Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) (107982 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / Wall Painting & Designs, Wallpapers Laying And Interior Decoration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oga Emma, just sent you email.

Hajji M.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by Dieumerci(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Greetings to you Oga Hajji. I'm yet to receive my own email ooo...lol. God bless you sir -from all of us...your silent followers and admirers.
mufutau55: Oga Emma, just sent you email.

Hajji M.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dieumerci: Greetings to you Oga Hajji. I'm yet to receive my own email ooo...lol. God bless you sir -from all of us...your silent followers and admirers.

Thank you my brother... Of course you go get email oh! and nah happy email you go get sef. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2014
mufutau55: Oga Emma, just sent you email.

Hajji M.

I have receive it, I wil revert back soon......

Thanks for your light you are SHINNING for us to walk on.......

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
the beauty of your house is the

painting works you do Which admirer wil Compliment,

try us with your building screeding and decorating

painting works to bring brilliant colours and

ambience.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2014
what colour do you prefer for your building......

what type of paint is your choice.....

what type of decorating design painting you admired most for your interior wall

who is your painter........

call us let answer all that for you.....,....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Funny quote of the day.....

oga, you no go marry (build house) fine woman as

wife, you kon cloth (non-screed & non paint) her wit

sag bag as fashion,gringrin .........give your house the

beauty of fine screeding nd painting as adorement of

admiration ...
grin
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2014
we don't fail in our promise of professional screeding and painting works, we go extra mile to deliver better works anytime....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
HAPPY 54TH INDEPENDENCE

ANNIVERSARY NIGERIA........ OUR BEAUTY COLOURS

IS GREEN........ WHITE.... GREEN....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Happy weekend to our esteem client and Prospecting client, we wish the best colours of life and beauty to your homes..... stay enrich always.....

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2014
PROFESSIONAL SCREEDING AND PAINTING WORKS FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDING.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2014
we are available for the repainting of your rented apartment, inside and outside renovation.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
emmadejust:
we don't fail in our promise of professional screeding and painting works, we go extra mile to deliver better works anytime....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
WE ARE PAINTING 2nos OF THREE BEDROOM FLAT.......

CLIENT.......... ..NAIRALANDER

JOB SPECIFICATION...... INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WALL PAINTING AND FENCE........

LOCATION....... RUMUIGBO, PORT HARCOURT.....

DURATION......... FIVE DAYS........

CONTRACTOR.........DEJUST TECH COMPANY....

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.......

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
update of painting in port harcourt....

we are through with interior and exterior painting, even the burglary repainting...

we go extramiles in clearing grass and dirt at the site...

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2014
OUR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING WORKS UPDATE IN EBONYI STATE.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1111260/parapet-roofing-support-building-ebonyi/7#28013644

THANKS TO @FNWANI FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION EVEN THOU WE HAVE NOT MEET OR SEE BEFORE...... GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD!!!!

THANKS TO OGA SPYDER880 FOR YOUR GOOD WORKS, AND SALUTE TO OUR COMMISSIONER IN PROPERTY SECTION (MAFUTUA55)

picture of What we meet........

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2014
E-pest control knocks down any kind of fleas in ur environment call now for your fumigation TELL:08128888716,08033352969 Email:ebidamen@gmail.com BB:280FB56E Our mission: To provide a clean,safe and healthy environment for our customers.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2014
IN THE BEGINING WE APPLY WALL TREATMENT TECHNIQUE TO PROTECT THE WALLS AGAINST WATER SOAKING, CRANK ETC....

1st pic.......... we screeded the area that is rough, water soaking and rougs....

2nd pic........we primemed the interior wall with white before painting it........

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
What we love is What we deliver our

best.......PAINTING

the passage....

the dinning and parlour......

the rooms.......life colours

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by century106: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
emmadejust:
What we love is What we deliver our

best.......PAINTING

the passage....

the dinning and parlour......

the rooms.......life colours
wow so you are handling the painting of this house. It was my model house until I came up with a different plan. By the grace of God I will contract you sometime next year. I'm at lintel level now...
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
century106:
wow so you are handling the painting of this house. It was my model house until I came up with a different plan. By the grace of God I will contract you sometime next year. I'm at lintel level now...

wow wow that's interesting, I wil be expecting your advanced calls to come and add our professional skills in screeding and painting.... ..
I wish u more money and guildiance in your family and project.....

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 4:29am On Nov 22, 2014
the glory and beauty of every

building is the painting .....

even and an old house can be revived with brilliance

colours of supperior paint,

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
THE FINNISH PAINTING WORKS

INSIDE PAINT TYPE........ EMULSION AND SILK(WATER BASED)

OUTSIDE PAINT TYPE........ TEXTCOTE...

IRON DOORS & BURGLARY PROOF ..........AUTO BASED AND GLOSS .

ALL COLOURS ARE THE CHOICE OF OUR CLIENT......

MATERIAL AND LABOUR... ..... FULL CONTRACT BY DEJUST TECH COMPANY......

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR INTERIOR AND

EXTERIOR PAINTING AND SCREEDING WORKS.....

MATERIAL SUPPLY CONTRACT..

MAINTENANCE AND RENOVATION...

LABOUR AND FINNISHING

DECORATING PAINTING
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
we are your trusted and professional painting contractor, we give you fine and quarantee finnishing screeding and painting always....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
we have affordable quotation for materials and

labour that wil fit in your Burget for any of our services
just call us or interact with us on whatsapp...

give your building the desired ambience it deserved...
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2014
GOODMORNING AND A BEAUTIFUL LIFE I WISH YOU AS YOU ENTER THIS NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER, MAY YOUR MIND BE FILLED WITH INSIGHTS TO ALL REALITIES, GOOD HEALTH AND DIVINE GUILDIANCE BE YOUR POSSESION, JOY, PEACE FAVOUR AND ABUNDANCE RICHES DWELL IN YOUR HOMES ALWAYS....
CELEBRATE AND DANCE IN VICTORY, YOU ARE A CHAMPION FOR LIFE......

YOURS EMMADEJUST

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2014
GOODMORNING AND A BEAUTIFUL LIFE I WISH YOU AS YOU ENTER THIS NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER, MAY YOUR MIND BE FILLED WITH INSIGHTS TO ALL REALITIES, GOOD HEALTH AND DIVINE GUILDIANCE BE YOUR POSSESION, JOY, PEACE FAVOUR AND ABUNDANCE RICHES DWELL IN YOUR HOMES ALWAYS....
CELEBRATE AND DANCE IN VICTORY, YOU ARE A CHAMPION FOR LIFE...

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
We are available for your repainting of your flat......bungalow..... duplex........ offices.....church.......school
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
screeder and painter workman are

available for your services
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
emmadejust:
WE DO MAINTAINANCE CONTRACT

FOR.........:

INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY

FAST FOOD,

SUPERMARKET,

HOSPITAL,

WORKSHOP

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
emmadejust:
the beauty of your house is the

painting works you do Which admirer wil Compliment,

try us with your building screeding and decorating

painting works to bring brilliant colours and

ambience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / The Roles And Responsibilities Of Professionals In Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.