Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment (1110 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment / Is Buhari A Hausa Or Fulani Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by judyeze1: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2013
nigerian will result to violent if lamido or any fulani at this moment

it will result to violent because many people have already developed fear. this is the problem they have. yoyu can see the igbo refuse to vote for pdp in anambra state ,even while amaechi is lamido running mate. it shows clearly a rejection of amaechie.

Mr Willie Obiano had scored 174,710 votes while Mr Tony Nwoye of the PDP polled 94,356 votes and the All Progressives Congress candidate Chris Ngige had 92,356 votes. you can see amaechi did not make any difference in anambra because apc were close.

Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by LouisThoru(f): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2013
Nonsense. Poor mapping skills.
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Hallucinations....
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by abokinside: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Sick man! what concerns SW with your hatred for Fulani.
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Speak ENGLISH....what is the connection between Amaechi, Fulani and Anambra state?
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by oluwashaddow(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
LouisThoru: Nonsense. Poor mapping skills.
u for send am mail nao
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
judyeze1: nigerian will result to violent if lamido or any fulani at this moment

it will result to violent because many people have already developed fear. this is the problem they have. yoyu can see the igbo refuse to vote for pdp in anambra state ,even while amaechi is lamido running mate. it shows clearly a rejection of amaechie.

Mr Willie Obiano had scored 174,710 votes while Mr Tony Nwoye of the PDP polled 94,356 votes and the All Progressives Congress candidate Chris Ngige had 92,356 votes. you can see amaechi did not make any difference in anambra because apc were close.

amother musiwa in the making
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by talktimi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
azeezhy:

amother musiwa in the making
this is Musiwa himself
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
talktimi: this is Musiwa himself

I started reading the rubbish and I was wondering what language he was trying to write in. Then I realised it must be The Great Engr. Musiwa; MSc, PhD, MAD. The crown prince of the land of Armageddon!
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by talktimi(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nashville:

I started reading the rubbish and I was wondering what language he was trying to write in. Then I realised it must be The Great Engr. Musiwa; MSc, PhD, MAD. The crown prince of the land of Armageddon!
faackin hell grin
Re: Nigerian Will Result To Violent If Lamido/ribadu Or Fulani At This Moment by kokoA(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Its got to be Musiwa grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mr. Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Polls! / Professor Ujah And Professor Idigbe Sacks Nimr Staff Without Fair Hearing / Yabo Obasanjo Writes Father: Calls Him Liar, Manipulator, Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.