Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore (26963 Views)

11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore / 15 Cancer Symptoms Women Shouldn't Ignore / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
BE811APP:

Wen it comes to healh... Can it ever be boring
Hope u read dat part of menopause
U shuld be geting close...
Lolz
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
oubi: *enthers thread*
*scrolls down straight up to check if its still in first page*
*wow! Rushes to click on reply button*
*eye catches sight of a lump in your testicle.. What if na boil wan do me*

[size=14pt] What I don't know, will not kill me...
[/size]

*leaves thread*

Nor dey deceive yourself. Do not take solace in those dry words formed by men who are now wishing u don't take the same path they took.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Noted. Will share with friends and family
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by iterator25: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
#holds scrota firmly.. Hmmm mba
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Lucasbalo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice info. Men and women should go for medical checkup at least once a year or twice if the person can afford it. It saves lives. Health is the most important thing we have. Without good health, those billions of dollars means absolutely nothing. Steve Jobs the founder of Apple was a prime example. Once again, kudos to the OP.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wadraj: Abeg! Who get Tecno charger?
Not funny at all! We are talking about serious life threatening ailments and you are making silly joke here. Grow up! angry
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Danhumprey: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
ngoziowotubo: interesting but too boaring to read the whole
You can't spell 'boring' and you are too lazy to read. When any of such medical emergencies occur,you would start blaming the witches in your village. SMH. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dan lovingly correct the lady na,must you yab?
Danhumprey: You can't spell 'boring' and you are too lazy to read. When any of such medical emergencies occur,you would start blaming the witches in your village. SMH. undecided
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
ngoziowotubo: interesting but too boaring to read the whole
. No vex but na your type dey die quick. Others are seeking for this type of info and you that is opportuned says its boring. Smh
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Johnnny(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Cykik: . No vex but na your type dey die quick. Others are seeking for this type of info and you that is opportuned says its boring. Smh

She did not say its boring o (dont misquote her), she said its "boaring". Two different (words) things grin grin grin.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by pheesayor(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
I had numbness in right hand three months ago and thought it was lack of blood till last month when I realised it was blood clot, , cholesterol level had already risen to 207 by the time I checked. Been on blood thinner for four weeks with plenty fruits and esercise.

Never ignore body signals, burning feet and itching disturbs my sleep every night. It is not funny at all
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yaa Sallam, Sallemna.

1 Like

Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Danhumprey: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Adaobi12: Dan lovingly correct the lady na,must you yab?
Ada,I'm sorry about that. My bad! wink
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by shehuAO: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Doctors sabi put fear for person body.my fada reach 120 yrs before he die,he no one day go for any check up.any tym I wan carry am for check up,he say na all this oyibo medicine naim the bring problems for person,that him papa no drink oyibo medicine before him die.he said na leave him dey drink.to be précis any time one goes for medical check,one or two problems must come out.that is for sure,this is why people fear to go for medical check up.bless Nigeria.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by 3nairalandcom: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
What if your dick is rising most often and you have no wife?Abeg now!!!
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Johnnny(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
shehuAO: Doctors sabi put fear for person body.my fada reach 120 yrs before he die,he no one day go for any check up.any tym I wan carry am for check up,he say na all this oyibo medicine naim the bring problems for person,that him papa no drink oyibo medicine before him die.he said na leave him dey drink.to be précis any time one goes for medical check,one or two problems must come out.that is for sure,this is why people fear to go for medical check up.bless Nigeria.

Food for thought indeed!
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by smartg(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eat your food as your medicine, otherwise you will have eat medicine as your food.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by kart042000(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
That black poo thing is really true, happened to me when I just got to UK, didnt know ontime I was loosing blood. I was given 4 pints of blood after fainting twice and some drugs which healed the very little cut on d linen in my stomach. Please take the information serious as I learnt such cut from ulcer happens to a lot of africans just after they got into UK.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by diamond002: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
kiss ΐ need iphone plssssssssssss grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by 1k001(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
shehuAO: Doctors sabi put fear for person body.my fada reach 120 yrs before he die,he no one day go for any check up.any tym I wan carry am for check up,he say na all this oyibo medicine naim the bring problems for person,that him papa no drink oyibo medicine before him die.he said na leave him dey drink.to be précis any time one goes for medical check,one or two problems must come out.that is for sure,this is why people fear to go for medical check up.bless Nigeria.

Problem is we don't live like our fathers lived. ditch the car, less sitting down in the office, more manual work, eat fresh healthy food. The oyibo doctor will be the last port of call. But remember some aren't so lucky and are bound to be diseased regardless of choices made

2 Likes

Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by sdbaba: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Raypawer(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2013
OK.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2013
hay sal: Sometimes I have dis piercing and painful headache...
I don't know if it z related to brain aneurysm

You need to see a neurologist and possibly get a CT scan done.
It might not be an aneurysm, but there's no harm in knowing what the cause is.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2013
josh4ever:

You need to see a neurologist and possibly get a CT scan done.
It might not be an aneurysm, but there's no harm in knowing what the cause is.
hosptial cleaner self they give medical advice, d world is finishd
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by pheesayor(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
5points:
hosptial cleaner self they give medical advice, d world is finishd
honestly couldn't help but laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by qpressng(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Even if you don't like the poster, take the advice. They are easy methods to great health.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Djmantana: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fank u
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by trinityhealth: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an Industry, Bank, School, Church or Association against Viral Hepatitis, Flu virus, Human Papilloma Virus (which causes cervical cancer in women) or Measles? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With our highly subsidized services, we can administer vaccination to every member of your Organization at very affordable rates.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from these deadly, fast spreading vaccines preventable diseases.

For Screening and Vaccination bookings or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at 7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun,Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by OmilAguTutors: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
trinityhealth:
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an Industry, Bank, School, Church or Association against Viral Hepatitis, Flu virus, Human Papilloma Virus (which causes cervical cancer in women) or Measles? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With our highly subsidized services, we can administer vaccination to every member of your Organization at very affordable rates.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from these deadly, fast spreading vaccines preventable diseases.

For Screening and Vaccination bookings or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at 7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun,Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by Bumperua: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2019
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth Twice In 9 Months / Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti / Windstorm Harm Disabled People In Niger State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.