Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (18188 Views)

Arsenal Completes Signing Of Thierry Henry On Loan / Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Thierry Henry Officially The World's Best Player! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by hucarson(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2006
@ otolorin,
Its the world cup fever.

I have been around.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2006
huc,
good to know that ur ploy to get me banned by seun was thwarted by the Almighty,u are so uncouth in behaviour,don't u know that using curse words is improper or u never deem it fit to adhere to home training given to u by ur parents
i wrote in capital letters for effects if u may know and who are u 2 censure what and how i type,u are 2 full of urself,u are nothing but a self-conceited fool
i knew u wld align with ur gud friend jackal and display ur immaturity to the whole world,we are nigerians and we shld place premium on our values,u nid to behave a lot better than u are doing at the moment,this is not the offtopic section where u and other immature lads wld turn it all into hate grounds,beef posts and all,am sick and tired of ur attitude while admitting too that it seems there is little i can do to help ur situation,God help u sha embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
french wine is so sweet

even french perfume lingers

their enemies all scattered

even oppressing racists

to hopeless submission

say no to racism

say no to aragones

the french make me proud

reminding me that

black is beautiful
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by lordimpaq(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2006
yeah, rite, say no to aragounes,

luck,

pure luck, undecided
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2006
france winning 3-1 doesnt smell like luck nor look like it,it was a hard fought game,to cap it all up,spain's goal came 4rm a questionable penalty given cos of thuram's tackle on pablo
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by lordimpaq(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2006
oh pleasee, save it,

france won, and spain lost, so wats the fish about,
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2006
its about cockerel,titus and fingerlings grin grin cool

which one do u like most grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by hucarson(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2006
@ Kitaun,

No one is trying to get ur dope-ass banned. The rules of the house simply said: Do Not Write In Block Letters.
I cannot understand why gays like u cannot obey simple rules. I am a bit insulted by ur lack of common sense.

You have a very sick sense of humour and its something u should worry about.
Talking about placing premium on values is contradictory to ur character.
You should undergo therapies for ur mental-illness cos ya are the most disgusting,perverted fat lard i have ever heard of.

I hope u die and bleeping burn in HELL.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Seun(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2006
He scored against Brazil!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2006
ok ok ok i never ever start self!! where are they ! dnt wana mention names yet where are they
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2006
Hunmie! Henry! Kai walahi, France Brazil only goal! All the attacking forces in the world met and produced only one goal. The final of the finals.

There is ONLY one HENRY wink Choi.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2006
Christino make u no try yam oooo!! all of a sudden u wan carry style move ur position now!! i go catch oooo anyway i never start yet! where are they damn where arer they whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by debosky(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2006
where dem dey?? the only goal of the quarter final with ronaldo,robinho, adriano, kaka, juninho, etc, the one, the only King Thierry Henry

this issue is settled , Henry is simply the best.

allez le bleu!!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2006
superman:

Christino make u no try yam oooo!! all of a sudden u wan carry style move your position now!! i go catch oooo anyway i never start yet! where are they damn where arer they whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since spain don lose to France i don talk say na dat line i go dey support, but honestly i couldn't predict this match, i didnt write the blues off, remember i told you they may have found their feet again, and playing in Europe, they are dangerous. So, I'm neutral now, my boys are home now so am I, i wish Zidane well. grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2006
na lie be dat!! well like i said i never start yet !! whether u write them off or on no be de case now! where are they whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee count of 9 left now
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by T2(m): 5:15am On Jul 02, 2006
hucarson:

Dont let us shy away from the topic.
Henry's performances for France has been disappointing by Henry's own standards at the Premiership. He always struggle to make impact in games outside the Premiership.
Lets forget about building teams around him or around Zizou.
Henry panics at the big stage.
End of story

I love it when Henry panics!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2006
Yes, and when Henry Panics, the Defending champions have to go home especially if Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos are in the opposing team -> All da time grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Jackal(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2006
@ debosky.
I like ur sense of humour.

Henry is simply the best because he scored the only goal between Brazil and France.
If Henry is the best then i think Zidane is a god.

Zizou was the most outstanding player on the pitch last night.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by under18(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2006
Am an Arsenal fan but I would not say France played well apart from Zidane and perhaps Henry.
They did not deserve a goal against Brazil and have just killed the joy of worldcup.
made so easy for Germany to take it.
Am so sad that they are spoilers.

Zidane should now retire peacefully
he got what he wanted as he conspired with Germany.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2006
Zizou is a playmaker, his ass should be whooped if he's not the best in at least 1 in 3 games or whatcha think?

APARI BABA -> show dem levels, experience matter o.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2006
watch her under18 rubbish as usual! they don come again !! na wahooooooooooo
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2006
WHAT ELSE ARE U EXPECTING 4RM A BIASED UNDERAGED GIRL,I CAN TELL U AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT MUKINA2 WHO IS A PRETTY GOONER LADY WILL NEVER TALK LIKE THIS
UP FRANCE,UP ZIZOU,UP IGWE
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Jackal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2006
@ Kitaun and Superman,
It seems u have issues with people's age.
Age ain't a factor of people's intelligence and astuteness.
I have seen enough 40 yr old men behaving like teenagers and vice versa.
Under18 is only expressing her own views and she's entitled to her opinions.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by hucarson(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2006
U cannot really blame Kitaun for his minimal exposure to the real world.
Kitaun has a rotten luck of being born in the wrong century.
Kitaun should have been born around 250 A.D.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Jackal(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Wrong century? I reserve my comments.
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2006
i know this probably makes a lot of sense to u,cos u are both henry-haters,and both of u would if on the other side have cursed the girl to submission,what i expressed too was my opinion cos i cant believe that any body in his right senses would say the joy of the world cup is killed by a well deserved french victory,cos brazil is out doesnt mean the world has come to an end

as per age,i have said it time and time again that rep[lying some of ur posts is baseless cos i started watching the mundial 2 years b4 u were born (espana 82) so u might be right that i was born in a different century 4rm that of urs cos u guys make me sick shocked shocked,

after ur sick predictions of the impending doom about to befall france,which never happened u ought to cover ur head in shame, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2006
jackal i must say u are very clever! my response above is or was not in any way implicatin anyone age with respite to their post! so keep lookin for loop hole u never gona find one! and as a matter of fact her user name is under18
no ambuguity !! its precise init  bro!! na wahooo!

agin count of 8 make una surrender yourself ! france won i guess !! henry this that hmmm

i they look una ! foolish nigerians
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Jackal(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2006
@ Superman.

The only dude foolish on this thread happens to be U.
Ur comments can never be coherent to save ur own life.
U just blab balderdash in the name of talking sports.

@ Kitaun(Methuselah)
Ya talk is cheap and u make me nauseous.
U started watching the world cup in 1982?
I am afraid but i must say u r a small fry to me cos i have watched all the world cup matches since 1930 when Uruguay won it.
Its kinda unbelievable to think u have only watched just 7 mundials in ur 1000 years of existence on planet earth.
I can send u tapes of Argentina 78, Mexico 70, England 66 and Sweden 58 to enlighten ur beclouded mind on football. grin
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by otolorin(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2006
@ superman, jackal, huc, kitaun

can't we all gist in peace? - henry was fantastic, zidane was d concluding factor - as simple as A B C - why den does it have to generate another hate session?

as for me - nothin like seein the "unbeatable" samba boiz evicted 1nce more by a better team - france! - take it or leave it.

you know what? - i think if brazil was grouped with france and they had both played group matches, it'll have helped brazil discover their loop-holes and they would have put up a better performance should they qualify from the group
'twas only pitiable they met france at such a "no-second-chance" stage and they were shown the way to the airport.

i love france all the way - but should france play germany in the finals - i give it to 'em hosts.

peace!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by Christino(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2006
I luv this thread, only the BIGGEST mouths get noticed, all the same its a forum, all u can do is rave and rave and rake coz no one can really fight, so insults were part of the EULA and u clicked I ACCEPT. Good, so accept whatever comes your way.

But to display a lil bit of maturity, let's accept when we lose and support the winning team, and when our analysis falls short, accept that football is not mathematics.
Henry and France haters were proved wrong, so were Brasil supporters. Spain was outplayed and they all had supporters, and many of us fail to accept the theme song of football all over the world:

WE ALL SPEAK FOOTBALL: GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!

Pls c d coca cola cartoon advert and stop biting one another's ears! Choi!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by superman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2006
na wahooooooooo!! oh wel well ooooooo!
Re: Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? by kitaun(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2006
jackal (what a name),
by telling u that i started watching the world cup b4 u were born should have made u realaise that i meant be conversant with the games as being played not tapes since 1930,

i might not be opportuned to have those tapes cos u seem to portray urself as one ITK(I TOO KNOW ),SELF-CONCEITED LAD
or maybe u were born few years b4 the 30's 4 u to have watched the so many mundials u claim,
dont u ever have the feeling that pple feel irritated by ur posts and dont u ever observe how carefully i put my words thru without using swear words,
grow up,
stop hating henry,zizou,christino,gunner,otolorin,superman and I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 / Tottenham Vs Liverpool : All You Need To Know About Champions League Final / PSG Vs Juventus UCL (2 - 1) On 6th September 2022