Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> (4797 Views)

Unizik Chronicles / One Fine Bloody Day-Vescucci and Amadeus / Sponsors/partners Needed For Setting Up Comedy Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
folly65: zikite in d building..fony? I'm d second 1st lady tongue..smoothvee..i see u.. Viewing dat thread..#following

Hehehehe folly u welcome mamamia! Unizik gaint i see u miss...didnt know we still get fine girls oo. grin
Cos that uni stress na die! U welcome love
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Joanee(f): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2013
following
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2013
kingphilip:
i'll always be ahead to prepare dish for u now

congrat sha been the 1st lady
Thanks o my oga, now am looking for a P.A
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Joanee: following
U r welcome my dear
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Typin.....uploading soon!
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
back to reality>>>>>>>>>

oloye! Patricks voice brought me
back from my thoughts... arrober hope say you no dey think say na me
jam you enter gutter! Patrick muttered.....
in a flash i remembered my bible
passage "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth
speaketh"....

i didnt intend letting patrick know of my strong conviction that it must have been him or someone he setup that disgraced me that night.....but i couldnt hold it any longer!

"satan punish you patrick!! you think i dont know! i will kill you today" unfortunately i was thinking of how i will deal with patrick in my mind, as i was looking at patrick lie to my face....i wasnt ready for another bad guy episode that occurred yesternight,so i had to relax first,
magnus came and payed the hospital bill and before you know it we where headed home...

i chose to call it a hospital even though it was a chemist shop, knowing that i couldnt afford a hospital..but as a big boy i had to lie to myself so i can convince others that i was admitted to the hospital,how washing and setting go go chemist nah...never!.

the chemist shop had only few equipments... iodine, cotton wool,scissors and jerusalem balm...then vitamin C, Adamu dey try sha....he was a megard/aboki at one of the hostels in my street with a small wooden shop where he sells biscuit and cigar with purewater only! and still worked some hospital magic,
and that was the only reason magnus agreed to pay oo..if not they will abandon me if it were to be a real hospital .

its now time to think of what to say to my coursmates,because the lump on my head was nothing to write home about...
everytime i looked at the mirror and saw that lump...i cursed patrick and plotted my deep dark revenge ,and the mirror am talking about here is one cracked small mirror that i picked from the downstairs of my lodge(will explain later)....i dont know how the mirror did it you know but it gave my lump a new look! the lump appears extra large when i look directly into the mirror and if i look from the side..my brother!! i cant see my face..just the huge lump and my mouth at the front of the lump....

this morning was different....the mirror performed a miracle,
the lump was appearing and disappearing even when i did not move the mirror...and my image in the mirrow was grining at me and i could see the meaning of the look..i felt it was saying (God don punish you today,yeye boy,come go school na..u go explain kill yourself) i wondered when i began to beef myself.....

immediately a thought came into my mind.....................
"punch the mirror"!! that guy for mirror dey enter you anyhow u come leavam......i dey craze!? i asked my self....i could bear to go to school with a lump but not a wounded hand....the hand i planned to collect caro's number with today....

so i was thinkin to myself which reason will i give......
1a* i rescued a girl from two guys that wanted to rape her
1b* beating 5 guys would look more realistic and tough
2a* i fell from a bike but i risked my life to safe the bike man but a car now hit me
3* i fought with three anti-cult guys......actually wanted to use sars but my course mates may provoke because of the lie and beat me ,which will worsen my condition.

among all this reasons.....it was just one person that i owed a real explanation..and that is carolina my girlfriend.....
sorry my girlfriend to be...i arranged myself and left for school..........

i picked up my nokia 2626 and began playin the radio,this time i was almost at the school gate...."caro" by wizkid was playing,i always felt attached to the song because of my beautiful carolina(the girl i plan to ask out)....

i joined the radio chorusin...

caro carry leave story ahhh leave story...
caro dey fire pass motor....
caro dey fire pass ferarri ...
caro dey give me every morning...
caro dey do she no dey tire....
eh! am lookin for ca...

before i could complete "ro" a voice said...
hmmm washingnton!!! i fire pass motor abi!! foolish boy...
so this is what you go around tellin everybody abi!......

i turned around and i felt my jaw drop! gbege!

washington! she screamed my name and fainted.......>>>>>

<<<<To Be Continued>>>>
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
apologies for the late update...was kinda busy...i hope u enjoy this. grin
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
better come continue before i vex o... funny guy
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Sleekbaby(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
D greatest zikite, i dey ur back, u dey represent we d zikites wella, ride on.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
adegwurulez: better come continue before i vex o... funny guy

brother..lol omo eh...if comments no dey come na frustration oo...but thanx man...i decided to shoot on! if it gets hot peeps will come.

Sleekbaby: D greatest zikite, i dey ur back, u dey represent we d zikites wella, ride on.
adegwurulez: better come continue before i vex o... funny guy

babe u welkom love....greatest gwo gwo! i wil kip up the fire
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
dedicated to victory...my new born nephew who came into the world today... thank God>>

yey!!! carolina! caro! carolina!
i just turned oo..innocently and she fainted just like that..hmmm
anyways its better than to start explaining ''how she dey give me every morning" and how "she dey fire pass motor" my evil twin inside my head thought quickly,i will have to stop singing songs out oo...it lands me in trouble alot!!

but why should caro faint by this time of the day nah,and the worst is that its in front of the school gate (ifite permanent site road) that she fainted.
oh lord! no no.....nobody could decipher why i was shouting...
oh caro oo! why now eh! why..chai!

i was thinking about a possible reason why she had to faint even though thats not the reason for my shouting...
is caro epileptic?? but their is no foam in her mouth nah
asthma?? no no no....it cant be,she is not asthmatic(..though caro is ASSmathic shaa..she carry...)

atleast if she was asthmatic she would have been gasping for breath and nodding her head like the legendary lizard that jumped down from a height and saw no one to praise it and it began nodding and praising itself....

just then our school bus ran past me and interrupted my thoughts....i looked at the mirror of the bus,
oh darn!!...i saw a clue...
.......................MY LUMP,that stupid lump scared caro to unconciousness,i looked like godzilla...a very ugly one....like one of lucas's dog called spike) that dog ugly no be here oo... spike doesnt need to bark before you run my sistser..if spike smile at you...its ugliness will make you think about the chunk of meat it will remove from your body.

how would caro give a godzilla her number...see how this thing want to spoil my plans..."caro if u like faint oo if u like sleep..i must get your number"

i was still in thoughts when i just blinked i saw myself in the air......is this rapture!?

i felt i was chilling up in the air(almost thought about ordering an ice cream...nourisha fast food ice cream precisely,una know as e dey sweet nah)...but then what followed suit was .................#dumb

i looked around still in the air....i saw caro's body 7feet below me and no one else was there.......am dead!!!

could it be that.............

a short one....will still put up another this night if you guys react well to this.
COMMENTS

<<<<TO BE CONTINUED>>>
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Snkeeyes: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Guy man, I don vex. Wen I hear my name for da previous episode I no talk but now wey u dey beef my dogs u don enter. God help u if u eva enter my house ma pitbul is gonna castrate ur fine boy johnson..
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sn@ke eyes:
Guy man, I don vex. Wen I hear my name for da previous episode I no talk but now wey u dey beef my dogs u don enter. God help u if u eva enter my house ma pitbul is gonna castrate ur fine boy johnson..

lmao! i don die! no b so oo bros..na play oo! no vex..
but wait..that pitbull wey u just talk about...na dat one wey u say b ur carbon copy?
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by prettyrikky: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
woo Mr vee nice. keep it coming
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2013
Great work so far Vee, your 1st lady still dey here kampae
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2013
Guy you funny. Thank God say i no read this thing inside church, na so i for laugh my pastor go think say na evil spirit.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
adegwurulez: Guy you funny. Thank God say i no read this thing inside church, na so i for laugh my pastor go think say na evil spirit.

lol... ade as ur update dey take crack me up..i think u get evil spirit..how u go pass person palour to bathroom?! hahahahaha,e beta as u no laff oo...pastor for use u shine.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fonydear: Great work so far Vee, your 1st lady still dey here kampae

my 1st lady...baby i kept wondering where u disappeared to ooo.....no commot again oo...show me luv baby!
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingphilip, m003, clemzy , obstead, soulminlover,folly......
where una dey na i dey vex oo.......nid u guus bak...
my second first lady no even gree show.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
smoothvee: kingphilip, m003, clemzy , obstead, soulminlover,folly......
Lol.. Smooth darl, i everly go dey by ur side na..but na #ghostmode tinz sha
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
folly65: Lol.. Smooth darl, i everly go dey by ur side na..but na #ghostmode tinz sha

happy u still here....but if i start writing in ghost kwan sad ? lol
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
smoothvee:

happy u still here....but if i start writing in ghost kwan sad ? lol
Forget talks jare.. But u should be updating regularly to make d story more interesting
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
smoothvee:

my 1st lady...baby i kept wondering where u disappeared to ooo.....no commot again oo...show me luv baby!
No transfer no leave, forgive my oga Philip he is giving orders in the kitchen at Preacher's son thread. Am apologising on his behalf, he'll soon be here.

*first lady*
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by kingphilip(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fonydear:
No transfer no leave, forgive my oga Philip he is giving orders in the kitchen at Preacher's son thread. Am apologising on his behalf, he'll soon be here.

*first lady*
i'm back again.....see enough cobwebs and cockroaches don full this thread because update no de plenty

BTW fonydear come on go and reply my mail
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingphilip:
i'm back again.....see enough cobwebs and cockroaches don full this thread because update no de plenty

Yes sir
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by kingphilip(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fonydear:
Yes sir
i neva see the reply o
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingphilip:

yebaaa!!! una don trigger me.....una go run...lol ok na
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
typin.........
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2013
they say that if it was this generation that moses existed
then wahala for dey at the crossing of the red sea...some
people will be snapping and posting pics on facebook..chilling things,hanging with moses etc.

those who said that were not wrong at all........
they could just have added that some people like magnus and philip will argue till the water swallows them up...
maggi(magnus) put your money..this water so no dey up philip would say..
u dey mad! i tell you say the water dey up before...this red sea wey we dey cross now is just horizontally vertical ...magnus will blab...
its true my brother philip will echo in..but put your money moses no dey facebook..if atall say him dey,then him no get facebook page! etc
thats how they will argue till they drown!

up in the air i almost brought out my phone to change the radio
station to a cooler song so i could chill more.....next thing i heard was gbom!!!

the kind of pain i felt in my bum bum was nothing to write home about....
i heard some guy screamin.....'get him down!
hmmm is it me that is down already that
someone wants to get down...ok na
i was staggering to my feet to ginger the devil out of them,
who get mind pack me commot ground!! i shouted,
i was still seeing dust that covered the atmosphere which was as a result of the thud i landed with..
when i could see clearly....what i saw...my heart failed me..

two guys with pump action..chai! is this how washington aka washing and setting finished his carreer?!
we called this guys.."the boy is good"
they were the anti-cult people.
confession:i fear this guys morethan lucas's dog spike.i swear!
they dont have joy...atall!

wetin you do this girl!! the one with the smaller chest asked?
hmmmm...if vc catch you speaking pidgin to me eh,you have entered oo i said to him, trying to figure out my next move.
but truth be told,the way our vc...honourable Vc Egboka dey take slap anti cult eh....make me fear him more than everything in that school..if they dont tok in their shirts or the anti cults speak pidgin then thats trouble.....

the guy with the bigger chest came close to me and i couldnt let him give me the finishing touch..ive studied all their moves with my experience in school....
brother anti-cult i said....i did not do anything
i just turned to see who called me and she called my name and fainted...
oya come..you will write statement at the admin block(their office) the guy with the small chest said...and he then commanded the big chested guy to put me inside thier car...

i turned around to see caro....carolina was no where to be found....how did she disappear and she didnt even care to vindicate me...
did you ever wonder why everybody vanished?
c'mon..voooom!! is better than to write statement..no one wanted to be a witness.
mtscheew caro e no go better for you oo! i thought aloud as i recieved a heavy knock that sent me into the car.

the unizik special hot sun was already up as i staggered out of the office of the anti cult..
the last words the brief chested anti cult guy said to me inside the office still rang in my head like my secondary school bell... (a broken tire wheel hung on a tree) F.G.C niise..i hail oo

"guy that girl carolina is my baby girl dont try nonsense with her,u hear me?
yes brother anti-cult i grinned...
"and if i catch you near her count yourself a dead man...he screamed again
okay i said...
"dont say okay without my telling you to say okay...okay?he shouted
i replied okay sir.

now outside the office i cursed the big chested anti cult guy for letting that small one send him message anyhow...mtscheew..nonsense...now i will have to waste money going back to my department....
and then face another round of explanation about my lump which now has another lump on top of it..all thanks to uncle anti cult...

i silently wished lucas's dog will bite off their right balls

and caro cannot out run me...hmm that number is a must now...she owes me an explanation..

bus!! permsite! ......................i tuned my radio to rhythm 95.5 fm awka and they where jamming "badoo baddest guy ever liveth-durosoke'

our bus zoomed off!
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2013
kingphilip:
i neva see the reply o
I wonder what could be the problem, send another one pls.
Smoothvee abeg no kill me with laugh

*first lady*
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Clemzy16(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
smoothvee: kingphilip, m003, clemzy , obstead, soulminlover,folly......
i still dey follow you bumper to bumper. Nice story! The comedy part was just cracking me up...
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Clemzy16(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm enjoying your story but i don't understand your characters and plot. Please try to make your updates explicit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English / Magdalene* - A Short Story. / Ficool App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.