Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Value Of Women In Our Lifes As Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Value Of Women In Our Lifes As Men (509 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Women In Our Lifes As Men by timwezzb(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
VALUE EVERY WOMAN BECAUSE.........
When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me...... Ma Mother
As I grew up as a child, A woman (GIRL) was there to care & play with me..... Ma sister
I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn...... Ma Teacher
I became depressed when I lost, A Woman (girl) was there to offer a shoulder... Ma Girlfriend
I will need compatibility, company & Love, A Woman will be there for me.. Ma Wife
I will become tough, A Woman (girl) will be there to melt me..... Ma Daughter
When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in....... Motherland
If you are a Man, value every Woman...& If you are a Woman, feel proud to be one.

(1) (Reply)

Your Greatest Sacrifice For Love? / Marriage / My Romance Reality Remake: Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.