Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Govern By A Confused Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govern By A Confused Governor (681 Views)

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN / Oyo Is Difficult To Govern – Ajimobi / Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govern By A Confused Governor by realistkem(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Last week Friday as we rushed to work on our way in the car only to hear that dia is centenary celebration . Schedule on Friday 15 nov and Monday 18 nov , is good and welcomed but is became senseless wen if was further extended to 22nd of nov , without the notice of public and civil servant , which show the thirsty nature of our leaders on power tussle . 19 nov happen the day the court decides to hear the obio /akpor care taker case.
Of what importance is the centenary to our basic education , where almost 2 weeks is cut shot from pupil, it show d failure and impunity of power holders , before a governor should approve a holiday it should be approve even those on d approving are unaware of d hols, well the gov is busy going about other working gov so why won't he be so docile and insensitive to the plight of our secondary and primary schools, rivers state god please help us...
Re: Govern By A Confused Governor by ruffhandu: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
My brother, God will help rivers state. That's how best they understand "political games'.
Funny when it is taken out on them they cry 'foul'.
Re: Govern By A Confused Governor by bymigokeph: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
rivers don suffa. anytym him go smo-ke can.abis fin.ish him go jst get.up do 1 tyn
Re: Govern By A Confused Governor by kel4soft: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
I had wanted to ignore this post, but on a second thought I said no. I know how disappointing it is for a Civil Servant to pay his fare to work only to be told there is no work (I.e Today, Monday). That said, Our President Postpone his budget presentation indefinitely and this is happening for the first time since our return to democracy.
Your premise to judge Gov. Amaechi a confused one is daft and your heading is misleading.

Your Obio/Akpor citing was also wrong cos after this friday, the court will still resume. On the Pupils been affected by the holidays, I think the first question you should ask is. Who are the people that are to participate in the Cetenary? If Amaechi is a confused Governor for hosting and given 7days public holiday for his Civil Servants, then former Governor of Cross Rivers State is the bigger one for given 30days when Calabar celebrated their moment. We don't even know how many days GEJ will give next year when Nigeria celebrate her 100years. Going by the big investment of 64bn city gate of Abuja and Centenary village. Expect more Holidays next year.

(1) (Reply)

2015: ‘Jonathan’s 2nd Term Will Serve Igbo’s Interest Better’ / Fashola Launches First Ever State Law Enforcement Training Institute / Cargo Train Derails In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.