Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group (1413 Views)

Mob Attempts To Lynch Naval Personnel Over Death Of Man / Mob Lynch Suspected Suicide Bomber In Kano / Bukola Saraki Escape Being Lynched By Angry Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by darnley16(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Well as we all know recently ,they have been these new strain of should I say vigilantes ,A group of Nigerian Youths set of to Track down corrupt leaders and Lynch them oh yes beat them and lynch them , well as sad and unfortunate as it sounds most governors of states has fled their seats leaving it vacant , allowing people who already are aware of the lynching situation take up the position , and making real good use of it due to fear of been lynched.
Oh and so far nigerian citizens have been surprised that really we do have a government as the roads are gradually been repaired , well too sad we lost 3 governors to the lynch mob maybe thats why d remaining governors are so active in their doings,and as they say we have to loose something to gain something,,
Well as most of you may have noticed this is all but fiction, I was sitting yesterday and just taught of this, we always complain about corruption and embezzlement of our funds, and they is nothing nobody could do about it,no one to stop them , even if it is to plead with them, and that's why everyone today wants to be a politician for the main aim to chop money, but if a brutal comitee is set up to curb all this then trust me to enter the seat to chop money will fear everyone. And those who take up the seat will make good use of it,,or what do u all think??
And I'm sowi if it may seem sentimental wicked ,disrespectful and all but , I really love Nigeria ,I love her so much. But our leaders bleep her anyhow, extorting her selling her,,, treating her like garbage, but she is my love , she is my home ,she is my mom , and all our moms too, she is Nigeria and we are Nigerians ,,,, I love u motherLand

1 Like

Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by iamidris: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oga for where be that?! Abi revolution don begin ni?shocked
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by darnley16(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
iam_idris: Oga for where be that?! Abi revolution don begin ni?shocked
arrrggh (hits my forehead) Christ! cry
iam_idris: Oga for where be that?! Abi revolution don begin ni?shocked
arrrggh (hits my forehead) Christ!
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by RestroFlamez(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ohhh gee this is soo true
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by simpleseyi: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Get away from your computer desk, hit the street and let the cleansing begins.

1 Like

Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by RestroFlamez(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
simpleseyi: Get away from your computer desk, hit the street and let the cleansing begins.
ya true , true
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by iterator25: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Restro Flamez: ya true , true
where is the rendezvous?
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by RestroFlamez(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
iterator25: where is the rendezvous?
huh
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
simpleseyi: Get away from your computer desk, hit the street and let the cleansing begins.
Start from your neck of the wood by lynching Tinubu.
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by olabukola: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Start from your neck of the wood by lynching Tinubu.
is tinubu a governor?
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by RestroFlamez(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
olabukola: is tinubu a governor?
weda na governor or not they should all be lynch, for molesting n raping nigeria of her pride
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=13pt]The committee has to be made up of robots. So far its made up of nigerians, they too will chop the money meant to be used to buy the apparatus to lynch the corrupt governors. [/size]
Re: Another Deputy Governor Lynched By The Lynch Mob Group by RestroFlamez(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Men I wish this could really happen in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Re: Fashola’s Ekiti “takeaway” / Photo Of The Day: Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding A Bicycle / Boko Haram: Report Claims Governor Shettima Killed Gubio, Ngala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.