Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? (1508 Views)

Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas / Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria / Selfish And Narrow Interests, Bane Of Nigeria's Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Based on recent happenings in Nigeria, it is obvious where the country is headed. Its very clear now those who want progress and those who dont. Below is my humble suggestion for instant, rapid, and continuos development. Read with a open mind:

The South West should try, despite Nigeria's Federalism, to set up legislation and sign Bi-lateral agreements that'll discourage migration into her Region. It could be in the form of higher taxation for indigenes of her non-allies/potential enemies i.e non-members of the Old Western Region. It could also come in the form of proposing mandatory identification/Social Security numbers for its residents---Primarily indigenes of the states party to the agreement--- (lack of which will earn you heavy fines and trips to Prison) with the objective of lawfully and systematically denying same to certain people. Linked Digital Fingerprinting of criminals (which can be shared by law enforcement in these states) should be encouraged with the aim of viciously prosecuting violators. A first time offense should carry a very heavy fine, a subsequent offense should carry a mandatory 10 yrs minimum sentence. The first wave of Prisoners should be housed on one of Lagos' deserted islands and as more are caught, they should be put to work building more Prison Units and complexes that would be needed to house the impending wave of violators that would undeniably be convicted. While incarcerated, they should be put to work for the benefit of their host Govts and its inhabitants e.g Farming. Only people that are financially and Professionally worthy (from outside the participating States) to the Region should be issued these instruments of identification. This will kill two birds with one stone: First, the Region will be decongested of people useless to its development because you shouldnt be able to get anything done without the I.Ds (school, housing, medical care etc). Next, when hit with the reality that they cannot destroy their own homes then flee to others, they will do whats right and elect credible candidates that'll work for their own good and that of the country.

If its the law, it is right. This is how you fight fire with fire in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by ifebosco: 2:37am On Nov 21, 2013
are you a separatist,look for your independent country out of nigeria
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2013
ifebosco: are you a separatist,look for your independent country out of nigeria

Im not a separatist I just believe in good governance and rule of law.

I also believe in living amongst good neighbors.
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

The OP reeks of childish stupidity. Break out of Nigeria if u want. All these story about ID card and whatnot for non-allies is just hilarious. U sound pained for some reason.
Fight for seccession instead. grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

The OP reeks of childish stupidity. Break out of Nigeria if u want. All these story about ID card and whatnot for non-allies is just hilarious. U sound pained for some reason.
Fight for seccession instead. grin

Secede Washington from Nigeria, how? Because I dont get the idiocy.

Why are you scared of my suggestions?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Articul8(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Ur suggestion is nt in anyway realistic in one country. Its only possible amongst nations nt within a nation
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2013
One hungry guy is on the internet feeling like an intellectual with Etisalat free mb.
Dont be an infantile coward. Declare total secession instead.
While people are clamouring for the break up of Nigeria to control their collective destinies, this one woke up on the wrong side of the bed and started spreading the results of his failure-induced insomnia on different threads.
I bet when u wrote this drivel, u patted urself on the back with the joy of writing something so stupid that only retarded bigots will praise u for it.
Declare total secession instead grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by 3Wilywily: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

Kingoflag, it is good to fight for Ooduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2013
3Wilywily:
Kingoflag, it is good to fight for Ooduduwa Republic

You cant troll better than me. Hows ur family doing?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Articul8: Ur suggestion is nt in anyway realistic in one country. Its only possible amongst nations nt within a nation

Which is exactly what Nigeria is, bruh.
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: One hungry guy is on the internet feeling like an intellectual with Etisalat free mb.

Starting from your Great-great-grand parents, when have yall ever witnessed uninterrupted power supply for 50 straight years? Lmao GTFOH

PhenomenonVFX:
Dont be an infantile coward. Declare total secession instead.

I cant help you fight your battle. Thats for your Nigerians to do on your own.

PhenomenonVFX:
I bet when u wrote this drivel, u patted urself on the back with the joy of writing something so stupid that only retarded bigots will praise u for it.
If my suggestion wasnt sensible AND implementable you wouldnt sound so upset.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by DerideGull(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
@OP

I do not have any issue if "South West had to set up legislation and sign Bi-lateral agreements that'll discourage migration into her Region" as long as South West had to pay back all the money the federal government of Nigeria spent in developing Lagos.

If eventually Nigeria disintegrates, Republic of Oodua had to be subjected under the weight of indemnity because of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by talktimi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin hilarious, all this bile because Anambra refused to vote Ngige, isorite. For op to suggest this means its already in the works somewhere grin anyways I believe competition is very good for this country but more in the form of regionalism like we had pre 1966 (before Ironsi made us a unitary state) with a weaker central govt and resource control for the units. The op's suggestion is best suited for a Nazi society, the "good" intentions are there but the hatred and contempt for others outside his tribe and perceived social class are also crystal clear which is such a pity for him. Anyways, the SW has got things rolling with their D.A.W.N vision and if properly implemented will set them on the fast course to prosperity and if other regions can borrow or customize such templates for themselves then Nigeria will be a prosperous nation once again devoid of ethnic disdain
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by 3Wilywily: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:
You cant troll better than me. Hows ur family doing?
Dem de fine and yours
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I do not have any issue if "South West had to set up legislation and sign Bi-lateral agreements that'll discourage migration into her Region" as long as South West had to pay back all the money the federal government of Nigeria spent in developing Lagos.

talktimi: grin hilarious, all this bile because Anambra refused to vote Ngige, isorite. For op to suggest this means its already in the works somewhere grin anyways I believe competition is very good for this country but more in the form of regionalism like we had pre 1966 (before Ironsi made us a unitary state) with a weaker central govt and resource control for the units. The op's suggestion is best suited for a Nazi society, the "good" intentions are there but the hatred and contempt for others outside his tribe and perceived social class are also crystal clear which is such a pity for him. Anyways, the SW has got things rolling with their D.A.W.N vision and if properly implemented will set them on the fast course to prosperity and if other regions can borrow or customize such templates for themselves then Nigeria will be a prosperous nation once again devoid of ethnic disdain
First off, before a few weeks ago I did not even know anything about Anambra. Second, Id only ever heard/read of Uba and Ngige a few times in my life---all within the last 2 yrs. Third, I did not actively show any kind of support for any of the candidates because of my second reason. Thats how a sophisticated and enlightened electorate makes voting decisions. Suffice to say, your unfounded accusations only expose you as a dolt.

This is why I dont understand you guys most times and sincerely think yall need group therapy for this obvious case of extreme low self-esteem. Everything I said in the OP, a Northerner couldve taken umbrage to too, but guess who got their panties in a bunch?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Alexbond(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
dis is a bunch of trash.all we need in dis diverse country is true federalism.
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
3Wilywily:
Dem de fine and yours

We cooling.

This I.d thingy is a good idea. Will it kill you to support it?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
LWKMD. Make una help me clap for dis donkey abeg. The guy has tried.
What is funny to me is the stupidity of people who come to show senslessness on the internet and when that is pointed out to them, they start claiming they live abroad and enjoy uninterupted power supply. Like as if that is a cure for foolishness.
OP u are a coward. Suggest seccession instead. Stop this brainless rigmarole.
Only dumb bigots will accept the drivel u wrote because even intelligent bigots ask the same question I am asking u.
Why not declare total seccession instead?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: LWKMD. Make una help me clap for dis donkey abeg. The guy has tried.
What is funny to me is the stupidity of people who come to show senslessness on the internet and when that is pointed out to them, they start claiming they live abroad and enjoy uninterupted power supply. Like as if that is a cure for foolishness.
OP u are a coward. Suggest seccession instead. Stop this brainless rigmarole.
Only dumb bigots will accept the drivel u wrote because even intelligent bigots ask the same question I am asking u.
Why not declare total seccession instead?

Oh shut it you low self esteemed, hypocritical, diseased raccoon. It was all fine and dandy when you attempted to insult me by calling me hungry and using free MB to access the internet. But, when I retorted by letting you know that even though I dont know you, I knew that it was an undeniable fact that--like your Fathers before you--- you had to be living in misery because you lack the basic necessities needed to live comfortably like a normal human, all of a sudden "Im claiming to live abroad"? You must be crazy!

Why would I suggest secession which would lead to war when I can propose even more reasonable measures that are within the ambits of the Law?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by 3Wilywily: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

This I.d thingy is a good idea. Will it kill you to support it?
Your ID thing is good but in Ooduduwa Republic, intensify effort to make Ooduduwa Rep a reality then u can implement your idea.
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by olabukola: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

Secede Washington from Nigeria, how? Because I dont get the idiocy.

Why are you scared of my suggestions?
If you are from Washington then SW and Nigeria in general don't need your advice. I don't know why you are very quick to tell everybody u are from USA but every minute you are here fanning the ember of bigotry. You people should stop acting like kids, even Tinubu will shred this your idea if posted to him through nipost.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by 3Wilywily: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Kingoflag,
I want to ask you
Between Republic of Nigeria and Republic of Ooduduwa which one do you prefer?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
olabukola: If you are from Washington then SW and Nigeria in general don't need your advice. I don't know why you are very quick to tell everybody u are from USA but every minute you are here fanning the ember of bigotry. You people should stop acting like kids, even Tinubu will shred this your idea if posted to him through nipost.

If your name is really Olabukola I doubt youd be so worried at my suggestion. Why are you scared of using a moniker closer to your real ethnicity, are you being deceitful or are you ashamed of your people? I NEVER come out to tell people where Im from. If you say something stu*pid like "Go to Oduwa Republic", "Youre hungry and using free MBs from Etslart", or "Tell Yourbas like yourself to do that" etc how else am I expected to let you know that youre foolish for throwing up unprovable assumptions? Lmao Yall Nigerians funny as hell, you like to hit then get mad when you get hit back--- then accuse the retaliator as being the aggressor. ROFLMAO WTF are you guys always sniffing on?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
3Wilywily: @Kingoflag,
I want to ask you
Between Republic of Nigeria and Republic of Ooduduwa which one do you prefer?

Neither, bruh. Both sound like a shiyythole and a potential shiyythole (if care is not taken and the corrupt amongst them arent handled soonest) to me.

Hey, if all Igbo Governors steal all the money meant for the people, and Igbo people keep electing thieves and running away from home even to Boko haram regions who will remain in Alaigbo for the rich politicians to show off the stolen wealth to?

Is it snowing where u at yet?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by olabukola: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

If your name is really Olabukola I doubt youd be so worried at my suggestion. Why are you scared of using a moniker closer to your real ethnicity, are you being deceitful or are you ashamed of your people? I NEVER come out to tell people where Im from. If you say something stupid like "Go to Oduwa Republic", "Youre hungry and using free MBs from Etslart", or "Tell Yourbas like yourself to do that" etc how else am I expected to let you know that youre foolish for throwing up unprovable assumptions? Lmao Yall Nigerians funny as hell, you like to hit then get mad when you get hit back--- then accuse the retaliator as being the aggressor. ROFLMAO WTF are you guys always sniffing on?
Where I come from is not the issue here but what you suggested. Yes I have read many thread where you posted about good life in Yankee and all that but all the time you on Nigerian forum spewing ruubbiissh. Since you posted this yrash, did anybody post in your support? That shows you how lonely you are in your Washington and on NL.

MOD should do the needful and delete this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by 3Wilywily: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:
Neither, bruh. Both sound like a shiyythole and a potential shiyythole (if care is not taken and the corrupt amongst them arent handled soonest) to me.

Hey, if all Igbo Governors steal all the money meant for the people, and Igbo people keep electing thieves and running away from home even to Boko haram regions who will remain in Alaigbo for the rich politicians to show off the stolen wealth to?
Is it snowing where u at yet?
Nigeria is a mess, but don't be surprise your Governor is bigger Thief

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by DerideGull(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

First off, before a few weeks ago I did not even know anything about Anambra. Second, Id only ever heard/read of Uba and Ngige a few times in my life---all within the last 2 yrs. Third, I did not actively show any kind of support for any of the candidates because of my second reason. Thats how a sophisticated and enlightened electorate makes voting decisions. Suffice to say, your unfounded accusations only expose you as a dolt.

This is why I dont understand you guys most times and sincerely think yall need group therapy for this obvious case of extreme low self-esteem. Everything I said in the OP, a Northerner couldve taken umbrage to too, but guess who got their panties in a bunch?

People who slightly believed in your tosh must have the analytical skills of a toddler. I guess Bi-lateral agreements are things of two countries. So it is a display of idiocy which has found home in you to talk of such agreements without distinct countries.

Again in the essence of disintegration of Nigeria, the federal government money used in development of Lagos and Abuja shall be subject of serious discussion. If such issue could not be handled with extreme care, war could be inevitable.
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
3Wilywily:
Your ID thing is good but in Ooduduwa Republic, intensify effort to make Ooduduwa Rep a reality then u can implement your idea.

I cant, its not my battle to engage in.

Even if it was, Im not a rebel leader and I doubt i could get access to any more than 12 hunting rifles with calibers barely strong enough to kill an adult deer. You think itd be wise to attempt a secession in this manner? Assuming I even attempted to use propaganda to scare the Nigerian Govt by claiming I had the "Biggest Army in Africa", it would be a foolhardy attempt and by my estimates I would be putting the lives of at least 3million innocent people at risk. It wouldnt be fair for me to start something stu>pid then flee back out here when the going inevitably gets tough. That would be supremely cowardly, dont you think?

See why the I.D suggestion is a better idea now?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
DerideGull:

People who slightly believed in your tosh must have the analytical skills of a toddler. I guess Bi-lateral agreements are things of two countries. So it is a display of idiocy which has found home in you to talk of such agreements without distinct countries.

bi·lat·er·al (b-ltr-l)
adj.
1. Having or formed of two sides; two-sided.
2. Affecting or undertaken by two sides equally; binding on both parties: a bilateral agreement; bilateral negotiations.
3. Relating to the right and left sides of the body or of a body structure.
4. Having or marked by bilateral symmetry.

Illiterate...Poof... be gone!
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
DerideGull:

Again in the essence of disintegration of Nigeria, the federal government money used in development of Lagos and Abuja shall be subject of serious discussion. If such issue could not be handled with extreme care, war could be inevitable.

Listen, its too early to be this sauced. Do you ever stop drinking? We're talking I.Ds here not pints of Jack Daniels. Please contribute or just sit on the sidelines and watch. You dont have to contribute, you know?
Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by DerideGull(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

bi·lat·er·al (b-ltr-l)
adj.
1. Having or formed of two sides; two-sided.
2. Affecting or undertaken by two sides equally; binding on both parties: a bilateral agreement; bilateral negotiations.
3. Relating to the right and left sides of the body or of a body structure.
4. Having or marked by bilateral symmetry.

Illiterate...Poof... be gone!

You should learn the modality of words usage in sentence to reflect the context of the moment. It is only a bloody fool such as you would talk about Bi-lateral agreements among regional governments of the same sovereignty. The subject of Bi-lateral agreement is always found among two independent entities or countries, olodo. Granted that the word - bilateral indicates two sides do not encourage a lapper such as you to use the word wrongly in any context.

I had known better not to talk about word’s usage in a sentance with a ninny that thought arrogation is abrogation.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
DerideGull:

You should learn the modality of words usage in sentence to reflect the context of the moment. It is only a bloody fool such as you would talk about Bi-lateral agreements among regional governments of the same sovereignty. The subject of Bi-lateral agreement is always found among two independent entities or countries, olodo. Granted that bilateral indicates two sides does not encourage a lapper such as you to use wrongly in any context.

I had known better not to talk about word’s usage in a sentance with a ninny that thought arrogation is abrogation.

Oh my God, this guy and his Ak-47 grammar.

Listen Uncle Dede, ok youre right. Whatever you say is right. "Bi-Lateral means agreements between extraterrestrials, humans and heavenly beings", cool. You win.

Lets talk about the I.D suggestion and why you seem to be scared of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers How Former Head Of Service, Oronsaye, Others Stole Over N6 Billion / Why I Can't Reveal My Next Of Kin - Obasanjo / ”I Learnt Leadership Lessons From Manchester United.” –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.