Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> (4796 Views)

Unizik Chronicles / One Fine Bloody Day-Vescucci and Amadeus / Sponsors/partners Needed For Setting Up Comedy Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Lol.. Thumbs up.. Can't forget d day vc slapped one of d anti cult guys in front of girls hostel.. I laugh dem tire ehh..nice..keep 'em coming
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
folly65: Lol.. Thumbs up.. Can't forget d day vc slapped one of d anti cult guys in front of girls hostel.. I laugh dem tire ehh..nice..keep 'em coming

heheheehe asiin eh.....he can fall their hands anyhow.u lucky they didnt catch u laffin
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fonydear:
I wonder what could be the problem, send another one pls.
Smoothvee abeg no kill me with laugh *first lady*

pls dont die yet oo..who go come read the story finish nah...lol
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Clemzy16: I'm enjoying your story but i don't understand your characters and plot. Please try to make your updates explicit.

aiite bro..will do...stay glued dont forget to ask me what you dont understand
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
new update coming up
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by kingphilip(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fonydear:
I wonder what could be the problem, send another one pls.

*first lady*
seen and replied
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by prettyrikky: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
hey oga vee u no go kill person oooo
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
prettyrikky: hey oga vee u no go kill person oooo

this one yu too wan die... … sad
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
i walked into the lecture class...yes lecture class even though we call it garuba square...an open arena where cars and buses fly by when we are having lectures...
just like the early roman gladiatory fights...we seat round while recieving lectures..dont know what my department did to the Vc shaa...but thats our condition.....

i walked into the lecture class a.k.a garuba square a.k.a roman theatre....
everyone was walking past me...nawa oo all those year one girls that used to giggle and point at me once i am passing by...as per fine boy things,none was looking ...no no no! they must look at me oo
i stepped back and change my walk formation from 4-4-3 to 4-4-2 what are you not telling me.....still no one looked..mtscheew no one needed to tell me that my silly lump squared was at work....

....and my radio was still playing in my ear but this time around the music changed to phyno ft. olamide "ghostmode" ndiala!! ndiala! le le ..nekwa fa!
i dare not sing along with it or one bad thing will happen again.
i quickly slapped my pockets and it responded and thw radio stopped immediately..
thats how i automatically end my phone operation without
much wahala....
i know my phone and my phone knows me kinda thing....

Vee! na you wey i no recognize?! ezzie asked.....

ezzie who just like lucas's male dogs was a man LovePeddler...a LovePeddler with class shaa...na women dey findam come...

ezzie hafar nah i said...
guy why u come get double lump for head....chai! he hissed
guy leave that one...where are our class members na i asked, curious...cos i could see no one.
hmmm ezzie continued...na you they chatter bus go make them protest for your release..we got information say the boys are good hold you for detention...

oh no! do they want to implicate me? this boys wil think i have revolted against them...but anyway shaa thanks for the update ezzie i said.

as he turned to leave...something entered my mind immediately...a question!

ezzie! wait oo ....if they went for protest then what are you doing here!? i asked

washing and setting! he hailed my nickname and was laughing furiously...guy! so me that dont even know what to eat this afternoon will pay for bus to go and protest for you? Mtscheew...

Truth be told...if i was in detention and people went to protest for my release and i see ezzie!! I will choose to stay back at the anticult office cos there must have been a conspiracy....me and ezzie hate ourselves and thats why we are friends..(dont ask me..i dont even understand what that means) i guess we understood our hate...

I was headed home...i have had enough for one day...
And guess who i saw Near my personal beans and oil joint i saw carolina!

Caro!! I screamed!.e don be for you (shouted with all the vex i could muster).........

2 Likes

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by prettyrikky: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
guy our class members go murder u ooooo. hey I don laff tire
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
lwtmb...dis guy yhu be case.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2013
adegwurulez: lwtmb...dis guy yhu be case.

Portfolio?? Or suit case? Eh ade com nd ansa oo cry
grin
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Clemzy16(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2013
This story is getting more tight. Kudos and more updates
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Clemzy16: This story is getting more tight. Kudos and more updates

Clemzy baba oo....thanks for d observation
Welcome bak
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2013
prettyrikky: guy our class members go murder u ooooo. hey I don laff tire

Which muder go pass the one wey dem go protest for anti cult office..no b die i dey
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by DEllaluv(f): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Chim o....u r so so funny
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Chim o....u r so so funny

lol....na God oo.....u are welcome my dear..i hope you follow up
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
am sorry guys...update might come by 11pm ...just came bak home..so tired..i hope u understand
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2013
Cmon smoothvee, we'v come too far to quit. Oya get bk to writing

1 Like

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
*walks in and carries my chair beside Oga Clemzy and Boss Adeg* eku ijoko oo, my bosses!
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: *walks in and carries my chair beside Oga Clemzy and Boss Adeg*
chairman, the op don abandon us o
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:56am On Dec 12, 2013
adegwurulez:
chairman, the op don abandon us o
ah! him dey joke, he go come soon...
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: ah! him dey joke, he go come soon...

Bro i been run oo i no go lie...but i think i am back now....lol
Between i am mournin the early death of life of a u.a.m boy....@adegwuru i love that story.
And ade i swear down you are a good homkie
.thanks for holding out for me.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by DEllaluv(f): 4:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Wlcm
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2013
smoothvee:

Between i am mournin the early death of life of a u.a.m boy....@adegwuru i love that story.

I Knew You'll Come Back (#whispers silently# na ogun i use for you)
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Wlcm

thanx babe...
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: I Knew You'll Come Back (#whispers silently# na ogun i use for you)

hahahahahahaha *picks silppers* zooms off again!! tufiakwa!
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by m003: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
smoothvee:

hahahahahahaha *picks silppers* zooms off again!! tufiakwa!
guy if u try am i go break your head
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
m003: guy if u try am i go break your head

M003 u wan commit murder? Lol
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2013
smoothvee:

smoothvee, oyoyo. bro we have you been? i start new story o, beta register your presence there and come update dis one o. no be ur comments we go chop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English / Magdalene* - A Short Story. / Ficool App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.