Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (18191 Views)

Arsenal Completes Signing Of Thierry Henry On Loan / Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Thierry Henry Officially The World's Best Player! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2006
And if we dont shocked, then u go right up there and throw the balls into the net grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2006
yes i will grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Grizzly(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2006
Spirit of mediocre will descend on Teary hurry today,
Spirit of old age will obstruct Zidane today.
Spirit of Red card will overtake Viera today,
Spirit of Third place has come to stay in less blues camp,

Amen. shocked shocked cool
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2006
Are you a prophet of doom? You'd better cleared from the road before Viera hammer shot for your head! angry
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2006
they don come again !!! we see
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2006
grizzly,
         back to sender 4 ur faves
         henry to tear them apart 2day
         so glad that when it mattered most
         zizou and henry gelled
         vieira still remains a phenomenon
         up france all the way
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2006
WEY DEM
                         OK HENRY DON PURSUE DEM
                                                                  THEIR TRAPS ARE SHUT grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2006
mediocre kai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dont care he has given france a place in the finals
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Grizzly(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
wa' ever, cool
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue we won we won we won
les bleusssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Grizzly(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2006
Didnt u expect to win, ? cool
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
off corse i was xpectin it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2006
once again i rest my case !! hahah we are out!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2006
he he he he grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by lordimpaq(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2006
@jackal

i neva condemned zidane, i have always been a fan of zidane, i've always loved zidane, i neva thot of the game being built around henry, afterall the role henry plays in france is different from the role in arsenal, the henry i know makes defenders run, so far he has not shown that in the tournament, as far as i am concerned he has disaapointed me, but lets not take the credit from him, if he had not taken a fall from carvalho's tackle, he would have buried the goal keeper with a curler, and u know it, but instead he fell, and took advantage which paid off,

Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by otolorin(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2006
imagine wat men that came outta international retirement are doin to 'em young active boiz of their career peak - i'm talkin 'bout zizzou, thuram, makelele
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by lordimpaq(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2006
this guy is phenomenal, he's goin to retire when the ovation is the loudest!!

Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2006
now all these guys,hucarson,jackal,ibb,iah,hugoboi are keeping quite,na wa o grin grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by IAH(f): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
Keeping quiet for what? If I talk, are you going to beat me?
Scroll through this entire thread, did I ever say something before?
Where exactly did I condemn Henry or even say anything about him? angry
Mind what you say, Man. Behave yourself. angry angry
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by bolaoni(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2006
@kitaun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2006
IAH,
wetin happen now have i said anything negative about u only ,
wanted to hear ur current views,
now we all can see u are the one misbehaving grin grin
ok, carry cane and beat me and see if henry will not retaliate for me grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2006
kitaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lipsrsealed
i rest ma case grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by IAH(f): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2006
kitaun:

IAH,
wetin happen now have i said anything negative about u only ,
wanted to hear your current views,
now we all can see u are the one misbehaving grin grin
ok, carry cane and beat me and see if henry will not retaliate for me grin

You shouldn't put my name there at all. I didn't have a previous view so why should I have a current view? This is my 2nd post on this topic, that one above was my first. So what are you talking about? When they said Henry is a flop, mediocre, etc. please quote what I said.

Actually, a cane will not pain you. I need something like barb-wire intertwined with thick rope to beat you. If Henry retaliates, I will lie him flat on the floor and give him double slashing on that his pointed head (Ogo grin) And hope you also have pointed Ogo. angry angry
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2006
hmmmmm shocked shocked shocked IAH i fear you ooo
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
IAH,
am cracking here o,chei,na my henry u talk say get ogo ,my own ogo sef worst pass henry own,
i even wowo pass taiye taiwo,pastor taribo and obj combined.
am outta here,
have a nice nite,u made my nite,cheers grin grin

mukina2,
takia,swit dreams
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by IAH(f): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
@Kitaun, Sweet Dreams wetin? I've not had my fill o! Because na jeje jeje I sit when you invited me to this topic. Now I want to start my own Henry bashing. angry

HENRY IS GAY. Just look at this. . . . . . What's he doing here? Look at his yansh!!!

Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2006
KITAUN SWEET DREAMS kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2006
herny will continuin provin his self !! so player haters go on go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
SO, where were we? wink
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by menike(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2006
Yo Guys , I told y'all my Album is done n' waitin' for the 25th of the Month
So I decided to leave y'all wit some sh*t from  me

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

There's a link to ma' new Joint wit Lil'Wayne "I made Bling Bling"
Two Five ft. Lil Wayne "I made Bling Bling"

So Fu*k y'all haters tryin' fu*k wit menike plz don't do that

I also caused out a Nairaland member wit it (Big Shishi or Sushi)
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
Ah ha, here again, why now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Liverpool : All You Need To Know About Champions League Final / PSG Vs Juventus UCL (2 - 1) On 6th September 2022 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020