Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination (4116 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Latest reports reaching us from the University Of Lagos, UNILAG has it that a new date has been fixed for the postponed 2nd semester examination.

The 2012/2013 Second semester exams of the University was earlier postponed due to the ongoing 5-months-old strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities.

We gathered that, the University of Lagos, having voted in favour of the suspension of the 5 months old strike, has decided to pull out, and commence the outstanding examination for all students before the Xmas break.

Reports reaching us is that the second semester examination time table has been pasted on all notice boards of each faculty. The proposed exam as reported would be starting on the 9th of December and end on the 24th of December.

We want to advise all students of the University of Lagos, UNILAG to check it out to confirm.

Thank You.

SOURCE
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by uninvited: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by andy24(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thou I don't know the source of this news, but I sincerely think this is a welcome development
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
andy24: Thou I don't know the source of this news, but I sincerely think this is a welcome development
The source is from my school>>>>>>>: http://myschool.com.ng/unilag/news/23476/unilag-pulls-out-of-ASUU-to-write-2nd-semester-examination.html
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by oluwatomiwa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
ASUU should call off the strike now when the applaud is still loud unless it will lose its respect and becomes watery like others.
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by demelza: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg o!
This pulling out syndrome should not affect my school. I must celebrate christmas for house!
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Onyeasi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just a . will do. To comment later
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Johnklein(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
oluwatomiwa: ASUU should call off the strike now when the applaud is still loud unless it will lose its respect and becomes watery like others.
it has already lost dat respect

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Johnklein(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
well unilag might not hav intention of pulling out yet, they might only b optimistic dat d strike would hav been over b4 dat due date
so if not ,den they can easily postpone d exam again
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by chimex38: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Drclassic(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Plenty problem dey oo
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by blairbrook(f): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
I soo hope this is true
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
demelza: Abeg o!
This pulling out syndrome should not affect my school. I must celebrate christmas for house!
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
1st dae started clearance n nw this....

..and uniben has not even officially confirmed d new students' admission. *sighs deeply

It is well
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Vivly(f): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please answer me. What school?
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by yormite: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
another wasted sperm better drop out of d uni
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by honeydion(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish my school could pull out of ds strike. ASUU is just bunch of fools.
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Gift19(f): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Leystra: Latest reports reaching us from the University Of Lagos, UNILAG has it that a new date has been fixed for the postponed 2nd semester examination.

The 2012/2013 Second semester exams of the University was earlier postponed due to the ongoing 5-months-old strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities.

We gathered that, the University of Lagos, having voted in favour of the suspension of the 5 months old strike, has decided to pull out, and commence the outstanding examination for all students before the Xmas break.

Reports reaching us is that the second semester examination time table has been pasted on all notice boards of each faculty. The proposed exam as reported would be starting on the 9th of December and end on the 24th of December.

We want to advise all students of the University of Lagos, UNILAG to check it out to confirm.

Thank You.

SOURCE

You dont need to say it twice. Am going to school first thing tomorrow morning to find out. Its all starting to make sense nw, the exam docket portal has been opened since this week. God pls, i pray we pull out of dis yeye strike now now sef.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by demelza: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
yormite: another wasted sperm better drop out of d uni
For your mind!
You wan tell me say you be first class student abi?
Oniranu!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by benkings(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
cheesy *in wizkid's voice*

if you know you feelinq dis strike spiritually say ...NEXT YEAR!
cheesy
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by walad4yhu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by shopisky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
realy hope this is true o. i'll make sure I go to sch 2moro to confirm, atleast sch no far, patapata 100naira go waste.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by blairbrook(f): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
shopisky: realy hope this is true o. i'll make sure I go to sch 2moro to confirm, atleast sch no far, patapata 100naira go waste.
pls do abeg and give us feedback
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by OmichaelO: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2013
ASUU strike is loosing public,thank God some school are beginning to see reasons,
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Akungba will resume on Monday. http://www.aaua.edu.ng/news.php?nid=e28ece8450b351facb89 So what has these schools now gained from the 5months of strike? Even those still on strike, what will they eventually gain? Is it not another promise/agreement
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by paragon40(m): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2013
The University of Lagos has denied that it has
pulled out on the ongoing strike embarked
upon by the Academic Staff Union of
Universities (ASUU).
The strike begun on July 1st, due to the
inability of the Federal Government to execute
an agreement it reached with ASUU in 2009.
According to earlier reports, UNILAG allegedly
fixed a new date for its postponed 2nd
semester examination regardless of the
ongoing strike.
Our correspondent gathered that the strike
started a few days to UNILAG’s second
semester examinations.
The report, our correspondent learnt, was
convincing because UNILAG was part the
universities that voted in favour of the
suspension of the five-month-old strike.
The speculation has it that UNILAG would
commence its outstanding examination for all
students before the Christmas break.
“The proposed exam as reported will be
starting on the 9th of December and end on
the 24th of December. We want to advise all
students of the UNILAG to check it out to
confirm,” an unconfirmed report had earlier
said.
Apart from the speculation on UNILAG, some
universities have reportedly started pulling out
of ASUU strike.
Specifically, Adamawa University has pulled-
out. Adamawa branch of ASUU, was said to
have confronted ASUU national body without
due process.
However, a top management officer in
UNILAG said the university does not have any
plan to pull out of ASUU.
The source said: “We are not pulling out. That
is not possible. UNILAG is one of the
strongest branches of ASUU and we will not
disappoint. We have plans on ground to write
the second semester exam, but that is after the
strike might have been called off.”
When our correspondent visited the university,
there was no sign that examinations will
commence soon.
It was observed that dust and cob-webs have
taken over most of the classes.
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Provie(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2013
oluwatomiwa: ASUU should call off the strike now when the applaud is still loud unless it will lose its respect and becomes watery like others.

Bro, d "applaud" is no longer loud; in fact, it has petered out.
Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by Danhumprey: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Which school do you attend?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pulls Out Of ASUU To Write 2nd Semester Examination by demelza: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Which school do you attend?
Vivly: Please answer me. What school?
Uniuyo!
I hope I get a break!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Education For The Female Child. / Ibadan City Polytechnic 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise Has Been Schedule / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Update: All What You Need To Know On Jamb Caps Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.