Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun (20118 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
;DHahahahahaha,make I no talk before dem ban me
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dygeasy: Kidnapped At The Frontage Of Her Company Office.

Only The Security Men Remain There As Every Worker Deserted The Company.

My Question Is Where Were The Security Men When The Kidnap Took Place?

If They Aren't Well-Equipped To Combat The Kidnappers
, They Coulda Raised Alarm Or Notified Authorities.

Or Is There Something I'm Missing ?

Ode Gateman or Janitor are also known as Security, do gateman carry fire arm in your village?
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by emmabest2000(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2013

If They Aren't Well-Equipped To Combat The Kidnappers, They Coulda Raised Alarm Or Notified Authorities.

Now is not question time , just pray and hope that she will come back alive Bros

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
kodewrita: So Ilesa boyz una don start this business. Na to remain for our location be that o.

Dont stop there oh. Make sure every leading light who might save your town from being irrelevant is kidnapped ehn!!!!

Turn your recovering town into a den of thieves, yahoo boys, kidnappers and ritualists & then when you are 40-45 and mostly destitute turn around and complain that people are not starting industries in Ilesha.

Why should any body in their right minds come back and start a business in your crime-infested town?

We thought most of the criminals were taken care of during the last OPC invasion. I guess ten years is a long time and a new generation of criminals is on the scene. Guess another OPC invasion is on the cards, you f.ools.

I can't fathom why people would just set about to make the lives of their neighbours a misery.

I pray Prof Olomo and Mrs Olayinka are found. I pray for their families and relatives that God keep them in this trying times.
OPC stormed Ilesa in 1999 when the 419s were on rampage at Ilesa some even came from their bases to settle at Ilesa and scam people. OPC flushed them out completely between 1999 and 2000, I was with my sick Uncle at Adeti then. Boys have to stop this deadly act before they turn Ilesa to ghost town where people desert. I love Ilesa my Town, I love Ile-Ife my Place of Birth, I love Osun State my State, I love Abuja my Base and I love Nigeria my Country. I pray they found the woman unhurt. If it continues like this we may have no option than to call OPC back into action, the problem then was that they abused the power and started attacking perceived enemies under the guise of fighting criminals and people were left with no choice than to call for their disbandment. God take control before Ijesha Boys turn this into trade(We Ijeshas are like Igbos, we hustle everywhere and engage in any trade that fetches money hence our Success) and scare people away from coming home.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Dygeasy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

Ode Gateman or Janitor are also known as Security, do gateman carry fire arm in your village?
Don't Be Silly.

Did You Miss Out The Part Where I Pointed It Out That They Might Not Be Well- Armed.

You Need Someone To E-Fight This Afternoon, I'm Not Gonna Fall For That. Check The Next Thread.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Dygeasy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
emma_best2000: Now is not question time , just pray and hope that she will come back alive Bros
Investigations Won't Yield Results Except The Right Questions Are Asked.

I Hope She's Found Though And Alive.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yet another topic on NL quickly twisted to a Yoruba versus IBo fight.
You guys seriously need to grow up. Some of us just want to learn from educated responses to articles.
I read so many thread but perhaps comment on 10%. If I have nothing constructive to add like they say i "waka pass".
Maybe Seun should create your special NL where it's a free for all thermo-nuclear inter-tribal e-war.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by megaomo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
This woman worked hard for her money. Really sad.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Tayo114: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
kidnapping in osun?¿¿¿¿
?¿¿¿¿
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
osaass: Yet another topic on NL quickly twisted to a Yoruba versus IBo fight.
You guys seriously need to grow up. Some of us just want to learn from educated responses to articles.
I read so many thread but perhaps comment on 10%. If I have nothing constructive to add like they say i "waka pass".
Maybe Seun should create your special NL where it's a free for all thermo-nuclear inter-tribal e-war.
Bros the thing tire me ooooo. Why is it that it's always been Igbos vs Yorubas or Yorubas vs Igbos? Unna no dey tire for e-battle? Guys e don do, grow up and contribute positively. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, just waka pass according to osaass. O ga gan ni oooo
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by dipotech: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
What is this again, a self-made business mogul trying to care for millions of people directly or indirectly is now kidnapped again. I pray the woman regain her freedom quick. We used her foam while i was serving in Ilesha well over 10 years ago.

May God deliver this country.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by onyxo76(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Konmight:
OPC stormed Ilesa in 1999 when the 419s were on rampage at Ilesa some even came from their bases to settle at Ilesa and scam people. OPC flushed them out completely between 1999 and 2000, I was with my sick Uncle at Adeti then. Boys have to stop this deadly act before they turn Ilesa to ghost town where people desert. I love Ilesa my Town, I love Ile-Ife my Place of Birth, I love Osun State my State, I love Abuja my Base and I love Nigeria my Country. I pray they found the woman unhurt. If it continues like this we may have no option than to call OPC back into action, the problem then was that they abused the power and started attacking perceived enemies under the guise of fighting criminals and people were left with no choice than to call for their disbandment. God take control before Ijesha Boys turn this into trade(We Ijeshas are like Igbos, we hustle everywhere and engage in any trade that fetches money hence our Success) and scare people away from coming home.
nice to know a fellow ijesa nairalander, you are very right about the 419 issue then at ilesa, thank God for OPC then. But then i have always wondered is it that all those who have tried to bring in development in form of industries etc have always failed or died mysteriously eg owner of robicon aluminium industry close to OSCE, flexible packaging at ayeso area just died a natural death and many others as well.
don't get me wrong that ilesa is a terrible place but so many of our kinsmen are wary of the place in investing...maybe you can shed more light on this..
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Habiola94: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wu ever d culprit is OLUWA JUYINLO ooooo
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by omonla555: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
These Ibo boys are bringing this their dirty business to Yorubaland.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
onyxo76: nice to know a fellow ijesa nairalander, you are very right about the 419 issue then at ilesa, thank God for OPC then. But then i have always wondered is it that all those who have tried to bring in development in form of industries etc have always failed or died mysteriously eg owner of robicon aluminium industry close to OSCE, flexible packaging at ayeso area just died a natural death and many others as well.
don't get me wrong that ilesa is a terrible place but so many of our kinsmen are wary of the place in investing...maybe you can shed more light on this..
Baba re a gbe, Iya re a ti l'eyin. I grew up in Ile Ife Bro, I only hear what my Uncle and family member tells me when I visit Ilesa. That also reminds me of Late Raheem Komolafe the then CEO of DHL in Nigeria who was attacked by the former local government chairman and later died. The issue you raised is a serious one Bro. Sometimes I asked myself if entire Africa is cursed or something, it's a general african problem not only Ilesa or Nigeria. Countries in Asia, Europe and South America(Brazil, Chile and Venezuela) are developing and doing very well but it's like we are alien to industrialization here. I really don't know what's wrong but I believe it's both physical and spiritual problems that's hindering Ilesa from developing. We have Ijeshas all over the world who are wealthy but they hardly come home maybe during December period or burial ceremony and none of them is ready to build industries at Ilesa same with Ile Ife indigenes. I believe when Nigeria eventually breaks we shall witness massive development, when there is no free monthly oil money we shall do whatever it takes to build mining industry to process the abundant gold deposit like they have in Ghana and South Africa and also build agro-industries. Issue of electricity is another problem, it's been bane of industrial development in Yorubaland and Nigeria as a whole. We have a lot of graduates who are into yahoo yahoo and other vices just to sustain. God shall help us I believe, that's why I'm praying fervently and shall contribute my own quota to whatever it shall take to break this country so that we shall have our Yoruba Republic and witness real development. South Korea became a successful country under 30years. We shall get there, it's never too late to start. Have a blessed day.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by gulfer: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
emmalexabl: Whats all these..
Recent kidnapping tinz going on in wild wild SOUTHWEST
I will tell you my dear; it is the NOBLE Princes from the EAST excelling once again at what they do best wink wink wink
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by hooged: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mama yinka oba is dead , her body was found in okuku inside her car... May her soul rip
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by AntiSerious: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
my otumopo juju tells me YES,E be lyk so
slim poppa:

She dey hear u?
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by blackrules1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
So so sad to read this.
I never knew that the owner of Nobility stores was finally killed. I did my youth service in Ilesa, everyone knows Nobiility stores in that town and state. It is a multi-million business.

I was told by the indegenes -that no indigene will ever succed in that town, except he/she relocates.

This same Nobility was attacked about twice by armed bandits while I was serving.

There were so many 'yahoo boys' and fraudsters in the town then.

I pray she gets found unhurt.
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by tafrica(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2013

If They Aren't Well-Equipped To Combat The Kidnappers, They Coulda Raised Alarm Or Notified Authorities.

Stop creating controversy where there is none.....wouldn't you use your gumption to know the security men could be mere gate men, and if they had alerted Authorities, what would the authority do.....u expected d kidnappers to spend hours kidnapping?
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by uhuns: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2013
tafrica:

Stop creating controversy where there is none.....wouldn't you use your gumption to know the security men could be mere gate men, and if they had alerted Authorities, what would the authority do.....u expected d kidnappers to spend hours kidnapping?
my brotherman
you are making a wrong assumption that many have the same knowledge as you.
you will be suprised that many dont know how the clock ticks.
thus have patience with many.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by warrenweste(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
hooged: Mama yinka oba is dead , her body was found in okuku inside her car... May her soul rip

What's your source and where did u hear that??
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by jr3: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2013
y y y in ilesa ,for that matter do they forget that ,that's lord choose pple pa adeboye is from ilesa,dr olukoya ,pa kumuyi ,late pa obadare too, pls leave my pple alone we are just hard working pple ,let men of God send fire to kidnappers camp
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by yoged(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2013
After about two weeks in the den of her
abductors, an Ilesa-based frontline industrialist,
Dr. (Mrs) Olayinka Obaleye popularly known as
Yinka Oba was finally released on Friday.
Mrs. Yinka Obaleye, founder of Yinka Oba Foams,
was abducted while returning home from her
company located at Ilo, Ijebu-Jesa road in Osun
State on November 19, 2013 by yet to-be
identified gang of armed men.
hotgistshotnews..com/2013/12/yinka-obaleye-abducted-industrialist.html?m=1. Just called my mum to confirm. She has been found. Thats a good news.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by warrenweste(m): 4:07am On Dec 09, 2013
yoged: After about two weeks in the den of her
hotgistshotnews..com/2013/12/yinka-obaleye-abducted-industrialist.html?m=1. Just called my mum to confirm. She has been found. Thats a good news.

Very good news thanks for updating us smiley
Re: Yinka Oba Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Osun by onyxo76(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2013
yoged: After about two weeks in the den of her
thank God o... pls what about nobility?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) / South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.