Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun (20119 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by mkoabiola: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
So boys frm 9ja delta/east hav taken deir noble profession dwn to d west.nawa oo.
Dey will b caught cos s/west get enof juju to get dem,trus me.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmm....

These people again?

Anything for money angry angry
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by hooper: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2013
IGBO BOYS DON ENTER OSUN STATE OOO
THAT'S HOW THEY TRAVELLED FROM THEIR(IGBO ) STATES TO KIDNAP HOUSE SPEAKER'S WIFE WITH THE HELP OF GOD THE CULPRIT WERE APPREHENDED.......

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2013
as they say in amurka 'she finna come out the pocket or her azz finna get whooped'

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Anaskie(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
YORUBAAAAA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013
Fig djvob
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by tammie24: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2013
emmalexabl: Whats all these..
Recent kidnapping tinz going on in wild wild SOUTHWEST
ibo people don enter south west be that o!
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by adusco(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Viewing this topic
yinka oba
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by sexkillzmother(f): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2013
I knw who is responsible I'm his mother

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Oluwaseun1975(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2013
NewsINigeria:

According to Osbc news this morning she as already being killed.
Very painful,She was my former landlady during the time I worked in llesa.
Ki Olorun bami te mama si afefe rere!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gunmen-kidnap-osun-industrialist-kill-driver/164827/
http://www.newsinigeria..com
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by lastmessenger: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2013
damibravo: must you kill the poor man when to you its business you are doing kidnapping and getting paid..
leave murder outta it!

occupational hazard!
explain
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by lastmessenger: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2013
hooper: IGBO BOYS DON ENTER OSUN STATE OOO
THAT'S HOW THEY TRAVELLED FROM THEIR(IGBO ) STATES TO KIDNAP HOUSE SPEAKER'S WIFE WITH THE HELP OF GOD THE CULPRIT WERE APPREHENDED.......
Clap for yourself.you are being tribalistic
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by gleaf: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2013
why is this news on business section? undecided this suppose to occupy a page at crime section........or Nairaland has turned kidnapping into full time business?
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2013
I thinks say na only for IGBOLAND DEM DEY KINDNAP shocked shocked
I wish you safe escape ma! And I hope there no evil in the past you have done that warranted this.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by bamssy(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2013
na wa o wat s m dear state turning in2
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by kardinalz: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2013
hooper: IGBO BOYS DON ENTER OSUN STATE OOO
werin b d CULPRIT name??
U dey insult IGBO's,aw cn they stup low for dat kind old woman?dey hv taste mbok.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2013
God guide us!
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by adusco(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2013
sexkillzmother: I knw who is responsible I'm his mother
ha!
Enytings uu sae againsti her will be uses against you @ d cut of lawd.sad
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by hooper: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2013
kardinalz:
werin b d CULPRIT name??
U dey insult IGBO's,aw cn they stup low for dat kind old woman?dey hv taste mbok.
kardinalz:
werin b d CULPRIT name??

THOSE CULPRITS NAME WERE MENTIONED WHEN THEY WERE ARRESTED...
THEY ALL HAVE IGBO NAME.
THEY ARE IN PRISON PRESENTLY..... (HOUSE SPEAKER'S WIFE KIDNAP....
.)

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by chamboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Mummy God b wit u, may He bring d culprits to book *sadface*
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by hooper: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
lastmessenger:
Clap for yourself.you are being tribalistic
WHAT ARE U PASSING ACROSS?
SAVE YOUR DATA BUNDLE
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by ocelot2006(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Dygeasy: Kidnapped At The Frontage Of Her Company Office.

Only The Security Men Remain There As Every Worker Deserted The Company.

My Question Is Where Were The Security Men When The Kidnap Took Place?

If They Aren't Well-Equipped To Combat The Kidnappers, They Coulda Raised Alarm Or Notified Authorities.

Or Is There Something I'm Missing ?

Factor in the fact that the guards were unarmed and also the response time of the police.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by onyxo76(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2013
this is serious o... i happen to know the woman's daughter as we attended high school together. The factory is not located in a secluded placed as claimed.It's directly on the highway on the way to ijebu-jesa - a high traffic road. I suspect an internal arrangement in this case, but then recently there has been an upsurg in kidnap cases involving high profile business people in osun state, quite a number have been abducted and released in the last few month especially those on the ife-ijesa axis.
I hope they don't harm the woman, she's a very nice person to associate with.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by ichommy(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2013
chamboy: Mummy God b wit u, may He bring d culprits to book *sadface*

Amen
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by IME1: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2013
NewsINigeria:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gunmen-kidnap-osun-industrialist-kill-driver/164827/
http://www.newsinigeria..com

the body of a dead human is a corpse, while the dead bodies of lower animals are referred to as carcasses.
ironically I use a Yinka Oba foam, though I don't knw much about d company or d Lady. I pray she is released immediately, unhurt and not traumatized. and also I pray God grant fortitude to the slain driver's family. I pray the Company would take very good care of their slain employee's dependents, amen
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by emmalexabl(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
true2god: It seems the yero boiz are catching up vry fast in this illicit trade--Kidnapping.

But y kill the poor man? Occupational hazard indeed.

Are you a learner..?
Yorubas introduced kidnapping into 9ja.
Does anybody
remember GBOMO GBOMO? it is child
kidnapping for rituals happening in yorubaland
as far back as the 60′s long before any nigerian
knew of kidnapping.

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by kodewrita(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
So Ilesa boyz una don start this business. Na to remain for our location be that o.

Dont stop there oh. Make sure every leading light who might save your town from being irrelevant is kidnapped ehn!!!!

Turn your recovering town into a den of thieves, yahoo boys, kidnappers and ritualists & then when you are 40-45 and mostly destitute turn around and complain that people are not starting industries in Ilesha.

Why should any body in their right minds come back and start a business in your crime-infested town?

We thought most of the criminals were taken care of during the last OPC invasion. I guess ten years is a long time and a new generation of criminals is on the scene. Guess another OPC invasion is on the cards, you f.ools.

I can't fathom why people would just set about to make the lives of their neighbours a misery.

I pray Prof Olomo and Mrs Olayinka are found. I pray for their families and relatives that God keep them in this trying times.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by GetGuide: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
God all these news about killing. Kidnapping, boko etc is getting too much o. What are we gonna do about all these things. LORD have mercy. I dey make my millions now with hard work o nobody dey see me o.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by ceejayluv(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dygeasy: Kidnapped At The Frontage Of Her Company Office.

Only The Security Men Remain There As Every Worker Deserted The Company.

My Question Is Where Were The Security Men When The Kidnap Took Place?

If They Aren't Well-Equipped To Combat The Kidnappers, They Coulda Raised Alarm Or Notified Authorities.

Or Is There Something I'm Missing ?
The security men probably notified the family and authorities.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Agrika: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wish her safe "recovery"
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by bestview: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
It was terrorism, now they have added kidnapping. cheesy

Region worse than 'hell'..
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) / South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.