Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157767 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2015
FINISH LINE (Master's Bathroom 2)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2015
FINISH LINE (Kitchen)

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2015
MUST THANK CLIENT FOR ALL TRUST AND FAITH HE'S HAD IN ME ALL THROUGH THE PROJECT. DESPITE CHALLENGES, I HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED ALL THE WAY. ALSO TO THANK MY ESTEEMED NAIRALAND FOLLOWERS FOR COMMENTS ON THIS PROJECTS MOSTLY THE CRITICAL ONES AS THEY HAVE HELPED ME GROW AND BE MORE PREPARED FOR OTHER FUTURE PROJECTS.

4 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2015
# OSAPA TOWN "B CLOSE" DUPLEXES DEVELOPMENT

As we Finish one, Lets Kick off the Other. Resumption of Work on another Osapa Town Development. Neighbouring our Just concluded Osapa Project.

Project Description: 2 Units of 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex and 2 Units of Semi Detached Duplex With Pent Floor

Size of Plot of Plot: 852m2

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2015
FIRST DAY ON THE PROJECT

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Dominionng(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice! God speed Boss...
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by NL1960: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2015
skimanski:
MUST THANK CLIENT FOR ALL TRUST AND FAITH HE'S HAD IN ME ALL THROUGH THE PROJECT. DESPITE CHALLENGES, I HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED ALL THE WAY. ALSO TO THANK MY ESTEEMED NAIRALAND FOLLOWERS FOR COMMENTS ON THIS PROJECTS MOSTLY THE CRITICAL ONES AS THEY HAVE HELPED ME GROW AND BE MORE PREPARED FOR OTHER FUTURE PROJECTS.

Chai, see finishing. This Igu Street 'boy', you are too much.

Please, if you do not mind, where did you get those chandeliers and possibly price range.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
UPDATES

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
# OSAPA TOWN "B CLOSE" DUPLEXES DEVELOPMENT

Updates on Iron Re-enforcement

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Provision of Concrete Mix on Foundation Base

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
UPDATE ON OUR OSAPA B CLOSE DEVELOPMENT

Sand filling Currently as Raft Foundation has been concluded

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
COMPACTING AND DAMPROOFING OF FLOOR

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
MECHANICAL WORKS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Iron Re-enforcement on German Floor/DPC

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mykel09(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
pls skimanski ur interiors are out of this climes,u inspire me so so much. i'm very intrigued to know if the skirting(floor)u used i.e the white ones also same bodering the doors are they wood or polystyrene pls how can you help me get them.thanks i appreciate
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
mykel09:
pls skimanski ur interiors are out of this climes,u inspire me so so much. i'm very intrigued to know if the skirting(floor)u used i.e the white ones also same bodering the doors are they wood or polystyrene pls how can you help me get them.thanks i appreciate

They are Polyurethane Materials and are sold in Orile
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
CASTING OF GERMAN FLOOR/DPC IN PICS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by PeoplesArmy: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Maybe a new thread for this new project would have been good o....
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
CONCLUSION OF CONCRETE WORKS ON DPC AND RESUMPTION OF BRICK WORKS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by larimo(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Skimanski, very nice work. How much did the construction cost? start to finish. Thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
larimo:
Skimanski, very nice work. How much did the construction cost? start to finish. Thanks

Which one in particular are you talking about
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FADEO: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
skimanski:
FINISH LINE (Kitchen)
Lovely kitchen
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
BRICK WORKS IN PICS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Posing for Pics when u know u Play for a Team of Superstars

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
More Brick Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Column Re-enforcement Works

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.