louder than words.

Well he was never caught, i saw him one day, the dude had turned to an Okada man still in Akwanga, i just dont know what gave him the boldness to still come back after all what he did. Well thats that.

Rueben and i had been two close pals some how, he always introduce different girls to me when ever we meet or whenever they come to visit him.

"Uhm Peter na only me go dey show you babes, which day you go show me yours?" He would taunt me. Truth was there was no time for chasing of girls sef, i had beging to slow down in my girls chasing game, i needed to step up once again and show hom that i was also a boss before.

"If you know say you get mind oya give me your babe na" I joked but he took it serious.

"Yeah now you dey talk, e get one babe wey i wan comot for my neck abeg i go need your help" He said cheerfully.

"Alright na, give me time and date jare" I said happily. Atleast hook up go dey for me or so i thought.

We set a date which made me glad, i just had to face the girl and see what i would do that day.

"Bros your phone make sense, abeg i fit rock am?" I asked one of my friends when i sighted his new Blackberry touch. We have been very good friends though we rarely see he agreed to give me the phone while i gave him mine for a week.

Actually he agreed to it because he just bought the phone and could barely operate it while i handled it like i had been tweaking it for years. I also told him about my money making asset called 2go, the guy was so glad to be getting regular recharge cards. Well i was planning to do better things with his phone like impressing babes, that time BB been dey make sense jare.

When i took it to work they were all hailing me, saying that i don upgrade, yeah i upgrade for one week shagrin everyone wanted to have a feel of Blackberry even though they could not operate it.

The joy of pressing phone and forming swags on the road refused me from climbing bike home that evening. I insisted on trekking home through a weed smoking den.

Like i said, back in secondary school, 99 percent of my friends smoked weed so i usually see them in that smokers den. They would invite me over but i would kindly refuse. Not many people could follow that road excpet you know people there, girls dont even try to follow there or else she may be molested to death if she trys why for the boys them go rob you dry if you no sabi person there. It was also a regular police raiding zone so if you are unlucky to be around that moment, they would catch you also.

I was joyfulness that i passed that area home, when all of a sudden i passed a cool tree shade and sat down while operating my one week BB. Suddenly three guys were coming to pass that road, they were surely weed smokers. I was faced with a delinma. Either run for my life and expect any of my friends to be smoking on the other side or face three guys alone in a bush that anything could happen.

I went with option one and got up to leave when they shouted at me.

"Hey stop there, shey na you dey sh'it for our zone, you don die today" A husky voice said behind me.

I pocketed the BB and turned back slowly with a pounding heart, i had to face them 3 on 1. I was doomed no retreat no surrender or so i thought.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hehehe... Oga emma for go challenge the soldier wey drink the stuff na.

Always on point from the Rock...I dey gbadun u jare.. Kidaberry sef dey enjoy ur style that is why she no gree sign the divorce paper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.