Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Scope A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Scope A Girl (22200 Views)

. / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Scope A Girl by angellexy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2006
there's very girl i don't know how to toast her please if anyone do have an idea pls you can share it with me
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
Oh right, dont worry, I'm gonna help ya Out kiss
firstly, Switch on the power Supply of the toaster
then, get the gurl u wonna toast ready
finally put her into the toaster and wait till She's browned then take it Out and help Urself to a nice delicious toast smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Scope A Girl by iffe(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2006
o wink
Re: How To Scope A Girl by instinct(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
bros u dey shame me ohh. where u dey when we dey learn to talk to paulina?

scopes come from inside, nobody can teach u. all u need is courage, boldness and a cup of water.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Rhea(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Oh right, don't worry, I'm going to help ya Out kiss
firstly, Switch on the power Supply of the toaster
then, get the girl u wonna toast ready
finally put her into the toaster and wait till She's browned then take it Out and help Urself to a nice delicious toast smiley

Just to add to what Rhodalyn said;
don't forget to strip her, and butter her up real nicely.
hair even on goat meat doesn't taste so good
So some shaving is advised
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lmao Rhea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Scope A Girl by habibat(f): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
@angellexy
na wa 4 u oooooooo, c how u just come embarass ur self here n i'm sure dat if dis girl in quetion liked u b4 i guess she wont if she has d opportunity 2 read dis message of urs
haaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How To Scope A Girl by 2fine4u(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2006
come up to me wit swagger, don't come up wit that bull crap memorized verses yall always say. be up front and say what u want, i aint gon bite u or reject u. most men feel they will be rejected when they come up to a girl. believe me u wont cos most of those girls have been dyin and waitin for u to say something to them.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by habibat(f): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
2fine4u:

come up to me wit swagger, don't come up wit that bull crap memorized verses yall always say. be up front and say what u want, i aint gon bite u or reject u. most men feel they will be rejected when they come up to a girl. believe me u wont because most of those girls have been dyin and waitin for u to say something to them.
dat was nice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Scope A Girl by raphy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
grin rodalyn amkes me laf till i shit, @angelexy y do u ask bout tht type of question? :'
it is unfare u know wht u suppose 2 ask som 1 u relly trust not in d forum,u c tht girl
just mess u up like hell grin sry bout tht.try 2 waik up 2 a girl u love n say hi, i really
like 2 v acht wit u babe if she agrees u go on n speak ur mind out, wish u d best grin cheesy wink
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Jalal(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2006
Come on be a man!!! Just go up to her n tell her ur feelings man!!!!
@Rhodalyn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2006
HiYA!! cheesy Jalal kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2006
@raphy
thats the Spirit cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Scope A Girl by buddy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
www.DoubleYourDatingToday.com

you need to see this web site, its great!

it has tips i think you can use.Buy the book if you can.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by 4Play(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2006
My advice is to be rude to her and try to undermine her self confidence so she becomes dependent on you.It works for me.

If all this dont work,show her your dick.If she doesn't respond then move along,she is not worht it

1 Like

Re: How To Scope A Girl by 4Play(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2006
Who the hell is moderating me.I said dick not privates.dick,dick,dick
Re: How To Scope A Girl by 2fine4u(f): 2:22am On Jun 17, 2006
4 Play:

My advice is to be rude to her and try to undermine her self confidence so she becomes dependent on you.It works for me.

If all this don't work,show her your privates.If she doesn't respond then move along,she is not worht it
hahaha!!! that's cool, sometimes i like em rude but u can never undermine my confidence cos am conceited and i hav a reason!!!

i betcha ur d*ck aint worth lookin at prolly 2inch and any gurl that sees it runs.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by buddy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2006
haba 2fine4u, give the guy some respect!
size doesnt matter its what the owner can do with it that matters.
anyways thats not the issues here.

something else that works well is not too pay attention to the chick while actually you are following her everymove!
its one of the tips from David DeAngelo!
this guy is great when it comes to dating!
Re: How To Scope A Girl by angellexy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2006
some boy here de make me laugh ,i just say make i help one particular boy whe no know how to scope girl nah all of unah de fumble,see even some boiz whe dey here no sabi,i just de help out.una don hear.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by angellexy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2006
incase una wan know i be play boy,who be that 2fine4u,tell me who u wan fine for,if u see my babe u go trip.and if u come 4 size snoop own too small,no need to tell u b/c u no go fit carry,cause urs's to small(hole)
Re: How To Scope A Girl by DaHitler(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2006
You need to be calm and be resolute. Never admit when you are wrong. You decide (with consent of course) what you do, when you do it, and how you do it. Do not be seen as a push over. As much as women claim to hate strong men, they just can't get enough of it. Also, show a little bit of emotion (fake if you have to).

In short, you must appear invincible but allow a small glimpse of your caring side (fake it if, like me, you don't have one grin). And lastly, be yourself. No point in dating someone that you are incompatable with.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Ashiwaju(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2006
Do some sign reading like shakira talk, and if her hips wont lie to you please go for it. You dont say it there and die there. Gato do what u gato do. no sweet word is neccessary i tell you. Find the courage and if you dont have, lemme know, i can give you some for a fee per sec. grin
Re: How To Scope A Girl by SvS(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2006
dont as too much questions,i tell ya dont
if u do,it puts her off!
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Oracle(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2006
There is no particular method of scoping a girl that has guarantee of success, People are different, so are girls.
Some girls like a particular thing while others may not. some girls like to be spoken to or wooed into a relationship before they would agree while some would take and prefer friendships as their relationship.
A girl once told me that she prefers to meet a guy under circumstances than to be told the sweetest words on earth just to get her.

Anybody can prepare a beautiful speech to tell a girl but it takes being her friend for her to love you. But one thing i know about girls is that they Love to be appreciated.

So i'd advice you being your natural self to get her and if she doesn't love you for being yourself then someone else will.
Appreciate them as much as you can.

2 Likes

Re: How To Scope A Girl by chynes(f): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN.
Re: How To Scope A Girl by DoObasa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hello don't blame him atleast he has made himself clear 2 u guyz
Insert Quote
You need to be calm and be resolute. Never admit when you are wrong. You decide (with consent of course) what you do, when you do it, and how you do it. Do not be seen as a push over. As much as women claim to hate strong men, they just can't get enough of it. Also, show a little bit of emotion (fake if you have to).

In short, you must appear invincible but allow a small glimpse of your caring side (fake it if, like me, you don't have one ). And lastly, be yourself. No point in dating someone that you are incompatable
Re: How To Scope A Girl by waffistyle(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2006
first be confident, and dont fear rejection.
be smooth, dont be direct, dont verbally ask a girl out, it makes you seem weak, just take charge.be caring and behave as if you are dating already, dont be scared to be rude, when the situation calls for that, also know when to tell her sweet words to make her feel loved, when the situation calls for it, you have to be manipulative and intelligent, it is a GAME. grin grin, ABOVE ALL BE YOURSELF

4 Likes

Re: How To Scope A Girl by jamyle(m): 1:49am On Nov 05, 2006
Na wa for u oo bros, u dey this naija lagos for dat matter u no sabi yarn woman see as u just come yeye urself here, Mumu
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Bolarge(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2006
My friend go and read your books. angry angry
Re: How To Scope A Girl by marlet01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2006
most guy's lack the approach

actually there are different types of girl as in girls have grade, there are some kind of girls that when arpproaching them you could use any kind of word cos they themselves are nothing but cheap sloths,
but there are some kind of girls that when you approach them you must learn to have the approaching sense of humor, as in you must be composed in your mode of approach, maybe as a guy you have been trying to get her for some time, if you have finally got her one on one, you could just bring up anything you know of , it could be schooling, games, movies or anything you know she would respondyou when you talk, then you have launched half of your mission when she starts responding, before you know you would have almost complished your mssion in a week of constant meetings with the both of you,
so as a composed guy, if you walk towards this angle tell me why the girl would not fall for you, l

1 Like

Re: How To Scope A Girl by Busta(f): 3:47am On Nov 08, 2006
@marlet01

does this really work? cheap or not cheap?
Re: How To Scope A Girl by Orlaitan: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2006
Feed her fast food once,d nxt minute u f**kn her.jus invite her on a date 2 a nice eatery,say tins dt 'll make her laf,tell her romantic tales,e.g.beauty&d beast.sound very gentle&historical,tell her how very pretty she is,bt one very impotant tin,always look in2 her eyes n pls hold her hands.@ d end let her kno she brightened up ur day.let me kno wat is d outcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.