Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (158082 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by kehindesis(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice job keep it up i need the survey plan
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2015
skimanski:
UPDATE ON OUR EXTERNAL VIEW (PRECAST MOLDINGS CLOSE TO THE ROOF)
Skimanski please how did you achieve the precast moulding close to the roof, for ages I have been looking for a way of doing it
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Skimanski please how did you achieve the precast moulding close to the roof, for ages I have been looking for a way of doing it

Mould Straight Precast Designs, and Hang them by stacking them Ontop of each Other using Spacers to Hold Them Apart. Simple!!!!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
skimanski:

Mould Straight Precast Designs, and Hang them by stacking them Ontop of each Other using Spacers to Hold Them Apart. Simple!!!!
Thank you. I have always fantasised about creating that effect on a building
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by omorere: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
i have 18 plots of land for sale at ibeju lekki near the free trade zone and not too far from eleko beach. layout details and survey plan is available on request. each plot is N2.8m.
you can contact me
Mathew - 08132219193
delightsomeson@yahoo.com
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Thank you. I have always fantasised about creating that effect on a building

It Does come out nice Mostly When you see it in Real Life
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
kehindesis:
nice job keep it up i need the survey plan

SURVEY PLAN WITH SITE LAYOUT

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by bankenn: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi Skimanski,
How are u and madam doing ?
I own a 450sqm plot around d lafiaji area and would like u come up with a 4bedroom house design.with maid room
Preferably a raised bungalow (master bed , lounge and reading area upstairs )
Highlights
kitchen , maid room and other bedrooms on ground floor
Green area in d plot for chilling out .
Box room
Laundry Area for ironing.

My email is olubor@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
COncrete Works on Pillars

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by properguy: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2015
It would be pretty informative if you include the amount of money it took to finish the project. No be only picture we wan dey look.

Thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2015
properguy:
It would be pretty informative if you include the amount of money it took to finish the project. No be only picture we wan dey look.

Thanks

The Idea for This Thread and My all my threads is to Provide step by step Pictures of the process involved in delivering Architecture that has taken a new Dimension in Nigeria. Also for the public to be able to criticise the process and help us properly define an Architectural method we intend nurture and make into a brand that changes the face of Architecture in Nigeria and Beyond. Furthermore, Buildings in Nigeria many atimes look a whole lot different from the Design, and the Beauty of the Presentation Drawings are no longer there by the time the Structure is finished. This we all know kills the mood of the client after taking a look at what was presented initially and what he think he's been spending money on as against what he has finally been given. Its amongst the worst gift you can receive. So we are here to showcase how its done, the challenges Involved and Steps not taken but should have been taken, that can easily be missed by contractors.

Moreover, These are Peoples Project which they are likely to sell or rent. So its doesn't work well for the business of the Client to have to total Cost of Project Posted Publicly. If you want information on cost of Project Kindly email me on skimanski4life@yahoo.com or info@dnstructures.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Qc1(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2015
skimanski:

The Idea for This Thread and My all my threads is to Provide step by step Pictures of the process involved in delivering Architecture that has taken a new Dimension in Nigeria. Also for the public to be able to criticise the process and help us properly define an Architectural method we intend nurture and make into a brand that changes the face of Architecture in Nigeria and Beyond.

Moreover, These are Peoples Project which they are likely to sell or rent. So its doesn't work well for the business of the Client to have to total Cost of Project Posted Publicly. If you want information on cost of Project Kindly email me on skimanski4life@yahoo.com or info@dnstructures.com

Thanks

^^^

@ skimanski

I'll be talking to you about any ideas on how to bring my project interiors to perfection soon.

this is the project link https://www.nairaland.com/2486191/ikorodu-mansion-diy-report

. smiley
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Qc1:

^^^

@ skimanski

I'll be talking to you about any ideas on how to bring my project interiors to perfection soon.

this is the project link https://www.nairaland.com/2486191/ikorodu-mansion-diy-report

. smiley

Hello Sir @ Qc1

I just viewed you thread from a - z and felt bad for the situation of your house. I am here for any advise you need any time. Its painful that you weren't led properly, because trust me, as non Building Engineer, you needed all the Guidance you could get. Anyway the truth and bitter truth is what you will be getting from now on.

First thing first thread with caution with that guy marketing kitchen cabinets, as a professional some pictures are from the Internet and never ever turn out to be the way they look. Then for the real life pictures, some are ugly, while the ones that are fine are fine because of the tiles and not the Wood Works.

Anyway That small one aside. As regards the Structural Issue you have with your house, the Only solution I can give you from where I am sitting right now is money, as I will advise you to keep money aside for a solution. I can't advise on any other solution until a proper physical assessment has been made. anyone giving you suggestions without seeing the site is just like what we say in Edo State (Those People wey no dey house we dey beat Police. Na them go talk say How wish I dey i for break the Police Head!!!!!).

As for Finishing your house, I can recommend ideas and processes to you. even recommend certain guys for you that can work on my behalf. If you want me to be directly involved, no shaking, but it will just cost you more, because na my business and business man dey business to make money oo. and the money dey really needed this period as New Wify need to dey fresh make she no park her bag back to her family.

Anyway one thing I can Guarantee, is as far as I am involved, your house must come out Nice. It has never happened Otherwise before.

Good to see the progress you made after all the project shortcomings. Its part of the learning process.

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Construction of 4 Bedroom Duplex in Lekki by Dezyns and Structures Ltd

Kindly follow on

https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Qc1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
skimanski:

Hello Sir @ Qc1

I just viewed you thread from a - z and felt bad for the situation of your house. I am here for any advise you need any time. Its painful that you weren't led properly, because trust me, as non Building Engineer, you needed all the Guidance you could get. Anyway the truth and bitter truth is what you will be getting from now on.

First thing first thread with caution with that guy marketing kitchen cabinets, as a professional some pictures are from the Internet and never ever turn out to be the way they look. Then for the real life pictures, some are ugly, while the ones that are fine are fine because of the tiles and not the Wood Works.

Anyway That small one aside. As regards the Structural Issue you have with your house, the Only solution I can give you from where I am sitting right now is money, as I will advise you to keep money aside for a solution. I can't advise on any other solution until a proper physical assessment has been made. anyone giving you suggestions without seeing the site is just like what we say in Edo State (Those People wey no dey house we dey beat Police. Na them go talk say How wish I dey i for break the Police Head!!!!!).

As for Finishing your house, I can recommend ideas and processes to you. even recommend certain guys for you that can work on my behalf. If you want me to be directly involved, no shaking, but it will just cost you more, because na my business and business man dey business to make money oo. and the money dey really needed this period as New Wify need to dey fresh make she no park her bag back to her family.

Anyway one thing I can Guarantee, is as far as I am involved, your house must come out Nice. It has never happened Otherwise before.

Good to see the progress you made after all the project shortcomings. Its part of the learning process.

Thanks boss. Like how much do you think I will need?

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Qc1:

Thanks boss. Like how much do you think I will need?

Can't say until I see the Job
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Final Block Level and Resumption of Deck Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Casement Works for First floor Concrete Slab

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Picture Updates on First Floor Slab Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
My Disciples!!!

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Update

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Hidden Beam Reinforcement

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Stairs

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by dapix: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello sir,

Please how much is the total cost of construction of the Osapa property, I would like a structure like that in surulere, off bode thomas.

Regards.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
dapix:
Hello sir,

Please how much is the total cost of construction of the Osapa property, I would like a structure like that in surulere, off bode thomas.

Regards.

Kindly email me @ skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mechanical Works on First Floor Slab

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
More Wood Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by palserltd: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2015
For your Aluminium & Glass systems (windows, doors, roofing, shower stalls, partitions, etc.) see our profile here https://www.nairaland.com/2547536/aluminium-glass-systems-windows-doors
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Getting Ready For Concrete cast on Unit 1 & 2 Semi-Dettached

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.