Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Love Poems: "grow Old Along With Me" 4 Your Darlings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Poems: "grow Old Along With Me" 4 Your Darlings (827 Views)

"He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry" / Small Signs That He’s The One You Can Grow Old With / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems: "grow Old Along With Me" 4 Your Darlings by greatmic(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2008
Grow old along with me
Grow old along with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one
God bless our love
God bless our love
Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done
God bless our love
God bless our love
Spending our lives together
Man and wife together
World without end
World without end
Grow old along with me
Whatever fate decrees
We will see it through
For our love is true
God bless our love
God bless our love

For more of such love poem and sms messages of all kind. Kindly visit this cool site: Http://sms4everybody com
Note that the space in-between would be replaced with dot. Visit the blog today and u will be gald you did. Don't forget to cash your vote there also. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Not Dignity But Lack Of Opportunity.how True? / Is She Too Young To Go Out With Him? / How Do You Know If He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.