Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? (26876 Views)

Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Reski2500(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
brosses nd ladies,,, i dont know d kind of questions u guys re answerin ... Is it the man of the nigerian side or the whole match.... Onazi is d man of d naija side but d match? U got a whole lot of them chek out pirlo... Balotelli even all those chinchinchinni 4 gotten those their funny names..

I'm happy 4 naija they showed d world wat 2 expect from a dangerous african team.
If italy like, make dem underrate us again.. We go disgrace dem...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Lordave: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
dirtymoney:
i got your point bro. i share the same thought with you. MIKEL SEEMS TO BE OVER HYPED.
hia! Oo. Overhyped kwa?
Una wan make Mikel kill im self for friendly match?
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Ajibel(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi seems to be the cynosure for we all. I like his game doe. Mikel over-did it. He should be cautioned

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by tbaba1234: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi played under 17 in 2009 and he is already indispensable for club and country. That is growth..

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
bastien: Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Think,so one (elder) should talk to him!

Sorry if ma english bend
Are u kidding me? So na u, Mikel nd Enyeama discuss afta match say na pride dey wori am? And 2 top it off, he shud leave d team? One of our top 5 players? Guy, u gaz sleep. B lyk say u watch d match 4 una village stream.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by dharynze: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
I gve it to shola ameobi....one goal with one assist.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg who understand this dude? undecided
bastien: Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Think,so one (elder) should talk to him!

Sorry if ma english bend
please explain to me....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
dirtymoney:
i got your point bro. i share the same thought with you. MIKEL SEEMS TO BE OVER HYPED.
The funny part is Mikel is underrated. Today he was up against a world class midfield. The best in the world can't cope easily against the Italians in midfield. There are technical roles that can't be filled with work rate and pace.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by nep2ra(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
tbaba1234: Onazi played under 17 in 2009 and he is already indispensable for club and country. That is growth..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by SU37fighter: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na wa o.
So Mikel should be thrown away just because of one poor match, when it was obvious he was highly fatigued.
And this was the same mikel that was our best player at the confederations cup.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by class0247: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
woah...Nigeria just book a friendly match with England.....This is amazing i have always hope we play against our master

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
russianmob27: Onazi is a midfield genius but made some wrong choices today but he is the man of the match though....All these kids saying "take u-17 players to the national team" are just saying rubbish, this is world class football that needs experienced players, do you think u-17 players we have would not have fear when facing well know players like Pirlo, Balotelli, montolivo...Keshi is trying, He knows why Ideye and Musa is still in the team, Ideye is a good finisher ( I follow ukrainian league and watch almost all their matches, Musa is also in form at CSKA, the russians here love Ideye and Musa) but in SE Ideye is just trash, I still prefer Likes of Martins and Aluko to the guy though....UP NIGERIA!!!!
Martins and Aluko are too short and lightweight to play the kind of striking role Keshi plays. Do you think Martins would have been able to reach the ball Bright Dike scored?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by coolakins(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shola Ameobi - for setting up the first goal and scoring the 2nd. Thank u Shola (& Ejide for denying Balotelli a goal against Nigeria).
But team still lacks cohesion & a game plan (most especially in the mid-field & defense).Too me, introducing a talent like Iheanacho gradually for the world cup will be of help... come to think of it, most players if not all awarded at the U-17 WC grew to be world class players. U can name them...
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by SU37fighter: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: The funny part is Mikel is underrated. Today he was up against a world class midfield. The best in the world can't cope easily against the Italians in midfield. There are technical roles that can't be filled with work rate and pace.
Seriously,i don't know the kind of fans we have.
Do these people really watch football?
How can someone say mikel is overrated and should be dropped?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Roughbook: onazi is the man abeg, he showed the italians pepper but abeg oga coach we need Yobo in our defence line
Yobo is a good defender but he can't cope well playing in a high defence line. That was why John Terry eventhough being a good defender, looked poor playing for Villas-Boas.

We need Omeruo back and playing now to get his fitness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by borie4u(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2013
onazi
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Treasure103(f): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2013
I love Enyeama. He's d best. Wish I could plant a kiss on his lips. He did well,saved a lot. Mmmwaaah!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Italiano1: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
The 12th player for the Italian team

The Referee

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Na wa o.
So Mikel should be thrown away just because of one poor match, when it was obvious he was highly fatigued.
And this was the same mikel that was our best player at the confederations cup.
Mikel was also our best player at the nations cup too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by doctokwus: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Egwueke.
All those saying rubbish about Mikel are pure poo!This has been one of d most consistent,hardworking,dedicated footballers d nation has produced d past decade,apart frm being perhaps d most high profile.Many in his shoes in other nations wud b acting like tin gods,but this guy gives his all in all matches.His confederations performance against spain wud live in d memories decades frm now.
Wen mikel leaves dat team is wen u same nitwits wud come here lamenting his absence,ungrateful beings!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Philistine(m): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2013
tbaba1234: Onazi played under 17 in 2009 and he is already indispensable for club and c ountry. That is growth..
u call that growth,he played u-17 in 2009,and 35yrs in 2013,u must be kidding.
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Forwetinnah: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Enyeama..
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by bastien: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Tinoxky: when did u escape from the zoo, daft?
well sire wit all due respect,I'm not from the Zoo,neither do I escape from there!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by SU37fighter: 12:10am On Nov 19, 2013
On no account should musa be taken to the world cup.
That boy is trash.
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Forwetinnah: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Italiano1: The 12th player for the Italian team

The Referee

Am yelling you..the Idiat just couldn't hide his bias, awarding the Italians free kicks every 30 seconds, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Forwetinnah: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
*telling*
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by bastien: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
alexdidi: Are u kidding me? So na u, Mikel nd Enyeama discuss afta match say na pride dey wori am? And 2 top it off, he shud leave d team? One of our top 5 players? Guy, u gaz sleep. B lyk say u watch d match 4 una village stream.
well sentiment........!
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Caseless: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2013
ameobi
john ogu
onazi

enyeama
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2013
People are talking bad about the referee, did you guys actually watched the match?
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Philistine(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Gentlemen,let's be frank ,we do not have a team yet.those boys are barely average,i doubt if they can go beyond the group stage at the world cup.
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2013
bastien: well sentiment........!
I doubt u know the meaning of 'sentiment'. I'm not about to explain though. U should've completed your primary education.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Treasure103: I love Enyeama. He's d best. Wish I could plant a kiss on his lips. He did well,saved a lot. Mmmwaaah!!
You are on your own if Enyeama's woman catches you. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thompson Usiyan Is Dead / Nigeria Wins Gold, Sets New Record At The World U-20 Athletcs Championship / Eguavoen Ready To Become Permanent Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.