Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

President Jonathan Leaves For London Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leaves For London Today (10742 Views)

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by skyp(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
All these travel is waist of funds. You don't have to beg people to come and invest in your country do the right thing and investors will come begging to invest.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by surebet247: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Since ASUU strike started ,i haven't seen Dps of hotels and classy

cars of 2013 that your papa can not even afford.....

Even PH loading, Abuja on point, Benin on my mind, Paris is the best place for shopping,

Calabar was fun......lol...All of una dey house abi?

Una never see anything....Snap picture for your house nah or on your papa flat

boot Mercedes Benz 1989 model...lol

No money for Brazillian hair? Dem dey on low cut/Anita Berry.....No more shawarma,na burns.

Una never see anything.Christmas don reach ooooo
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by abbeyty(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
skyp: All these travel is waist of funds. You don't have to beg people to come and invest in your country do the right thing and investors will come begging to invest.

are you sure you really mean waist or it was just an error? Happy birthday my oga at the top and wish you safe trip to queen's land
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by hammedkola(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jona-The-Clown:
. ...I hope that they will all pay the $3,000 UK entry bond oooooooo.
Chai, those guys go chop money die

Guy you dull, well, how can a diplomatic passport holder pay for that, besides its for those who are entering the UK for the first time and FYI the bond-fee has been suspended.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by anishe(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Don't be confused, she services Oga's machine whenever Oga is on official trips. Simple.

She's simply Jonathan FORKATIVE ( 2 forkathieves)
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by krixik(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Haters should go and hug transformer. Enjoy yourself Mr Presido. Na una oil money period.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by sunnyprof: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Opportunity to have a nice part for His Birthday away from the prying eyes of Nijers.......ehehn? ok oo Happy Birth Day to the President with a new face of Nigeria ( at least not the braggado lords as in the past, beating us dry with boldness, commadndosk of assumed authority to own us and own Nigeria)

With Jonathan, the story of Leadership in Nigeria has changed forever ...... ANYBODY CAN BECOME ANYTHING, just some twixt of circumstances (and not birthrights) ...... cryOpportunity to have a nice part for His Birthday away from the prying eyes of Nijers.......ehehn? ok oo Happy Birth Day to the President with a new face of Nigeria ( at least not the braggado lords as in the past, beating us dry with boldness, commadndosk of assumed authority to own us and own Nigeria)

With Jonathan, the story of Leadership in Nigeria has changed forever ...... ANYBODY CAN BECOME ANYTHING, just some twixt of circumstances (and not birthrights) ......and some kind of effort and support here and there. Liberal, simple and just ordinary .... like any other person.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by akraym(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
This country sef, I haven't heard of Obama or Cameron coming to Nigeria week in week out to hold meeting with British Investors.

This tin tire me
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by mrphysics(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
when u get there mr presido, tell them also dat we need help in our education sector. dis group called ASUU whom i first supported bt just dicovering as u said its political. hope ASUU dnt is nt among d death of dia member,hmmm am nt concluding, but the fact dat d meeting was suspended indefinitely even when u have made a gud off for them because dia member died in a political car, then government,ASUU are all political. anyone who knws d ASUU president shud tell him dat people have missed dia law school, nysc etc and shud we continue to stay at home even when we have mourned d death of ur member and which u knw we cant reverse it. HOPE UR INTEREST IS FOR D STUDENTS?? meanwhile HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR GOODLUCK PHYSICS JONATHAN. WHAT ON EARTH IS NT PHYSICS
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by Oshiite: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Peshe,make u no greeoo,dem wan do birthday party for u darling husband,join demooo,by fire by force,cant u see dat smile of his,very sexy
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by terrawatts: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
akraym: This country sef, I haven't heard of Obama or Cameron coming to Nigeria week in week out to hold meeting with British Investors.

This tin tire me
He tire me too.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by nero69: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
superior1: Clueless tinz

Another opportunity to squander our common-wealth.

Clueless tinz....thorough check on your background will reveal that you emanated from a clueless family.
STOP INSULTING THIS MAN!...he is performing under very diificult situation brought forward by the likes of atiku and buhari!

Stop The Insults Now!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by rhames(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eshe! Eshe O! Eshe Oh!!! E Wa Malo!!!! shocked
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by uchrikk(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Safe journey.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For London Today by NanaHeart: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY oga presi. please don't forget us your children at home ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Wants Public Officers To Operate Foreign Accounts / There Is Hope, North-East Nigeria At Turning Point – UN / God Sent Buhari To Save Nigeria From Collapse – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.