Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. (6812 Views)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts / From catholic To "Catholic" And Back To catholic! / Information On Catholic And Anglican Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
This thread is dedicated to devoted catholics. Lets meet and discuss about our doctrine.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Demainman1: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
If I ever leave Catholic Church, I will never attend another church again!

I don't want to become a spiritual 'ashewo' running from pillar to post,
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
BorN catholic, raised cAtholic, died atheist

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by holypower(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
After dying catholic...where will your soul be for eternity?
where you die doesn't matter...your soul matters most

see this catholic Church now...pls am not against catholic

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
holypower: After dying catholic...where will your soul be for eternity?

yeah, i got your point. But i'll sha die as a catholic noni
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
FrancisTony: yeah, i got your point. But i'll sha die as a catholic noni

buhahahaaha

And you don't mind if you burn off in HELL...

I said it, its all religion upon religion..

I'm sure you'll deny Jesus 7times before thinking of denying Catholic...

I don't care to know how you were born, raised and how you wish to die...

Where you'll spend your eternity is my utmost concern.. smiley
Don't waste your life.. smiley
Hundred thousand Catholic Popes cannot guarantee your eternal rest..

2 Likes

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by chimex38: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yes o!
First & only tru church in d world b4 deviations.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yesooo Catholic for life!! The first and only true church!! With my dying breath I will remain a catholic!!

Thank you nairaland for boosting my catholic faith.I was an ignorant catholic when I came to this site but my faith has been greatly increased by the numerous debates on this site.I remember particulary the vibrant ex-nairalander called Lady~ who really helped in energizing my catholic faith by her consistent debates with protestants on this site.

This is why I also contribute here with hope that other Catholics will learn just like I learnt from Lady~ .

3 Likes

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
wow... charismatic epistles without even reading any part where one of the posters referred to Jesus, salvation, bible (even though they said they are the author).. grin

These people are legalised Cultists claiming Christians..
cheesy
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Acidosis:

buhahahaaha

And you don't mind if you burn off in HELL...

I said it, its all religion upon religion..

I'm sure you'll deny Jesus 7times before thinking of denying Catholic...

I don't care to know how you were born, raised and how you wish to die...

Where you'll spend your eternity is my utmost concern.. smiley
Don't waste your life.. smiley
Hundred thousand Catholic Popes cannot guarantee your eternal rest..
see you, i never said i'ld denied Jesus. But being a catholic will make my faith stronger in the race of heaven!!

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Demainman1: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
holypower: After dying catholic...where will your soul be for eternity?

I am happy to go where Catholics go thank you. Worry for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by italo: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2013
@ FrancisTony, nice thread, but I want to draw your attention to "A Thread for Catholics" https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23 which is pretty well-established and has the same aim as this one.

Other Catholics are invited to.

As for me, I was born Catholic, raised Catholic, I will die Catholic...

...Even when I die, I will live again CATHOLIC...as a Saint, by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by damerry(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo: @ FrancisTony, nice thread, but I want to draw your attention to "A Thread for Catholics" https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23 which is pretty well-established and has the same aim as this one.

Seconded. Lets stick to this pre-existing thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by MrAladin: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
italo: @ FrancisTony, nice thread, but I want to draw your attention to "A Thread for Catholics" https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23 which is pretty well-established and has the same aim as this one.

May God Bless the works of Ur hand.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by italo: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr. Aladin:

May God Bless the works of Ur hand.

Amen. God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Proudly Catholics.
FrancisTony: I hate atheists and Pagans. Pffft!!.
They are disgusting.

your signature.
Truly, they are disgusting, but Love them as you Love yourself.
For all catholics, pray the chaplet of divine mercy always and also pray for the Pope, cos we are in the days of the antichrist. Satan wants to infiltrate in the Catholic church and into other christians domination and to control the world religion.
In the revelation given to Daniel. The daily sacrifices which is the holy mass, will be stop and replaced and this will last for 1290 days.(3 & half years).
The antichrist is about to appear and his first target is to overthrown the Pope of the Catholic church.
Pray always.
Prayer is the key.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Redlyn: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Catholics, what is the purpose of the sign of the cross? I forgot my doctrine.
I used to do it myself as a former catholic but now it has lost all meaning for me. I see it as pointless hand movement that achieves nothing.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Macelliot: Proudly Catholics.

Truly, they are disgusting, but Love them as you Love yourself.
For all catholics, pray the chaplet of divine mercy always and also pray for the Pope, cos we are in the days of the antichrist. Satan wants to infiltrate in the Catholic church and into other christians domination and to control the world religion.
In the revelation given to Daniel. The daily sacrifices which is the holy mass, will be stop and replaced and this will last for 1290 days.(3 & half years).
The antichrist is about to appear and his first target is to overthrown the Pope of the Catholic church.
Pray always.
Prayer is the key.

grin cheesy you all hate pagans but forget your traditions are Pagan oriented grin
Pagans formed your religion and used it for politics and you hate Pagansgrin
Soon the catholic church would be disaffilated from Christianity as it is gradually shifting to Neopaganism of it's former pagan beliefs.

The Pope shall be the No. 1 pagan in the world and you all and your children would have to love him<<< more self inflicted mind slavery.

Paganism once ruled the world, And it would again. Even Islam shall be wiped off by Paganism and Eastern Religions grin

Just rest your head and go to sleep, cause there's nothing pentecostals can do but rack with confusion as their mother church has gone back to what it used to be before Jesus was even born.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

grin cheesy you all hate pagans but forget your traditions are Pagan oriented grin
Pagans formed your religion and used it for politics and you hate Pagansgrin
Soon the catholic church would be disaffilated from Christianity as it is gradually shifting to Neopaganism of it's former pagan beliefs.

The Pope shall be the No. 1 pagan in the world and you all and your children would have to love him<<< more self inflicted mind slavery.

Paganism once ruled the world, And it would again. Even Islam shall be wiped off by Paganism and Eastern Religions grin

Just rest your head and go to sleep, cause there's nothing pentecostals can do but rack with confusion as their mother church has gone back to what it used to be before Jesus was even born.
That should be the anti-christ pope and our prayer will make him not to assume power. Keep watching!
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
FrancisTony: That should be the anti-christ pope and our prayer will make him not to assume power. Keep watching!

grin keep Watching! Christianity is fast declining in Europe and the Catholic church doesn't say it's a Christian church with pride like some centuries ago.

Neopaganism is fast raising as Europeans are turning back to worshiping Norse, Slavic and Roman Gods.
The Catholic church is gradually refusing the core Christian dogmas that it even created grin
Soon Catholism shall be a form of European Traditional religion grin cheesy wink
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by woky: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

grin keep Watching! Christianity is fast declining in Europe and the Catholic church doesn't say it's a Christian church with pride like some centuries ago.

Neopaganism is fast raising as Europeans are turning back to worshiping Norse, Slavic and Roman Gods.
The Catholic church is gradually refusing the core Christian dogmas that it even created grin
Soon Catholism shall be a form of European Traditional religion grin cheesy wink
very intresting dream

pls wake up

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

Christianity is not about number. 99.9% of human might not even make heaven.
The declining ish, shows that the prophesy of end time is reavealing little by little.
If you like, choose Lucifer and worship him, i don't care.
Mind you, i said might oo. I didn't judge
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
FrancisTony: Christianity is not about number. 99.9% of human might not even make heaven.
The declining ish, shows that the prophesy of end time is reavealing little by little.
If you like, choose Lucifer and worship him, i don't care.

Lol am Yoruba, we don't know any useless stupid Lucifer angel abi na devil now. Same flock with his name brother Jesus
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

Lol am Yoruba, we don't know any useless stupid Lucifer angel abi na devil now. Same flock with his name brother Jesus
I'm proving a point that christianity ain't about number. The worship of Lucifer in Europe, America etc is the sign of end time. My bro, the best thing is to give your life to christ!
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
FrancisTony: I'm proving a point that christianity ain't about number. The worship of Lucifer in Europe, America etc is the sign of end time. My bro, the best thing is to give your life to christ!

The best thing is to take back your life from Jesus and give your life to your tribe and your people
Not for a dead man but the future of your tribe, the coming generation.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by woky: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

The best thing is to take back your life from Jesus and give your life to your tribe and your people
undecided undecided
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
seriously weeping for you angry
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

point of correction.
Jesus is alive. He existed before your first ancestors. He is at the right hand of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If you give your life to Christ, you will never die. - Only an Ignorant man will not believe it.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Macelliot:
point of correction.
Jesus is alive. He existed before your first ancestors. He is at the right hand of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If you give your life to Christ, you will never die. - Only an Ignorant man will not believe it.
I like that one bolded with red colour.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Macelliot:
point of correction.

jesus existed before our ancestors

maybe he was jesosaurus. an undiscovered extinct dinosaur.

how do I give my life to christ? by paying tithe to your pastor
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by leggo: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

jesus existed before our ancestors

maybe he was jesosaurus. an undiscovered extinct dinosaur.

how do I give my life to christ? by paying tithe to your pastor
lame as always.. try new punchlines..,tahh!

2 Likes

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
leggo:
lame as always.. try new punchlines..,tahh!

saying "jesus christ existed before our first ancestors" is not lame abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Bible Story? / Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin / Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.