Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination (4121 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Vivly(f): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: Uniuyo!
I hope I get a break!
grin grin grin grin ok
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by onome: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2013
i pray aau pull out also o
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Danhumprey: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: Uniuyo!
I hope I get a break!
Don't be sarcastic
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by demelza: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't be sarcastic
All right!
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Danhumprey: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: All right!
Oya tell me. Which school do you attend? wink
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by demelza: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Oya tell me. Which school do you attend? wink
I already did!
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Danhumprey: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: I already did!
Please,be sincere and serious. Or you can inbox me the name of the school.

And errmm,lest I forgot,you didn't reply my damn mail! sad
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Vivly(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: And errmm,lest I forgot,you didn't reply my damn mail! sad
You send damn mails?
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by demelza: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Please,be sincere and serious. Or you can inbox me the name of the school.

And errmm,lest I forgot,you didn't reply my damn mail! sad
I swear I did! I replied, Im sorry you didnt get it.
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Danhumprey: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: I swear I did! I replied, Im sorry you didnt get it.
You didn't replied. You only send a PM notification,and as we are not connected,I didn't see what you type as your response.

Follow back,would you? smiley
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Danhumprey: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: You send damn mails?
Yea! I guess the anti-spambot is on my tail. embarassed
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dj hack: grin grin
ch0i. I jus they imagin b0r0mir,they speak pidgin..l0ls. grin
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by snoopy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
This news is nothing but fabricated lies from the pits of hell!....I've been on campus and no news of such is making the rounds. The part where they said timetables are posted on notice boards is laughable as no such thing exists. If at all this is true which is notn the unilag website and unilag mobile services would have communicated such. The only thing that is certain is that the registration portal will be reopened on monday for students to complete their reg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: This Is The Reason Why Some People Fail In Their Exams And Repeat Class. / Hilarious Unilag Student Begging For Marks In His Exam Script(photo) / ANIMAL PHOTOS RELOADED. CAN YOU SPOT THE ANIMALS? [PHOTOS]❤️♥️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.