Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157994 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2015
bahardenus:
Good morning,

I am interested in this.
Can you please show me the floor plans of this twin duplex?

Email for further Information
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by omorere: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
please my brothers in the house, i need an approximate estimate for a two storey block of 6 flats in a swampy area in Port harcourt
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
omorere:
please my brothers in the house, i need an approximate estimate for a two storey block of 6 flats in a swampy area in Port harcourt
brother omorere sir,there is no way you can get an approximate estimate for that building. the best way I will advice is to get all your drawings done then you give the drawings to a quantity surveyor to give u estimate of what it will cost u to build that house.it will guide you in your expenses. I am an architect/building contractor I can only give u a rough estimate but a quantity surveyor will give u something more accurate as requested by you sir.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

And the Lord Said, let there be light

5 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by EndiaSami: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

and there was light, and he saw that it was good. real good! smiley
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2015
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

I never knew an architect/builder like you existed in property section. Could you please send me the details of this Osapa building with the cost to build one at Ikorodu? I have a 120ft by 90ft land at Ikorodu.

Email is sincerenigerian at yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your response.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Dieumerci(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I never knew an architect/builder like you existed in property section. Could you please send me the details of this Osapa building with the cost to build one at Ikorodu? I have a 120ft by 90ft land at Ikorodu.

Email is sincerenigerian at yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your response.
Oga u miss road... Lol. This is not politics section ooo!
Well we have great builders here that will wow you, sir.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2015
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

External Spaces (ENtrance to Back Building)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
External Spaces (Back Yard and Side Yard)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
# LAKE VIEW ESTATE DUPLEX DEVELOPMENT

Current Update on Foundation Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
MORE

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
skimanski:
MORE
oga skimanski nice job here but pls can u give like a rough estimate of how much it cost you from the blinding to the ground floor slab in this picture and also can u give me the length and breadth of this building.thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
joshua112:

oga skimanski nice job here but pls can u give like a rough estimate of how much it cost you from the blinding to the ground floor slab in this picture and also can u give me the length and breadth of this building.thanks

Kindly provide email for information please
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
BLOCK WORKS ON GOING

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
skimanski:

Kindly provide email for information please

my email add is skycon112@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
skimanski:

Rain scares me a lot when it comes to concrete pouring and block setting.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2015
FastShipping:

Rain scares me a lot when it comes to concrete pouring and block setting.

You have to still just work around it
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
skimanski:

You have to still just work around it

Oga mi, I finally saw your hand o grin

Your boys came and did their thing.

Good job.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Oga mi, I finally saw your hand o grin

Your boys came and did their thing.

Good job.

Thanks Boss. No forget me ooo (U know nah)
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2015
skimanski:

Thanks Boss. No forget me ooo (U know nah)

I won't for get you o. grin grin grin grin
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by 400billionman: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
skimanski:
SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN PICTURE UPDATES. MUCH WORKLOAD HAS AFFECTED MY INTERNET TIME A WHOLE LOT.

ANYWAY SOAKAWAY WORKS ONGOING

Perfectionist...

That's what I love...
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015

PROGRESS ON BRICK WORKS.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
MORE

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2015
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Finally Our Wash Basin.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
skimanski:

PROGRESS ON BRICK WORKS.

NICE WORK OGA SKIMANSKI BUT I AM STILL EXPECTING UR MAIL ON WHAT I REQUESTED FOR SIR. THE MAIL IS skycon112@yahoo.com .thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by LaCotti: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Good day Sir, please what's the colour on the wall called? Thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaCotti:

Good day Sir, please what's the colour on the wall called? Thanks

Mello Mucha (Dulux Silk)
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by LaCotti: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank you sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2015
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Countdown to the Finish Line (Master W.c No2)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Countdown to the Finish Line (Kitchen)

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Countdown to the Finish Line (Externals)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.