Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US (24462 Views)

Entry-level Administrative Assistants At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) Graduate Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by BUSHHUNTER: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Was she forced to read whatever course that gave her the job?.
This is very unprofessional undecided
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by manny4life(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Priceless... grin grin grin

That's how I quit my own job...I simply said to my boss #fuckyouIQUIT.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Caracta(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is really funny. I love auditing. End of!
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by UjSizzle(f): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hilarious!! Social media crazy auditor cheesy

That girl needs a job in the media house puhleeeese.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Katsumoto: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
That is so unprofessional. How is she so sure this infamy will not adversely impact whatever career/job she chooses next. For someone who has achieved nothing, she just made a huge mistake. Burning bridges is not the way to go even when exiting hell because a future employer would be concerned not just about your conduct and attitude at work but also negative publicity.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by carmenblandish: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
girlie you have done what a lot of people wish they had the balls to do.

if I win lottery today....walahi i go write an even worse letter to my ofis people....all of them dey crase...and eye savis wan kill all dis oyibo people.....dem too dey wan know pesin business.....how much be your rent, when dem bon you....which day ya papa fiookkk ya mama before dem bon you....

tufiyakwa...all of dem go dey arrange meetin up and down to measure which pesin ego big pass.....if you nor come sabi bluff your way for offis, na him be say ya own don finsih.....you go turn ofis mugu.

meanwhile the oyibo guys gossiping eeee....e pass mama bisi and mama bimbo gossip oooo.

girlie na you win abeg......tell them!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Skywalker5(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
How is she Nigerian? Her mother is from Kenya. She was born in the states. You guys are so quick to accept anything from abroad. good or bad
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by edoyad(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
ndu_chucks: Nigerians typically micromanage the educational and professional choices of their children, all in the name of the best interest of the children. While these parents mean well, they don't know when to let go, and let the children make their own choices. One of the outcomes of this behaviour is what we see in this lady's actions. Lets hope parents and potential parents learn from this. It is the children's lives, you have to let them make their own choices at some point in time.

I wish this lady the best of luck and hope she realizes that she is one of the lucky people who have taken the bull by the horns and taken control of their careers by doing what they love and enjoy. Sadly many people will be stuck in careers they neither have much interest in, enjoy, or love.

Young lady, if you are a NLer, send me an email and I will hook you up with some friends who can get you involved in the lecture/speech circuit in the USA. You can travel all over the country giving speeches about your experiences while getting paid handsomely, without any a negative impact on whatever your current career path is.

Dalu nwanyi maramma.

Chukwudi, you have finished making prey of all the mai gedas loittering your street now you want to go cyber. Good luck you wily pervert.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Onyiclara(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pwc and deloitte wey people dey hustle for.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by cecegorz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Now, that's one hell of an over-exuberant kid.

Anyways, i would have loved to hear what she wants to do with her life, now that she has earned the number one spot on the world's bridge burning table.
No matter how you hate your job peeps, if you want to quit, quit with respect to yourself and the employer/colleagues. You were the one that applied for the job in the first place, even if you were head-hunted, it wasn't under duress.

Too much of celebrity hero-worshiping is messing with the minds of this generation.
A celebrity has the liberty to rant on social media, after all he is the boss! You as a an employee don't have that liberty.

Meanwhile i thought that US educational system allows people to study in line with their passion, unlike here that JAMB determines your destiny.
Who forced her to study accounting/audit in the first place? Na the person suppose answer query grin
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
I knew she just had to be darkskinned with a head full of yaki weaves. cheesy

Who said stereotypes don't work cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Play the video and u would hear she is nigerian(her father is a nigerian)

Its obvious from her answer that her parents esp. Her father made her study accounting!!

She said nigerians are really into their children's education and career,so she didn't want2 dissapoint him(her dad)!! He even suggested courses like law and nursing to her.

So she was workin @a job she didn't love. Simples.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by crackhaus: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin
Clearly she has had enough of it all, plus she's a bit crazy.

I just realized though that reading so many sentences on hashtags makes my vision blurry... undecided
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
dimples*:
Play the video and u would hear she is nigerian(her father is a nigerian)

Its obvious from her answer that her parents esp. Her father made her study accounting!!

She said nigerians are really into their children's education and career,so she didn't want2 dissapoint him(her dad)!! He even suggested courses like law and nursing to her.

So she was workin @a job she didn't love. Simples.

The only thing she seems to love is beyonce worship.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Its not all that glitters that's gold.

Some jobs are boring, but they are still jobs. She shouldn't take it out on any one because she has a boring job. May be she should go into acting or modelling.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by DICKtator: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
manny4life: Priceless... grin grin grin

That's how I quit my own job...I simply said to my boss #fuckyouIQUIT.

And lemme guess His reply if he was male

" I am sowie, i don't do men. I am straight all the way!!!"

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by MightyFortress: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
bumdish: This is a classic deliverance case

eleyi gidi gan!!!
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by creativemusic: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
unmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
oyb:

The only thing she seems to love is beyonce worship.

There is nothing wrong with having passion and knowing much about som1 that is probably ur role model.

I just think its wrong for her to have compared her to brit! That comes off as being racist.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by alnaijiri(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'm sure she won't be missed. Her sense of entitlement is disgusting.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by mojeer678: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
GeneralJ: Which kain mumu be this, you get job, you come write rude letter to boss, God help you, i'm not your boss
now its all weting oyibo dey call "fun and games" by the time rent come now by end of the month, she will realize how stupid the idea was.

So it's because of rent you're prepared to lick boots and subject your destiny to a pathetic measly existence based on a slave wage? Who be the mumu then? SMH

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
dimples*:

There is nothing wrong with having passion and knowing much about som1 that is probably ur role model.

I just think its wrong for her to have compared her to brit! That comes off as being racist.

Musicians as role models - maybe for teenagers. This is just a mindless groupie celebrity idolator.

She probably injects beyonce into every conversation/discussion.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Katsumoto: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
oyb:

Musicians as role models - maybe for teenagers. This is just a mindless groupie celebrity idolator.

She probably injects beyonce into every conversation/discussion.

Most probably
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by pjosh1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Click like if u do not understand the essence of dis topic.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by baby124: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow, this babe is a mental case. She needs help. Like seriously. I felt like i was reading a mad persons letter. Wow, Anger, paranoia, disjointed thoughts, ramblings, hate from no where, no feelings at all. Serious aggression. Just crazy. She needs time out and a retreat. whew embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by haibe(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Instead of her to just say she is not intelligent enough for the job or too lazy for it, why the bashing?

Auditing is one of the most interesting field in accounting and I will love to be there, your profession should depend on your passion, its sure she didn't have this passion, this is the disadvantage of mtv, bet and co.

I just hope this her action won't lose nigerians slot of employment overseas.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by alnaijiri(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
baby_123: Wow, this babe is a mental case. She needs help. Like seriously. I felt like i was reading a mad persons letter. Wow, Anger, paranoia, disjointed thoughts, ramblings, hate from no where, no feelings at all. Serious aggression. Just crazy. She needs time out and a retreat. whew embarassed

Exactly. How could another company ever dare hire her again?
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
This babe is either a mental case or has secretly won the lottery.

Maybe both. undecided
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by AjanleKoko: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
cecegorz: Now, that's one hell of an over-exuberant kid.

Anyways, i would have loved to hear what she wants to do with her life, now that she has earned the number one spot on the world's bridge burning table.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
I've seen wittier. This is just grammar-abuse.
Re: A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dangote's son must have proposed to her before she wrote this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige / 20 Jobs That Can Hardly Go Extinct / Stanbic IBTC Just Called For Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.