Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Fighting Back! - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fighting Back! (78855 Views)

THE PURITAN....A Story Of Love,treason,freedom Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Back! by toykathy(f): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Queenxstar: Easy girlie, don't bump into the palacial guards at GTG 's gate

dnt worry abt me, i'm fully covered. #winks#
million kisses 4u love.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
toykathy:

dnt worry abt me, i'm fully covered. #winks#
million kisses 4u love.
Muuaah!

Re: Fighting Back! by godwah(f): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Wao what a lovely story and a nice write up dt i 4get 2 eat until i reach d end by 12:43am
Re: Fighting Back! by crislyn(f): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
God bless u so much dear for ds inspiring piece!
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
godwah: Wao what a lovely story and a nice write up dt i 4get 2 eat until i reach d end by 12:43am
And you didn't send me the food.
Thanks for reading.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
crislyn: God bless u so much dear for ds inspiring piece!
And bless you real good for encouraging me with your words.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dear esteem readers, I will like to know your favorite part and what you've learnt.
Re: Fighting Back! by godwah(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Queenxstar: And you didn't send me the food.
Thanks for reading.
Eyah am highly sorry
Re: Fighting Back! by Benjaminbest(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
finally....iam thru. D story was great.. U tried. Next time wen writing a story follow what ur heart tells u to write...dont change d lane bcus of d comment..cus i followed up.....thumb up
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
godwah: Eyah am highly sorry
Okay o.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Benjaminbest: finally....iam thru. D story was great.. U tried. Next time wen writing a story follow what ur heart tells u to write...dont change d lane bcus of d comment..cus i followed up.....thumb up
Sweetie I followed the manuscript, I wrote this book just after secondary school and comments didn't sway me, if they had, Osaz would have been alive and wedded to Natasha Williams.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2014
If you are part of the royal family via:
www.exceptionalstar.
I wonder what you're waiting for because apart of the royal stories, you get info that help you lead a awesome life.

Looking forward to seeing you, you, you and you, even you too dearie! (chuckles)
xoxo
Re: Fighting Back! by Michelle55: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
welldone queen.. u did a Nice job with dis story. God blessé u
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Michelle55: welldone queen.. u did a Nice job with dis story. God blessé u
And you too dear.
Re: Fighting Back! by pinetulips(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
HMN QUEEN I MISS UT WRITE UPS. NOW AM BACK FOR GOOD TO CLAIM MY QUEEN.

Queenxstar: FOURTEEN

'I don't feel too good.' Hester sat back and closed her eyes.

She had mumbled but he heard her. He was driving the car and she was seated in front with him while Godwin and Kalu were behind. They were coming from a book launch in which Ethel had been invited.

'Do you want out? ' He glanced at her.

'It is not a sick feeling Ethel, it is a feeling that something is wrong. ' She adjusted herself on the seat and peered at the rear mirror.

The guys behind looked at the rectangular clear space of the tinted windscreen while Ethel glanced at the rear mirror not slowing down.

'We are being followed, I've noticed those grey vehicles from the express. 'Ethel announced.

Hester exhaled. He had noticed too, how could he have been so calm.

'We have to inform the rest, we have to turn back at the next diversion. ' Godwin said. Wale, Dominic, Chime and Precious were in the car preceding with Dominic driving. '

'We can't turn around, they will block the road or there be obstruction of traffic, besides, the next turn will be too bumpy. There is a close nearby, we will head for there so we can prepare for them. Kalu call Wale and inform him. He looked at her as he changed gears.

'Don't panick Hess, you don't have to worry since we are all here.' She said for him knowingly.

Ethel could not help but smile at her statement. 'I was actually going to say Hess, don't be nervous, just stay close to us.'

'I don't know if I have problem with grammar and interpretation because I doubt if there is a difference between the two.'

He only beamed respecting her instinct. He reached out and gave her hand a brief squeeze.

She said a short prayer in her mind.

'Sir message delivered. ' Kalu reported and patted his gun.

Ethel glanced at the mirror once more before saying a prayer in his mind.

+++++
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
pinetulips: HMN QUEEN I MISS UT WRITE UPS. NOW AM BACK FOR GOOD TO CLAIM MY QUEEN.

Please come and claim me already. This abandonment has been heartbreaking. Welcome home Sweetheart.
Re: Fighting Back! by pinetulips(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Queenxstar: Please come and claim me already. This abandonment has been heartbreaking. Welcome home Sweetheart.

,thankskee Protect itself from Ebola
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
pinetulips:

,thankskee Protect itself from Ebola
I try dear, may God's grace be sufficient.
Re: Fighting Back! by TiffanyJ(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmm, Queenxstar, i spent last weekend including yesterday and and this morning reading 'Fighting Back'. I so love you, I love your stories. This story is not only educative and entertaining, it also has moral lessons. I'm glad Hester finally ended up with Ethel.
I observed the following; how possible can it be that Hester was friend with Victoriah for fifteen years, yet never met Ethel. Not even pictures?
Again, is it possible for Hester to earn upto fifty million nair monthly? Don't you think it's a bit too much?
Furthermore, the scene in which Hester got kidnapped by Ola and attempted to escape, she ran into Ethel's men. How did they they get into a building that was heavily guarded? Did they have the plan to the building or what?
I'm only curios. Nice work. I'm now left with 'dotted lines'
Re: Fighting Back! by D9ty7(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Watchout for this new action story that hopefully will blow your mind for the next couple of moths, a crime story Titled:
ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the
other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious
terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown
to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the
terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE
GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story.
It has started already so please don't miss out.
Re: Fighting Back! by TiffanyJ(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Queenxstar: I try dear, may God's grace be sufficient.
Queenxstar dear, I'm still waiting for you o. Please answer me.
How have you been ma?
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
TiffanyJ post=/post/26829157:

Queenxstar dear, I'm still waiting for you o. Please answer me.
How have you been ma?
I've very well and you?

Waiting for me for...?
Re: Fighting Back! by TiffanyJ(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Queenxstar: I've very well and you?

Waiting for me for...?
over a week ago, i made a comment on this thread, i asked u some questions. Still waiting for my reply
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
TiffanyJ:
over a week ago, i made a comment on this thread, i asked u some questions. Still waiting for my reply
Ethel grew up in South Africa while Victoria in Nigeria before she met Katherine while abroad.

She did see pictures but she took them passively and besides a lot had happened before she eventually met Ethel.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
About Ethel's men rescuing her, she had done much of the escape and they met her at the exit, besides they hacked into the building plan.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
TiffanyJ: Hmmm, Queenxstar, i spent last weekend including yesterday and and this morning reading 'Fighting Back'. I so love you, I love your stories. This story is not only educative and entertaining, it also has moral lessons. I'm glad Hester finally ended up with Ethel.
I observed the following; how possible can it be that Hester was friend with Victoriah for fifteen years, yet never met Ethel. Not even pictures?
Again, is it possible for Hester to earn upto fifty million nair monthly? Don't you think it's a bit too much?
Furthermore, the scene in which Hester got kidnapped by Ola and attempted to escape, she ran into Ethel's men. How did they they get into a building that was heavily guarded? Did they have the plan to the building or what?
I'm only curios. Nice work. I'm now left with 'dotted lines'
Sweetie I'm sorry am replying now, I didn't see them until you pointed it out.

I appreciate your readership so much and your criticism much more. Thanks
Re: Fighting Back! by Flakkydagirl: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° has always been A̶̲̥̅ great work,although i've seen the entire work..but its interesting going over it again...

Hester my main star,i'm feeling you jare.
My oga madam welldone...
More everything to you...
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° has always been A̶̲̥̅ great work,although i've seen the entire work..but its interesting going over it again...

Hester my main star,i'm feeling you jare.
My oga madam welldone...
More everything to you...
Thank you so much for revisiting Love.
Re: Fighting Back! by MzOG(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Awwwww... I really want to cry reading this... God bless u.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
MzOG:
Awwwww... I really want to cry reading this... God bless u.
Bless your heart for deeming it fit to comment despite the story ending a long time ago.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just wanted to know if you're all okay. I missed you all.
ugbajaesther@gmail.com
Re: Fighting Back! by Bg14: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Speechless........ sobbing....... God bless your memory for this touching and thought provoking story dear Queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key