Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (49220 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WinsomeX: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
I just read this message on a friend's Facebook page and I think Nairalanders should note it:

My friend and brother, Bola Ilori, Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, and the Co- coordinator of Buhari Organization in Ondo State just wrote this from the APC Convention Ground in Lagos. It is a must-read:

“Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to...delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by gtrust: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pictures of Dollars please

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by spartoo: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
na money sure pass

6 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Baawaa(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
That is real PDP man himself ATIKU ABUBAKAR

69 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WinsomeX: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
With 8,000 delegates on ground, this person, probably Atiku, will be armed with no less than $24M if he is giving out an average of $3,000 to each delegate... Ha?!

29 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Ewizard(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who's spraying?? Atiku?? Kikikiki!
APC aint "CHANGE".. Its change of garment,same old pdp criminals who changed garment. same people wit different garment. D blood is still running in dier veins, dier foundation is still pdp. Dats y dey neva cease to run bak to baba..he's a demi-god,politically.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by MudRaker: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
All these die hard Buhari fan club Osogbo chapter members sef...

Atiku all the way

35 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by kristonium(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let him share pounds,he will not win!

44 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by MudRaker: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristonium:
Let him share pounds,he will not win!

Do not underrate the power of money

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WinsomeX: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
This primaries, for me, is about the only hope I think is left for Nigeria and its people. If the APC delegates bungle it and sell this country for money, then maybe the APC critics are right after all: there is no difference btw the two leading parties.

We might just as well vote for Jonathan whom we know and who we can manage than vote for a confirmed theif.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WinsomeX: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Another perspective, also from Facebook:

PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by gtrust: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
WinsomeX:

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.

Why will the delegates you selected not be matured enough to be trusted to make the right decision

I beg, free PDP from your wahala!!!!

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by kristonium(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
MudRaker:

Do not underrate the power of money
Also do not underrate the power of 'Power'!
The primaries are mere formalities! The 'Power' ..The Tinubu and co already knew who would bear the party's flag!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Caseless: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
We wont forgive Atiku for this nonsense. The delegate should collect the money and vote for GMB. The money atiku is shearing belong to them; it is part of the one he stole from us.

32 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Caseless: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
MudRaker:
All these die hard Buhari fan club Osogbo chapter members sef...

Atiku all the way
u all think gej cant defeat buhari, why not pray for buhari to win since he's easy to beat?
PDP as a whole de fear buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by double0seven(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
if It happens that Buhari wins, Atiku should kindly be shown the way out of the party

8 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Caseless: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Ok they have heard ode
duck.

3 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by dunkem21(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
They are now trying to paint Atiku black meanwhile he was embraced as a progressive when he decamped and threw some jabs at his president. What we know is that the APC marred their presidential primaries by dollarizing the event and bribing the delegates.

Heard from some quarters that one governor flew in a war chest.

Continues with my Abacha na Ugba.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by talktimi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin

So Amaechi flew in a "war chest" for Atiku ? Not surprising sha, he has been doing the dirty work since the days of Peter Odili

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ewizard:
Who's spraying?? Atiku?? Kikikiki!
APC aint "CHANGE".. Its change of garment,same old pdp criminals who changed garment. same people wit different garment. D blood is still running in dier veins, dier foundation is still pdp. Dats y dey neva cease to run bak to baba..he's a demi-god,politically.
No change without ¢hang€. Democracy cannot happen without money being spent. Some countries have only evolved a way of hiding the dirty part of it.
One step at a time, we will get there. But the idealists should not run away from it because if they do, no one will represent their interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by naijareferee: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote
author=WinsomeX post=28765610]I just read this message on a friend's
Facebook page and I think Nairalanders should note it:

My friend and brother, Bola Ilori, Special Adviser to Osun Governor on
Environment, and the Co- coordinator of Buhari Organization in Ondo
State just wrote this from the APC Convention Ground in Lagos. It is a
must-read:

“Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent
the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of
the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in
political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of
raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of
things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious
delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000
to...delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians
want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in
dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with
Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the
remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”
[/quote]

you mean they are sharing the progressive war chest.....

this guys war chest must be large....where is amaechi when u most need him
what about the owner of lagos

pls bring out the war chest to challenge the challenger

APC I HAIL THEEØØØØ CHANGE INDEED

5 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by dunkem21(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
talktimi:
grin

grin grin

You will be so surprised that it is not Atiku.

Guess who? ..The (chokes) incorruptible one.

Water pls.

So Amaechi flew in a "war chest" for Atiku ? Not surprising sha, he has been doing the dirty work since the days of Peter Odili

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by thunderrider: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
APC change

change indeed

from naira to dollars

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by talktimi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
WinsomeX:

Hahahahahaha.

Upon all the conspiracy theories of the 21st century, this one is the most rib cracking.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by chamboy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
WinsomeX:

Abeg gimme d source

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by major466(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Imagine with all the hype about Buhari being the best candidate and messiah only for Atiku to emerge and win the primaries. How will APC e minions survive? If care is not taking most of them will end up in the hospital.

10 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by chronique(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
The question people should ask is: "where did Amaechi get his so called monetary war chest that He flew in? Atiku,we already know is a thief,who has stolen so much from us. However,I'd like to know where saint Rotimi got his own "war chest" from. Rivers people,should ask Amaechi what He is doing with their money.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by okotv(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
collect the dollars but vote right

3 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by major466(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristonium:

Also do not underrate the power of 'Power'!
The primaries are mere formalities! The 'Power' ..The Tinubu and co already knew who would bear the party's flag!
Yet you guys have the guts to say APC is not a private limited company of Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.