Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? (2175 Views)

Nigerians: Cameroon Troops Burned Our Village, Forced Us Out- Associated Press / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK / Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Growing up in Nigeria I use to see pictures showing white as good and black as evill..one example is the picture of Jesus and Satan on calenders sales at church and street, where Jesus is light skinned with European hair while Satan was black.. I didn't even understand and i always went with the flow like anyone more light skin is beautiful and good. up-till today, part of me still feel that way. In my secondary school, things didn't change ..light skin people were more favored most times by my teachers and seniors.. Okay now here in america things didnt change that much either , just that some black people take pride in the color unlike where i came from (to be precise i grew up in Onitsha, went to secondary school in awka.. & lived some part of my life in Abuja so i may not be speaking for the whole country) but the america society also associates white with good while black with bad.In fact go to YouTube and watch "white doll black doll" experiment on kids and you will understand..so last night i came across a question on yahoo while searching for college black scholarships on Google and I have decided to post it here, not only because it has same question i have been asking but i just learnt a lot from it and I would like to share the little knowledge.

Why is black color associated with evil and white color good?

I just ask that because black is a color that absorbs all frequencies. Don't believe me do ya? Well throw on a black shirt and your shirt will pick up all different types of vibrations and frequencies. Anyways so if black color/vibration is an absorber, then black color is consciousness and all conciousness /activity/ must have life force in it (love) to be active so when blackness or darkness is asociated with words like melancholy (comming from the greek word melanos meaning dark or black literally) why is it that? Then white is always projected as good yet white vibration color is a rejector? It hates life. Proof? God made the world and in order to reject the highest frequency of energy in our solar system (then sun) he made clouds which is water moving in a very slow slate...they..turn white..... then when it snows...people say "Aww look at how cute it is.." But nothing is cute about the snow. Without modern civilization..you'd hate the snow. Snow promotes ZERO life and only death..at least while it is in snow form ..before it melts. If u were in your real form ...(Naked) You would hate the snow. There are no animals, birds or anything present in the snow ever....hmm wonder why? On hot days what do you wear a.... a white shirt...White is a rejector which means as an energy frequency which it is anyways..white rejects life. The color of our sun is white. You may say it is yellow but its not..ive looked directly in it for 10 minutes and it wasnt during sunrise or sunset and im not blind. After strugling to look at it for a few seconds your eyes adjust and allow you to see the shape of the sun and the inner color which is white. Scientist say the sun ISN'T infinite and if the sun is an entity it is destroying itself for the sake of the solar system.... by rejecting all of its light to earth. Anyways ...with those few examples why is black bad and white good. I got a million more examples..truths too.
by a username deon
Re: Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2013
If you think deon question worth seeing by Nigerians, pls like and comment so it can reach front page.. Thanks
Re: Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? by Articul8(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Av u eva asked urslf why white ppl ar more developed and blacks?(Europeans and Africans) Jt as black ppl ar synonymous with underdevelopment and white ppl ar d ones makin impact as regards development.
Re: Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Articul8: Av u eva asked urslf why white ppl ar more developed and blacks?(Europeans and Africans) Jt as black ppl ar synonymous with underdevelopment and white ppl ar d ones makin impact as regards development.

I don't think development of white country has anything to do with what I'm saying..

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’ / Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church / Help!! How Can I Find My Way To Government House Alausa Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.