Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election (880 Views)

Ekiti State LG Election To Be Held On 19th Dec 2015 - Gov Ayo Fayose / Jonathan's Government Planning To ‘create’ Fake Shekau To Deceive Nigerians / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Diamondwriter(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2013
It has been the talk of the moment. Present at the meeting were even the returning officials. I think someone betrayed them. Here's it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06KKumyOgNU&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by sylvar02(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
It has been the talk of the moment. Present at the meeting were even the returning officials. I think someone betrayed them. Here's it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06KKumyOgNU&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

Nawa ooo
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by wesley80(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2013
APC the party of hypocrites and Oshiomhole the pretentious saint rigging as usual. After coming to power with the 'One man one vote' mantra, Tinubu seems to have infected Osho with a lethal dose of the rigging virus. See Criminals on suit. Disgraceful!
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by efe22(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Hmm Oshiomole cum others APC again.Those who said this man is their messiah should have their brain checked. His noise making as usual will be released consequently. Nigeria will get there may be few years from now but with the very few sensible Nigerians employing technology to expose these evil leaders there is hope for this country. I know say na money things wen them no share well cause dis one. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Diamondwriter(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2013
wesley80: APC the party of hypocrites and Oshiomhole the pretentious saint rigging as usual. After coming to power with the 'One man one vote' mantra, Tinubu seems to have infected Osho with a lethal dose of the rigging virus. See Criminals on suit. Disgraceful!
indeed
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Diamondwriter(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013
I will continue to reinterate that if APC get a hold on the presidential seat,the 36 governors of Nigeria wil be APC governors
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2013
why are we so pretentious . politics the world over is a game of dirty punches and hidden sucker punches.. it is not a honest man's game..
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by biafranqueen: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2013
voltron: why are we so pretentious . politics the world over is a game of dirty punches and hidden sucker punches.. it is not a honest man's game..
preety much sad
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by jmaine: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Lolz. . . . . grin
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by obayaya(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2013
can you imagine?
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Diamondwriter(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2013
voltron: why are we so pretentious . politics the world over is a game of dirty punches and hidden sucker punches.. it is not a honest man's game..
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Simon21(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2013
@op, may God bless you plenty, I have being looking 4 dis video since, thanks 4 d link.

D only thing I can say is that I thank God 4 d revelations dat are surfacing 4 us to see that our darling comrade and man of the people is a monster, a thief, a deceiver and satan himself..

My dear comrade, u can't hide d truth forever, u forgot that saying: "when breeze blow, fowl yansh go open"
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Diamondwriter(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Simon21: @op, may God bless you plenty, I have being looking 4 dis video since, thanks 4 d link.

D only thing I can say is that I thank God 4 d revelations dat are surfacing 4 us to see that our darling comrade and man of the people is a monster, a thief, a deceiver and satan himself..

My dear comrade, u can't hide d truth forever, u forgot that saying: "when breeze blow, fowl yansh go open"
God bless u my broda
Re: Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Hi guys did you view the youtube on your mobile? Mine is not responding

(1) (Reply)

We Steal Cause You Don't Stone Us For Stealing-gov Amechi / Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section / APC Reps Set To Take Over House Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.